[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

28 never had a GF, can't get over the fact if it ever happens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 12

28 never had a GF, can't get over the fact if it ever happens it will be some used up whore who gave her best years to scumbags and thugs.
>>
>>18120585
>if it ever happens it will be some used up whore who gave her best years to scumbags and thugs.
And she'd give her worst years to you. Seems pretty even to me
>>
>>18120588I
No more often it's the man giving his best years to her.
>>
>be oP
>never had a gf
>mad some bitch went around actually using her sexual organs riding cock carousel
>expects her to put up wit some limp dick faggot who has been beating off for 28 years and can't please a woman

go get laid first pussy, then learn to deal with loving yourself and not needing a gf. when you realize that women are cool but not a necessity you stop stressing as long as you can get occasional sex
>>
>>18120612
> Useless advice
>>
>>18120585
Then don't get a GF.
You're not entitled to love or a relationship.
If you cannot find a woman who fits your standards, just don't get any and die alone.
What's the problem?
>>
>>18120585
Buy one from Asia
>>
>>18120690
>>18120585

THIS OP. Relationships are hard work - they're not a fucking toy. You'd likely be less happy in one than out of one. You sound like you don't think of your hypothetical partner as a real person, so I guess it's a good thing you don't have a real partner that you might not agree on things with.

Plus, this way you get to go out wherever and whenever you want, have no obligations to anyone, don't have to worry about them sleeping around on you, don't have to worry about cheating etc.
>>
>>18120585
Wait until the next life if no one in this one meets your standards.
>>
>>18120585
>>18120696
What I mean to say is, search for your perfect ideal someone to your hearts up most contentment, but if you do not find her here and now be patient and wait until you do.

Do not lower your standards, create her if you must...
>>
>>18120612
this and you're pathetic and gay. 28? Faggot you make me fucking sick.
>>
Dude, your entitlement is probably part of the problem-if you don't like women so much, why do you even want a girlfriend? Do everyone a favour, and die alone without leaving hateful progeny behind.
>>
>>18120725
Let's blame the male. Ignore the idiots OP they don't know what lonliness
>>
>>18120737
Yes, it's his fault.
If 3.5 women aren't good enough for you, it is because you set unrealistic standards. If you had realistic standards/expectations, you'd find someone.
>>
>>18120746
I'm 5'3" I'm fit though but my heights a killers
>>
>>18120749
I know people your height with girlfriends.
Fuck, I know a guy your height with a 6' girl.
>>
>>18120708
Wtf
>>
>>18120754
I'm in Australia height is seen as super important amoungst women.
>>
>>18120845
I'm an Australian girl, and height doesn't bother me. My bf is the same height as I am, and it doesn't matter.
>>
>>18120585

Thinking of people as used up is your first problem and likely a lot of the reason you are yet to find a girlfriend.

I've had several relationships in the past and I'm no more used up then I was going into them (I'm a male).

And as a 28 year old you have free roam to date anyone over the age of 18 depending on your preference so if you're worried people your own age are "used up" then just look for someone younger.

Personally I think experience and wisdom beats out innocence and immaturity for relationship material.
>>
>>18120899
She gave her attractive years to thugs and Chads.
>>
>>18120880
Try Perth mate it is fucking awful.
>>
>>18120909
Why the fuck would I go to Perth? No one goes to Perth. Most of the east just forgets about you guys.
>>
>>18120719
Damn you really added a lot to the discussion anon
>>
>>18120914
Unfortunately I'm more or less stuck and yeah it's a shithole right now.
>>
>>18120880
M E L B O U R N E
E
L
B
O
R
N
E
>>
>>18120905
If you're twenty eight and can't find someone your age physically appealing (let alone beautiful) that's a big issue. On a human life span thirty is really quite young. Lots of the woman cast in movies as the beautiful love interest range from their late twenties to mid thirties. If you don't sunbathe and smoke all the time you're not going to look like a raisin in your thirties.

