[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3127.jpg (32KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3127.jpg
32KB, 500x375px
Long story short:

My fiancé and I got into an argument that escalated into him dragging my body, by my arms, up the stairs and accross his living room where he finally dumped me on the floor.

Fast forward, he blames his actions on me. Despite what he did, I did not use this event against him in any way, but rather comforted him so he would not feel guilty.

A day passes where he barely spoke to me and I became upset feeling neglected. That led to another argument, which in turn led me to say any other girl would call the police. Out of anger, I said I would do it. But I didn't mean it. Now he has blocked me from everywhere, and I feel he has officially ended it with me. I can't reach him at all.

I am in so much pain and guilt. I want him back. What do I do?

I can't eat, sleep, or focus on anything. I can't bear the pain I feel at the moment.

What do I do?
>>
Bump?
>>
what did you do to get dragged around? doesn't seem like the kind of thing that happens in an argument.
also how long ago was this.
>>
>>18120521

yeah, even if it was uncalled for, ass-whupins don't usually just fall out of the sky.

What in summary led to this getting physical?
>>
>>18120480
Be honest, do you both live in a trailer?
>>
>>18120521
This
>>
Why be with someone that hits you

I fake punched my girlfriend once and she threatened to break up with me because she felt uncomfortable that i'd do that to her jokingly.

The worse I ever did to her was tell her to 'Shut up' She started crying and I said it about 3 more times 'shut up'

I regret doing that so much. She's gone now.
>>
File: 1389569590594.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1389569590594.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>18120480

>I want him back. What do I do?

No worries, abusive asshole are a dime a dozen. If you lost him I'm sure you could find another.
>>
What were you arguing about that resulted in this?
Also, abuse only gets worse-find a better guy.
>>
>>18120650
>getting triggered by play punching
im a super wimpy gril and that sounds ridiculous even to me unless you were dumb enough and did it hard enough to actually hurt her.
>>
>That led to another argument, which in turn led me to say any other girl would call the police. Out of anger, I said I would do it. But I didn't mean it. Now he has blocked me from everywhere, and I feel he has officially ended it with me. I can't reach him at all.

NEVER SAY THIS TO A GUY. EVER. The thought of jail is really fucking life-threatening. You can say all you want about being a little bitch about it but jail is no joke. Also, you speak a lot about the arguments but you don't divulge the content so it's hard for a bunch of strangers on the internet to judge how heated the argument was/who was right/wrong etc.

You mention that he's used some sort of violence but it was likely that he was just angry and so heavily emotionally invested in you. It's never a good idea to fight with a partner for this reason. You both let it get out of control and say/do things you don't mean - which is why you're here now. You threatened to call the police to win the argument but you lost the war. Apologise, say you weren't yourself when you said that and that you understand that he wasn't either during the encounter.

That's if you still want him back. A lot of people would tell you that he's a loser for hitting a woman but they've clearly never been the man in a relationship before. Sometimes, you're so clearly right and she can't fucking see it. It's like she's blind-deaf and hellbent on being right that she'll do anything - and you're there trying to end the argument and trying to be a good partner. It's fucked I tell you. Women. Seriously.

Basically get into contact any way you can (even a fucking letter is better than nothing) and tell him you're sorry and to call you back. Grovel and cry on your knees for him back. That's all. Guys can't resist a woman's tears.
>>
>>18120684
>Guys can't resist a woman's tears.
If she's been a bitch or an idiot, hell yes we can.
>>
>>18120684
You sound like an abusive piece of shit. Day of the rope when?

OP, ignore this faggot and cut that asshole out of your life for good. If he hurt you once he'll do it again
>>
>>18120684
Dude I've restrained (non-violently) and calmed my gf down when she got kinda crazy but you NEVER have to drag someone upstairs by their arms wtf. I can kinda understand hitting or something if she's getting really really insane like for legit self defense, but seriously? Dragging her upstairs by her arms? That's not to calm her down, that's legitimately being done just to cause pain. Thats fucked.
>>
>>18120693

I don't hit women, but if I did then I'd start with you.
>>
>>18120684
>. Sometimes, you're so clearly right and she can't fucking see it.
Do you ever admit when you're wrong? It's a hard thing for any human, ever.
Also
> It's never a good idea to fight with a partner for this reason.
Seriously? Things don't get dealt with if you don't bring them out in the open which often takes that element of desperation anger brings.

