[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get over a pretty girl's poop smell?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 325793452345.jpg (35KB, 599x300px) Image search: [Google]
325793452345.jpg
35KB, 599x300px
I don't want to marry a girl because I have to bear that smell. It's such a turn off for me. There was this girl once I really like, one day she pooped and I happen to walk in right after. Gosh! Smell was so fukin sick!.. I couldn't believe it. Yes I'm kinda germaphobic too.
>>
>>18120454
Shit happens no pun intended. Just keep dating your designated masturbation hand.
>>
>>18120454
Tell your girlfriend to drive to a public restroom if she wants to take a shit. DO NOT let her do it while you're in the same building.
>>
>>18120454
Caught my gf pooping...so I broke up with her
She said shes off to pee while were watching a movie, now shes been gone 5 minutes and i knew something was up, i knocked on the door and asked if everything is ok, she said yes she'll be right out...her voice was labored and i became suspicious...so i yelled "IM COMING IN!' she screamed no but there was no stopping this, i smashed through the door and i see her sitting on the toilet seat, i told her to get the fuk up, she didnt so i threw her off, i looked inside the toilet...just as i suspected, a goddam log, bitch u better pray this isnt yours. i looked around and saw no pet in site, I KNOW THIS IS UR POOP U WHORE, she screamed at me that im crazy and that shes calling the cops, all the while toilet paper in her hands. i told her no need to call the cops, im breaking up with u u some kinda poop whore. and that was that. I feel like a new man and off to find a woman who doesnt poop.
>>
>>18120536
Amen brother you don't deserve that shit. Swear one time I caught this ho poopin in my bathroom but I ain't half the man you is. If I could go back I'd break down the door hust like you...all that was left when she was out was the stench. I gave my love to this woman and for her to do me like that was unforgivable, but me being the young naive boy I was I believed her when she said it was mine from the afternoon and that the towels on the floor kept the stink in. Boy I tell you what if I ever catch a women poopin again Ima slap her with both hands like the good lord intended.
>>
>>18120454
Air spray. It comes in small bottles you can carry around and spray bathroom before you go in.
>>
>>18120454
It is a well-known fact that women don't HAVE to poop the way men do. They only do it deliberately, to annoy.
>>
>>18120454
Do you have autism? Girls poop, man. Everybody poops.

Your mom poops.
Your dad poops.
*I* poop.

Deal with it. If you date a girl long enough, you WILL smell every smell she makes.
>>
File: 1448910421160.jpg (65KB, 539x480px) Image search: [Google]
1448910421160.jpg
65KB, 539x480px
This thread
>>
I hope you don't want kids, OP...

Real life is messy, stay out of it if you can't handle that. Hopeful that this is just a troll post but just in case...
>>
>>18120867
This. If she poops, she's a cheater too.
>>
>>18120536
this made me laugh really fucking hard
>>
File: 1645645612315.jpg (12KB, 325x229px) Image search: [Google]
1645645612315.jpg
12KB, 325x229px
>>18120536
>u some kinda poop whore
>>
I'm the antithesis of you, OP.

I fantasize about fucking my girl in the ass, and getting her shit all over my cock.

she's gonna do anal on my birthday, which is in approx. 300 hours
>>
>>18120536

>bitch you better pray this isn't yours
>>
>>18120536
Nice.
>>
Hi 4chan nub here .. this whole thread is fucking gold ..
>>
>>18120915
>Everybody poops.
Wrong. You're a naughty child and that's concentrated evil coming out the back of you.
>>
>>18121770
>bragging about being a newfag
GTFO
>>
>>18120536
Tumblr pasta huh
>>
>>18120454
Being a biological entity, especially reptilian or mammal == smells .. more often offensive ones than the contrary. You think your shit smells sweeter than anyone else's ?
>>
Oh boy, do I have the product for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLnhuzh9uY

>>18121903
My shit stinks so much better than yours
My shit can walk right through the door
With a feeling so pure, it's got you coming back for more
>>
File: Horrified baby.jpg (38KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
Horrified baby.jpg
38KB, 500x531px
>>18120915
>*I* poop
YOU MONSTER
>>
>>18120536
lol
>>
Are you retarded?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.