Also, OP spent his time (arguable whether they were his most attractive years, but it's not rare for men either to never look better than when you're physically superyoung) sulking or being depressed or whatever else. How in the world is some random woman responsible for OP not doing as much with his life/not being as happy? How should the world offer him some sort of compensation for not achieving much?

Fuck that, he's better off getting a grip and not looking down on women he could be having a blast with because they're not good enough for him for being his age and having had a normal sex life so far.
>>
>>18120585
Negative attitudes toward women draw crappy women into your life who just walk over your ass. You want awesome women, then see the truth that there are both shitty and awesome women, and be an awesome guy.

You are not a fuck up op, only when you give up you are a fuck up.
>>
File: 1.jpg (5KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
5KB, 204x204px
wow with a post like that I start to question my own attitude even if it's a little more complicated than
>hurr muh virginal bride

I'm 24 and also never had gf, but i only ever tried before graduating college at 22
very first thing I noticed after looking around it is absolutely fucking insane how many girls just get fat
a. after high school
b. after college
and then I started noticing things like they are flat out poor, have zero useful skills, no career prospects, etc.
so my train of thought naturally went to the idea that if I end up with someone, the issue wouldn't be that they were more experienced, in fact I'd welcome that, but the reality was that they're going to be absolutely worthless human beings who are looking for sperm and my paycheck, and that seems to be the best my ugly ass was ever going to get

i think the key difference between you and me is that as soon as I made the realization that I'd only ever be betabux, that I immediately stopped caring, and I think that's something you should do too

list of expenses I will never have because of this:
-mortgage on shitshack in the suburbs
-car loans for shitty minivans
-all associated expenses for a lifetime of raising children
-unknown number of frivolous spending on whatever it is normies lose an arm and a leg on: dating, weddings, furnishing a house with "laugh love live" text, overpriced groceries like non-roma tomatoes because "those are only for sauce", divorce proceedings, alimony, whatever

so what I'm saying is maybe you should develop your thoughts a little more and maybe you'll see the end result you're getting at and many other people have also arrived to
>>
>>18121142
So basically your saying if anything goes wrong in a guy's life, and he has a relationship in his life, its totally the womens fault and he has no control in it at all.

Bullshit.
>>
>>18121174
whoa what? where did you get that from?
>>
>>18120585
Haven't even read the rest of the thread but I'm assuming most people are saying you should get over it/it doesn't matter.

Personally I do think some ex whore is worth less then a good girl. The wuestion is why do you, a 28 year old virgin, deserve a better girl?

The whore is shit, your shit. Youd be lerfect togther.
>>
File: settle down.png (444KB, 1139x358px) Image search: [Google]
settle down.png
444KB, 1139x358px
>>18120585
Just give up. Seriously.

This is the only option to be happy.

Relationships are work. If you're going to commit to that work, it has to be worth it to you.

This world is filled with losers who settled. Countless men tolerate the presence of a person they really can't stand to talk to (in some cases, they can't even stand to look at them) just to get their rocks off now and then. That's why cheating, separation, and divorce are so common.

The "beautiful people" often try to guilt trip you into falling into that trap. Easy for them to say that since if they do "settle" it's for a 7/10, since they've always had access to the best catches.

They can't fathom that there are people for whom trying to find a decent relationship is like fish trying to fly in the clouds or birds trying to swim in the ocean. And they don't understand that finding an indecent one is simply not acceptable.

>>18120746
Perfect example here. He thinks if a man is starving, he should settle for rotten food. Never mind what happens to him after he eats it.
>>
>>18120585
Also understand this basic fact

Women havent' liked you up until now
So if a woman does come to you and seems interested, it's almost certainly because she's desperate or settling for someone she sees as an easy mark.
>>
>>18121142
I dont believe this. You made realisation that since majority of girls in your proximity are stupid fat and unemployable that there is no "princess" for you?