It sounds like you don't really like women, so I don't know if you're the best person to give relationship advice-any relationship a misogynist or misandrist has (that's heterosexual) will be based upon a fundamental hatred and disrespect, which is unhealthy.
>>
>>18120707

>It sounds like you don't really like women, so I don't know if you're the best person to give relationship advice-any relationship a misogynist or misandrist has (that's heterosexual) will be based upon a fundamental hatred and disrespect, which is unhealthy.

Yeahhh no you don't know anything about me so that's a BIG claim to make.

What I meant was that you shouldn't FIGHT - not that you shouldn't discuss things. Often fights between couples arise due to each party believing in their own righteousness and understanding of the situation and speak a little too freely which may be insulting to the other partner. It's perfectly fine and normal to bring issues up with your partner, but remember that they're people too and you need to be careful about what you say on potentially touchy topics (almost everything).

>. Sometimes, you're so clearly right and she can't fucking see it.
Do you ever admit when you're wrong? It's a hard thing for any human, ever.

Of course it is. It's especially hard when you're in a heated argument and you're convinced that you're right. My point is that always trying to take a step back and resolve it can get very frustrating and lead to an explosion of male hormones and violence. That's not what you want - take the easy way out when he says he wants to talk about it.
>>
>>18120707
Yes, you're right.
>>
>>18120716
Even if you're not a misogynist, you say things that show you don't like women, like the desire to hurt them, lumping them all in together, implying that men are always right and women are always wrong, shrieking harpies.

You didn't answer-have you ever admitted when you're wrong?
>>
>>18120721
Yes, completely right again! How the hell do you do it?
>>
>>18120733
>>18120717
Oh come on now. Stop being obtuse. They're making pretty valid points, actually.
>>
>>18120480
Call the police. He will not get better. He will only get worse.
>>
>>18120684
Answered in the above post.

I apologized for a few days straight. I tried by every means possible to reach him and it's impossible. He blocked me from everywhere including LinkedIn. I'm feeling extremely helpless. If he ended this with me, he hasn't said a word and I'm left in limbo. At this point, I feel like I need I'm back.

>>18120693
I feel like I deserved what he did.
>>
Auto dump and don't look back
>>
>>18120521
My answer never got posted.

What happened

I mentioned to him that my former roommate wanted to introduce a much older man to me for the purpose of networking since we worked in the same field.

I mentioned this to I'm and he got jealous, and accused me of being interested in other men, etc. I got frustrated and started to cry. He wanted to see my phone, and I gave it to him. Accidentally hit him with my phone which upset him. Upon realizing, I went to run his arm to make him feel better. He pushed my arm away and hurt my knuckles against the table. This is where I lost it and began crying a lot and he demanded I leave his apartment. I left. The stair dragging situation took place.
>>
I keep contemplating suicide... I feel so weak
>>
>>18121462
This is so textbook abuse that I'm wondering if you're a troll.

You need to leave him. Find a family member or friend who can take you in if necessary. Call the police if you want to go down that road. But leaving him is bare minimum. It's not optional.
>>
>>18120480
Isn't that the same crazy dude who went apeshit because you told him you were given the contact of someone who's in the industry your working for or something? He's a crazy piece of shit, this is NOT okay. And you're better off ending it, its not your fault, and you shouldn't want him back. Don't look back!
>>
>>18121465
I literally can't sleep, stay asleep, eat, or focus on anything. He blocked me from everwhere and it's been days. I'm in the dark, and in limbo.

I can't see myself without him.

