[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does everyone ignore me on facebook? ive had guys call me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 205x246px
why does everyone ignore me on facebook? ive had guys call me cute in public sometimes, but i think they might say that to every girl they see. like no one wants to hang out with me when i initiate. i wear clean black skinny jeans, boots, and a sweater. and i have long straight hair.
im just so tired of no one wanting to hang out with me its making me feel suicidal. i would get a dog but theyre like 900 dollars. even professors tell kids in my class to be my friend its so embarassing.
>>
>>18120196
>no one wants to hang out with me when i initiate
What do you mean? How are you initiating?
>>
>>18120196
Dogs aren't $900. wtf?
>>
>>18120204
yeah they are when you buy them from a breeder, if anything 900 is low
>>
>>18120199
Ive asked people on fb and in person and they always make an excuse or ignore me
>>
>>18120208
So don't buy from a breeder like some asshole. Go to a rescue or shelter like a normal, red blooded human being who cares about animals.
>>
>>18120204
if theyre under 900 theyre probably a dog no one wants
>>
>>18120211
What do you ask? Who are you asking?
>>
>>18120214
Shelter fees are like $100 and they often run weekends where they waive the fees.

If you care about animals, you should be going to rescues and shelters. Buying from a breeders is like a big "fuck you" to animal welfare.
>>
>>18120196
you can adopt a shelter dog for like $50-$150
not only is it cheap but a lonely dog who would be put down if they werent adopted soon will feel loved and have someone in their life which makes it better!
>>
>>18120232
animals in shelters have mental disorders. if you bring them home theyll hide under your bed for two weeks. i dont want to deal with that.
>>
>>18120196
Work on your personality. List 5 interesting things about you. If you can, then meet people with similar interests. If you can't, go pick up a cheap hobby.
Also idk basic hygiene could be a problem.
>>
>>18120254
Whereas dogs from breeders will have physical problems or require a lot more money and attention to look after. What's preferable, two weeks of them being afraid, or a lifetime of suffering and high maintenance?
>>
>>18120254
That's not necessarily true. I got my dog from a shelter and he is sociable to a fault and always has been. He excitedly tried to sit in my lap on the drive home.

You can visit with dogs in shelters and get a good sense whether they're a good fit or not.

You're just trying to justify wanting some designer breed and it's gross.
>>
>>18120272
funny creative polite outgoing adventurous

my friends are like this too but after a day of hanging out and or talking they start to ignore me. i know i type a lot about things that go on in my day but theyre funny things, idk why they just stop talking.
>>
>>18120290
Those are just adjectives, not things about you.
>>
post pics OP
>>
>>18120290
> i know i type a lot about things that go on in my day but theyre funny things, idk why they just stop talking.
what kind of things ?
>>
If I see a girl I don't find cute I ain't calling her cute
>>
>>18120196
stop needing validation from others
>>
>>18120254
YOU'RE A FUCKING BITCH
>>
>>18120254
I'm starting to see why no one likes you.
>>
>>18120196

Firstly, shelter animals are awesome. Very few have mental problems most of them are lonely and heartbroken. You should adopt one out of principal because like you, they feel unwanted and abandoned.

As far as people not liking you and stopping talking to you, are these female friends?
If you really are a cute girl, alot of women won't hang out with you because you bring them down by looking better than them. I myself have been ditched by female friends and later found out they were jelous of guys i dated etc. It's fucked up but that's how some of them think. Women can get weirdly competitive even if you're not participating in that mindset.

Alternatively, it could be your personality and how you relate to others. Nobody wants to be around a pessimist that assumes the worst in everything. (the shelter dog for example)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.