One questions for you mate:
>what are money good for if not for raising children and making somebody happy?
Cause once you buy all things you wanted, you realize that money itself cant buy happiness, only more time to realize you are sad and bored.

>looking for sperm and my paycheck
Nice to the point. I as a guy looks for vagina and self-validation. I say it is win-win situation :-D
>>
>>18122100
>Which is why you never marry if you had no luck when young.
>>
>>18122745
way to strawman
they have NONE of these things
before I graduated the one thing I was looking for was a normal BMI, after all I fit their height requirements, the other things were just other things I noticed while looking

>what are money good for if not for raising children and making somebody happy?
oh my god how do people like this still exist

it's true wealth creates an incredible safety net of comfort, health, and security
the idea that I have to share that with anyone is ridiculous

>I as a guy looks for vagina and self-validation.
that's great
I'm not, I'm not looking for anything anymore and I strongly suggest OP do the same after a little introspection
>>
File: 1489370429969.jpg (7KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1489370429969.jpg
7KB, 250x188px
>>18122100
This is how I see things too. What's changed in that time?
>we're older
>I have more money
Otherwise I'm the same worthless person I was when I was younger. Any women interested in me now is just hoping to settle down. I'm not going to be a meal ticket, I have more self-respect.
>>
>>18121025
Yep.
>>
>>18122995
also nice dubs
>>18122100
>>
File: 1387669593962.gif (482KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1387669593962.gif
482KB, 400x300px
>>18120585

>28 never had a GF

>some used up whore who gave her best years to scumbags and thugs.

Have you considered the possibility that the reason you've never had a girlfriend is because you have a shit attitude and a toxic view of women?
>>
>>18123035
maybe the women he's met have shitty attitudes and put on airs of toxic arrogance much like yourself and the woman in your pic?
>>
I'm 21 khv I can't get over it either. Even as I pass milestones in life and make my way up the rungs of the ladder, it's always there in the back of my mind there's this one aspect of life 99% people my age have done better than me. It's so hard to believe. I was never that different, I've always been called funny, cute, even hot one time by a girl right to my face and still somehow let that one disappear into the ether. No game and don't think I ever will. I feel like high school was a seriously important window of opportunity I missed to practice flirting with everyone else when your fuck ups are forgiven. Now they aren't. Putting myself out there feels like stepping into a frying pan. Not sure how I won't end up like OP. I want out of this goddamn simulation.
>>
>>18123048
Maybe. Still doesn't change his shit attitude though.
>>
File: tumblr_o6kif7V6vv1qd4rf5o3_500.gif (992KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6kif7V6vv1qd4rf5o3_500.gif
992KB, 500x342px
>>18123048

>maybe the women he's met have shitty attitudes and put on airs of toxic arrogance much like yourself and the woman in your pic?

Lets use a tad pinch of logic here. Just for fun.

Whats more likely; that every woman OP has ever met is a toxic, arrogant bitch not worthy of his affection or that OP is just another unlikable red-pilled hunk of shit who repels women by the dozen with his shitty, entitled attitude?

Seeing as how he is 28 years old and never been in a relationship, what is the statistical probability that every woman he's met is terrible versus he, himself being terrible?

Lets think of it another way if you're struggling with the concept; if I'm fishing in the ocean and my method of attracting these fish is to toss a hook with no bait on it over the side of the boat, slap my pole on the surface of the water and autistically scream at them about how they're gigantic stupid cunts for not biting my hook who do you think should be to blame, every single fish in the ocean or me?