>>18121471
I can't stay away. Ever living second is unbearable right now. He doesn't want me in his life any more. I can't reach him. I feel stranded.
>>
>>18121471
>>18121465

lol white knights will literally jump to any conclusion as long as it lets them comfort le sad helpless grill.

>>18121354

Right now I'm thinking fuck you. Any reasonable guy would get a bit sketched out by your whore ex roommate trying to set you up on a one on one business date with an older man. That is the most textbook start of an affair you can imagine. "Accidentally hit him with my phone" what the flying fuck does that mean? You threw it at him, yeah? You sound like a 17 year old, at the very least.
>>
>>18121483
I am >>18121465 and I'm a femanon.
>>
>>18121489

It's not "textbook abuse" if both sides acted as aggressors. Jesus Christ this is why "rape culture" is such a big fake problem.
>>
>>18121483
I'm going by the information I have been given, suck my dick you socially inept manchild.
>>
>>18121483
i don't know if tossing a phone at somebody when you're both in the middle of a heated argument, "hurting" them (if you get hurt by a phone anywhere other than your eye and your dick, then you shouldnt complain you pussy), and then running to comfort them and saying you're sorry warrants being dragged around like a ragdoll up the stairs and across his living room. Especially if she left the apartment, like the guy asked, prior to being dragged back in or some weird shit.
You sound like you've had a bad breakup and you're taking your anger against your ex out on this random lady who also had a bad breakup. That, or some MGTOW pseudo-science dummy.
>>
This sounds sketchy. It sounds like he told you to fuck off you wouldn't leave so he forcibly dragged you out. Not smart by him at all.

He doesn't want to know you. There is nothing you can do but try move on.
>>
>>18121850
He dragged me back into the house... I left as per his wish
>>
>>18121872
Then are you okay with him doing this?

Will you be okay with him doing again 6 months or a year later?
>>
>>18120480
>What do I do?
Learn to stop running that fuckin mouth and learn to DEESCALATE a situation for once. The fact you said you would call the police is proof enough you love making shit worse. If he hit you, sure. But the fact he felt guilty about anything shows he's not a brainless, knuckle dragging, redneck monster. Then you probably kept pushing shit and their you go. Got yourself into more shit because you don't THINK before you SPEAK.

From now on, when in a verbal conflict with an s/o, WAIT 5 SECONDS AFTER HE IS DONE SPEAKING. WAIT.

WAIT. AND ACTUALLY ---THINK--- ABOUT WHAT THE REACTION WILL BE TO WHAT YOU SAY.

I've dated chicks like you. I promise the issue is your female privilege has acted as an impenatrable force field and no one has hit you enough, so you never learned to watch your fucking mouth. You've never perceived your survival to be in danger from your words, so you say whatever the fuck you want. I've never laid a finger on a woman. But I will sit them the fuck down, and set them straight, in a fairly verbally aggressive way, and it always helps in the long run. It's like all those years of being worshipped for having a pussy have gotten stuck to you like tarter on a tooth. Gotta drill through that shit and chisel it off. Someone needs to set you straight. Unfortunately, since society immediately sides with the woman, too many men you meet will be afraid to give you the tough love you need. The moment you run that mouth again, escalating shit as always, they'll either cuck out and take it or block you and run, like the cowards todays feminazis have forced so many makes to be.
>>
>>18121902
You're acting like the man is not responsible for acting like a fucking ape and forcibly dragging her by the hair like some god damn neanderthal. I hope this happens to your mother or sister one day so you realise how fucked up this is on his part. If you can't control yourself from a fucking argument and expect the other person to do so then you should get fucked. Goddamn you redpillers are trash.
>>
>>18120833
Go back to yahoo answers you illiterate, oblivious retarded fuck.
>>
>>18121912
This has happened to my mentally ill mom, and I completely understand why her boyfriends did it. If she were mentally stable, she would have improved her behavior, but since she's a careless, selfish psychopath, her boyfriends had to leave her.

