[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I find this old anon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: uoss2swkcsky.jpg (281KB, 1266x2191px) Image search: [Google]
uoss2swkcsky.jpg
281KB, 1266x2191px
I got married a little over a year ago. We both have severe depression and social anxiety, so we basically did everything together. I can't describe the type of bond that forms when you literally feel happiness for the first time in *years*. The bond that comes from only having one thing in your life keeping you living.

She and I have both been to the threshold of suicide, and for both of us, the reason to keep going was the other person. Some may be able to die alone knowing that people love them and they'd be there if they could. But for people like us... People like anon's wife... It creates a dependence. A constant state of disbelief that things could have gone so right. And when you die alone, all those horrible, overwhelming thoughts kept at bay by their constant presence don't have anything to hold them back.

Mental illness is stronger than the evidence we see for ourselves. I believe her pleas weren't because she wanted to be with him. I fully believe that she died with an overwhelming feeling of abandonment. He'd finally had enough, so he wasn't coming back. Those weren't cries for help. Those are the "please come back" texts my wife left me when I didn't answer for two hours and she *knew* I'd died in a car wreck. Babbling words that give me a chance because she knows she doesn't even have a chance left.

I say a lot of things on 4Chan. Jokes, bants, names, they're all in good fun. But not this time. These people have caused a premeditated, inexcusable level of pain. This is not the first, nor will it be the last time destroying lives. These people. Literally. Need. To die.

Anyone who knows the family or can get me in contact, let me know. If you know anon, even better. I want to work at closing this pit people fall into so they can't hurt anyone again.
>>
It's been over four years. What happened? Is he ok? I don't know if I'd commit suicide after that; once you decide, you still have to do it. What happened to this family? To her family?
>>
Help us. For Nicole. She didn't deserve to die alone.
>>
>>18120207
Kill yourselves you pathetic attention seekers. Not your personal depression army fuck off.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.