Also, there is no need to bring Raven Symone into this. Her attitude is not to blame for OP's failures anymore than mine is. Putting the burden of responsibility onto other people for the reason you can't achieve a goal is a habit of the weak. And, lets be real, "Thats So Raven" was mildly entertaining when I was a child.
>>
File: 9757647689.jpg (322KB, 571x571px) Image search: [Google]
9757647689.jpg
322KB, 571x571px
>>18123092
>Whats more likely; that every woman OP has ever met is a toxic, arrogant bitch not worthy of his affection or that OP is just another unlikable red-pilled hunk of shit who repels women by the dozen with his shitty, entitled attitude?
both are very likely
>>
>>18123107
>every woman OP has ever met is a toxic, arrogant bitch
if he is the west mostly it's most likely most of them but all.
>>
>>18123035
>Women have constantly given me shit because of my height
It's my fault if my view of them has been affected by their shit behavior.
>>
>>18123092
But in that analogy all the fish does is swim through a sea of delicious bait and get fat, so you can't expect it to have a good compass of responsibility.

>>18123107
+1
>>
I'm in the same boat but only 26. The world cares about as much about me as I care about the world.
>>
File: 1468886906396.gif (1MB, 388x369px) Image search: [Google]
1468886906396.gif
1MB, 388x369px
>>18123107

>both are very likely

I disagree. I meet intelligent women that I enjoy interacting with everyday. The difference being I am a grown man who has fostered an environment and a social life that aligns with my maturity and values and I'm not a terrible, entitled cunt.

>>18123116

>if he is the west mostly it's most likely most of them but all.

Again, I disagree. Nice women are everywhere if you know where to look and you don't have a shitty attitude. Good women can smell shitty entitled attitudes from a mile away and they won't touch it with a ten foot pole. If you're walking around wondering where all the cool girls are that will genuinely take an interest in you its because they're not interested in you and they're not interested in you because you're a dick.

I'm sorry to say so but its the truth. So many of these red pillers walk around all day screaming about how the perfect smart, cute, compassionate and caring waifu just doesn't fall in their shitty, overweight laps yet they never stop to ask themselves if they actually deserve that kind of girl or, at the very least, behave in a way that would attract them.

Chances are, they don't. When you're a shit person you attract shit people. Its not the world's fault, its yours.

>>18123122

>It's my fault if my view of them has been affected by their shit behavior.

Bullshit. Its your attitude. Its always been your attitude. You can blame it on your height all you want but there are millions of short men in fulfilling relationships and you have no one to blame but yourself.

As soon as you stop trying to shift the blame for your failures onto everyone else you can actually take your life in your hands and start changing. Until then, as long as you insist on being a victim you will stay that way. Enough, dude. Log off 4chan, give this red-pill brainwashing horseshit a rest and start acting like a man.
>>
>>18123155
>Bullshit. Its your attitude. Its always been your attitude. You can blame it on your height all you want but there are millions of short men in fulfilling relationships and you have no one to blame but yourself.

Literally every time they say you're too short
>I respond fair enough and and move off.
>>
>>18123155
>Christ and people wonder why beta males snap and kill people. Look at this shit ignore him OP some people get a shit hand in life that stuff happens I'm afraid.
>>
>>18123155
>never stop to ask themselves if they actually deserve that kind of girl or, at the very least, behave in a way that would attract them.
My answer to that 5 years ago was no, probably don't deserve a gf. Now, not so much, I think I could be amazing for a girl, do fun things with her, show her my perspectives, the problem is the second part you mentioned that is actually everything. I don't behave in a way that attracts them. Well what the fuck? I just behave like myself. I refuse to pretend I'm someone I'm not or act like I care about things I don't care about. And every time that seems to be the only offered solution. That I have to emit vast quantities of arrogance and confidence to get any attention at all. That attitude will get me nowhere yada yada I know, but I can absolutely come on here and complain about it and say it's bullshit. Me being me is not my fucking fault.
>>
>>18123193
Not OP by the way
>>
>>18123166

>Literally every time they say you're too short

Then you're interacting with the wrong kind of woman. If you're super short then being a super short guy with a shitty, entitled attitude isn't going to do you any favors.

>>18123180

Beta males snap and kill people because they want to be coddled for their failures. They want everyone else to be at fault for why good fortune doesn't fall in their laps. They refuse to see rejection as a learning experience and only use it is fuel to paint themselves as victims. The world has no time for it. The world doesn't care. They want validation for their shitty attitudes and their bitterness and entitlement and its all just a smoke-screen.