By the way, I'm engaged now. I know what I'm talking about. A relationship is about improving yourself WITH each other. No one is perfect so stop looking for someone that perfectly meets your mental checklist, slut. "Constructive feedback"... you fucking trigger warning safe space, babied millinials think it's always a personal attack. "Call me perfect or your a rapist". That's basically the world you faggots want.
>>
>>18121912
>by the hair
>OP clearly says by the arms

You are escalating the situation in your mind - you are not viewing this objectively.
>>
I realized what I said was wrong, and so I've done everything I could to try and get back in touch.

After the whole dragging situation, rather than making him feel guilty, I tried to calm him down and hug him. I truly didn't want him to feel bad.

I only ever said the police thing in spite after he avoided speaking to me even though I tried to comfort him over dragging me.

If I make a mistake, I acknowledge it and try to make up for it. Problems usually arise after attempting many times with no success. Eventually I loose my patience and say something stupid. He usually holds on to every thing I say and do, and uses it against me. As an example, I once told him "shh" while I was on a call, and that led to him being depressed for 4-5 days. No matter what, I'm at fault.

Either way, despite him dragging me, I feel guilty and at fault. I just imagine living with this regret. I should never have cried, I should never had something stupid in the heat of the moment. I didn't mean it.

Reaching him is impossible at this point. I was on a trip to visit my family in another state.

Currently on a bus, on a 6 hour trip to give him a visit and appologize.

I hope he takes me back. :(
>>
>>18122303
lol shit b8 kill yourself op
ur probably also the other faggot shitposting itt too. at least try to make it subtle
>>
>>18121937
You sound bitter as fuck my dude
>>
>>18120480
why do you love an abusive asshole? that would make all of my love drain from a person

you're stupid if you stay with him
>>
File: FILE3323.jpg (7KB, 200x196px) Image search: [Google]
FILE3323.jpg
7KB, 200x196px
>>18120480

I was in your first thread. You said there that you had severe self esteem issues. You explained the incident in much more detail there, and basically every one of us told you that you were being manipulated and abused, and to leave for your own good.

But you went back to him, and moreover are going out of your way to placate him, when it was all his fault.

And based on what you've said now, it's clear that he's manipulating you again. He knows that blocking you will hurt you and he's staying silent to torture you. In a few days, he will probably take you back but on condition. He will make you apologize profusely, and revel in your subdugation. He will then use this situation to prod and attack you in the future if you don't do what he says.

It is so painful to sit here and watch you be used and abused. Please, for the love of God, find a therapist/counsellor, and tell them everything. Let them try to talk you through things and help you. You have serious issues, and I fear its going to leave you vulnerable to more abuse for the rest of your life.

Other thread for anyone interested:
>>18114870
>>
>>18123748
That isn't how you spell "subjugation".
>>
>>18121872
You honestly soubd like you're hiding a lot by leaving out details. Did he tell you to leave if you felt like it and so you just left mid argument? As a woman you should know not to always do as asked.
>>
>>18121354
Break up and go to the police. That is insane.

>>18121483
Are you insane as well, fucktard?
>>
>>18121937
What the fuck is wrong with you? You're reading shit into their posts that they didn't fucking say. Forget whether this an appropriate place for it or not, your bitching about "fucking trigger warning safe space, babied millinials [sic]" and how they scream rape all the time isn't even RELEVANT here.

Assuming that everything OP's told us is reasonably accurate (and she didn't leave out a part where she ran at him with a knife or some shit), his behavior was abusive and unacceptable. He's at fault, not her, and it's ridiculous that you can't see that. Being engaged doesn't mean you "know what you're talking about." I'm engaged. Almost everybody gets engaged at some point. It doesn't make you old and wise, not even relative to the average poster on here.
>>
File: 301px-NuMale-feminism.jpg (28KB, 301x321px) Image search: [Google]
301px-NuMale-feminism.jpg
28KB, 301x321px
>>18123994
You sound like such a goddamn faggot

I bet you've never had someone compliment you on our handshake - ever.

I found a pic of you
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.