He's a 28 year old man who has never been in a relationship and its his fault. Im sorry if thats difficult to hear anyone to hear but it is.

Start taking responsibility for yourself because no one else will. Being a victim is not helping anything but your own ego.
>>
>>18123193

>Me being me is not my fucking fault.

You can be you and still have a shitty attitude. You can still be you and be looking in the wrong places and be attracted to the wrong people. This has nothing to do with changing who you are and everything to do with changing HOW you are.

Are you passionate about something? Are you willing to be outgoing? Are you confident in yourself? Do you present yourself well? Are you willing to risk embarrassing yourself to try something new? Are you willing to take chances? Are you willing to be emotionally vulnerable? Are you willing to be open and honest with a woman about how you feel about her? Are you willing to walk up to a woman and introduce yourself?

These are the questions you have to ask about yourself and it has NOTHING to do with changing who you are. Being who you are is the first part of the battle and then the second part is putting yourself into a position where you are most likely to succeed. This goes for anything, not just attracting women.

The funny thing that you'll learn as you grow older, if you have the wisdom, is that these principles apply to attracting people in any relationship, not just romantic.

If you apply yourself in the proper areas people will magnetize to you because there is something magnetizing about confidence, about exuding control and fearlessness in who you are and what you want. It doesnt matter if your passion is fucking anime and RPGs. If you do it confidently, SOMEONE will find you irresistible.
>>
>>18120585
Then die alone you fuck, nobody is stopping you
>>
>>18120749
Here's a protip:
Its not your height, it's your low self confidence based on your height. Next time you interact with a woman and she brings up your height, act like it doesn't bother you and make a joke about it. I gaurentee you'll have better results.
>>
>>18123224
>Are you passionate about something? Are you willing to be outgoing? Are you confident in yourself? Do you present yourself well? Are you willing to risk embarrassing yourself to try something new? Are you willing to take chances? Are you willing to be emotionally vulnerable? Are you willing to be open and honest with a woman about how you feel about her? Are you willing to walk up to a woman and introduce yourself?
There was a period of time in my life that lasted about a year and a half where I was hanging out with a group of people who essentially forced me to answer each of those questions every time I went out with them. I knew exactly what parts of my life needed improvement and I was improving them. When it came to meeting girls the brick wall I hit every time was flirting. It felt like my lack of experience was a gaping scar no bandaid could cover, and it felt like that because that's what the fuck it was, I was attracting people non-romantically all over the place, yet never got any closer with women and because of that gave up a lot of the improvement crap I was trying. But you know what, maybe I was looking in the wrong places. That's all I can take from your post.
>>
File: 1489360876491.jpg (177KB, 1660x1116px) Image search: [Google]
1489360876491.jpg
177KB, 1660x1116px
>>18123256
>Next time you interact with a woman and she brings up your height, act like it doesn't bother you and make a joke about it
>Just let them insult you brah!
>>
>>18123272
OP here I don't think that's what he meant
>>
What does it matter who she fucked? If she doesn't have a disease, consensual sexual encounters should not matter. If she's cool and you're into her and you guys are sexually open and honest then sex will be awesome and so will the relationship.

Stay humble dude and don't be scared of a sexually experienced girl.
>>
>>18120680
actually some sound advice that if you were serious about not being a pathetic virgin who hates everyone out of envy and shame you would take

>in b4 white knight

If they're as hopeless to go after someone that thinks like you, they weren't getting any in the first place, so you're fine. If they're not another hopeless NEET, then then aren't going to pursue some angry faggot.

Work on not being a close minded and bitter dick, anon.
>>
>>18123442
She gave her best younger attractive years to thugs who beat women.I'm supposed to be happy with her worst years now OP is established.
>>
>>18123488
Honestly, if I had to put money on which groups were more likely to beat women, I wouldn't go with Chads-they'd just emotionally fray them. I'd guess the men on this cesspit would be the most likely contenders for abusers, if they ever actually got girlfriends.
>>
>>18123166
if you were ugly as fuck they would most likely not be into you either
they aren't to blame if they want a guy taller than them (as women are usually programmed to want)

find a shorty, she'll likely be happy to have anyone at all
>>
>>18123511
Mate I tried they want men a foot taller then them.
>>
>>18123193
being true to yourself doesn't mean not adjusting your behavior
if you're really sarcastic normally, maybe don't go full force with that on the first date, as it may come of as pretentious
some things are personal values, some are universal concepts though - being depressive or insecure isn't attractive to anyone but emos
>>
>>18123210
this
>>
>>18123520
midgets then
>>
>>18123536
I'm 5'4" not a midget.
>>
>>18123586
but you're a foot taller than midgets
>>
>>18123455
Before the sexual revolution men like OP would have had hope feminism took that from him.
>>
>>18123511
>find a shorty, she'll likely be happy to have anyone at all
What?

In terms of height and attractiveness it goes the opposite way. Short women and tall men are the ones that are sought out, while short men and tall women get more of the short end of the stick.
>>
>>18123684
This he is just saying this so women can't be held accountable in anyway the average western women is a spoilt whore.
>>
>>18123663

Let me translate that for you

>waawaaa boo hoo sexual revolution boo hoo i was born in the wrong generation boo hoo waawaa its feminism's fault that I fucking suck boohoo
>>
>>18123684

>Short women and tall men are the ones that are sought out, while short men and tall women get more of the short end of the stick.

I like that sexual/romantic relationships are the only aspect of human behavior that red-pilled weebs can't accept as another construct of limitations.

If you're born strong and fast you go into sports. If you're born smart you go into STEM. If you're born creative you go into music. Everyone knows that. Everyone accepts that. WHY is it that as soon as we start talking about women it suddenly turns into a fucking whine-fest about how its not fair how some traits are considered more attractive than others?

The blunt truth is that I'm in my mid 30's and this whole thing is pretty much a crock of shit. Yes, being short will put you out of the running for a lot of women but so will being asian, or black or mexican or having long hair or having a beard or having a barrel chest or having a big nose. Its all fucking relative, kids. People like different shit. People don't fit together like fucking legos. Its not a matter of fair or not fair or matching people up according to attractiveness level. That shit is a meme.

Once you get my age the most important thing in a partner will be that he/she not be a gigantic asshole with a terrible attitude, not that you're a few fucking inches shorter than average.

You work with what you got. We all have to. There are women out there who will be attracted to someone with your features yet at the same time there are FAR less women who will be attracted to someone with your features who also has a shitty, entitled attitude.

Accept your limitations. Embrace your positive traits. Work with it. Enough fucking whining about it already.
>>
What is this /r9k/ thread doing here?
>>
>>18123767
>Umm what?
>>
>>18124033
Just /r9k/ garbage. Ignore it.
>>
>>18123256
I just can't do that
>>
File: not in love anymore.jpg (253KB, 608x2308px) Image search: [Google]
not in love anymore.jpg
253KB, 608x2308px
>>18120585
Go back to college, find a young girl. Don't go any younger than 25.

>>18123092
Isn't it strange how a woman who refuses to drop her standards is a smart, independent fish, but a man who refuses to drop his standards is an autistic screaming fisherman?

>Seeing as how he is 28 years old and never been in a relationship...
Are you here to give advice or just here to bash OP for never having a GF? You're a good person.

For all you know, he actually realized he was a piece of shit at 27, fixed himself up, then looked around for a girl his age and realized all that's left is the dregs.
>>
>>18123210
He's a 28 year old man who has never been in a relationship and its his fault.
no ones at fault if you don't consider it a bad thing
>>
>>18120585

I don't really mind this, but I have a similar problem.

Only recently have women started being attracted to me(at least that I'm aware of), but my past is makes me super bitter.

It's like these girls always chose some other douche over me and now I'm angry and can't into the whole casual sex thing, even when it's available to me.

When I like I girl, I just avoid her because back then, it was always some other guy who got to be with her. Now that they want me, I just want a perfect, unrealistic at waifu and for everyone else to leave me alone.
>>
>>18124332
>For all you know, he actually realized he was a piece of shit at 27, fixed himself up, then looked around for a girl his age and realized all that's left is the dregs.
That can't be. You're obviously a teenager, if you think that at 28 there are no good single girls remaining.
>>
>>18123256
>Next time you interact with a woman and she brings up your height
They won't. Not if you're confident in the first place. I'm 5'6" and used to have self esteem issues. But once I stopped giving a fuck, I realized that girls don't give a fuck about height either. In fact I seem to attract taller girls more than shorter girls.
>>
>>18124932
It's funny. This whole thread is willing to write off OP as a terrible person because he's still single at 28.

So girls who are 28 and still single should also be written off basically by the same logic. Yet no one is willing to take that step. Why not?
>>
File: 1389264116550.gif (2MB, 384x282px) Image search: [Google]
1389264116550.gif
2MB, 384x282px
>>18125405

>It's funny. This whole thread is willing to write off OP as a terrible person because he's still single at 28.

False.

We're writing off OP because he has a terrible attitude. His terrible attitude is the reason he's single at 28.

Don't try to twist this into some argument about double standards. Don't distract from the main point by bringing up the sins of hypothetical 28 year old girls to absolve OP of his. This is all about one guy with a shitty attitude that has let his toxic views and childish entitlement directly affect the trajectory of his life.

The only true test of a person's character is the decisions they make, anon. You can try to put the burden of those decisions on other people all you want but at the end of the day you have to take responsibility for the things that happen in your life whether its an easy pill to swallow or not.
>>
>>18125405
You're intentionally misreading the post. The point is that you're a teenager, most likely underaged, since you write something so wrong and stupid. Only a 15 year old, or an adult manchild from /r9k/, would think that at 27-28 "only dregs" remain for single girls.
>>
>>18126360
>Y-you're STOOPID and WRONG
Not an argument.
>>
Sounds like you should hold out for something worth having,
>>
>>18125420
>toxic
>entitlement

Fuck off feminazi roastie.

OP go get yourself a good girl ignore these hoes. You can't turn a thot into a wife.
>>
>>18126761
This is /adv/, not /r9k/. Go back to your containment board and stay there.
>>
File: 1489093513049-pol.jpg (168KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489093513049-pol.jpg
168KB, 1600x900px
>>18123806
>hypothetical females are being insulted
>white knighting intensifies
Ok bud
>>
>>18126820
How about a (you) to go along with that warrantless sense of superiority and impotent posturing you have there.
>>
>>18120749
I'm 5'3" and married. Aim for bigger girls. They are just as much fun.
>>
>>18123193
No. You need to pay attention to the unmet need inside you. That need is to have someone pay attention to you. You can't make other people pay attention to you, though (in any way that is meaningful, lasting, and comes without social consequences). So here is what I suggest you do: start oay8ng attention to them. When you mind tells you "Who cares?" or "This is boring!" I want you to shout back "STFU, mind!" and keep paying attention. If you do this enough, eventually people will start paying attention to you.
>>
>>18124915
Your actions are hurting you. I'd seek therapy for these issues. You deserve to be happy.
>>
Just aim for the younger ones, what's the deal? Not ALL of them are fucking around.

Never consider a girl over 25. She's definitely used up by then.
>>
I need some advice.

>be me
>26, /fit/, well groomed
>working on a career I'm passionate about
>travel internationally several times a year
>still depressed
>had sex only twice before when I was younger. Both were very bad experiences for me.
>depressed, so I avoid girls
>now I'm bitter toward sexuality

What do
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.