[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

insecurity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: d30.jpg (13KB, 467x350px) Image search: [Google]
d30.jpg
13KB, 467x350px
so I'm about to turn 20 in may and keep thinking I'm low on achievements, even for my age, I've always been kind of unhappy and tried to cover it by shoving in knowledge,
I know three languages, CSS, HTML, how to cook, occultism, social skills (assburgers so i had to study people to not be a total embarrassment) and trying to learn how to draw again. so I'm not that bad but i still feel like not enough, what do i do with these feelings?
>>
those skills are actually kinda impressive. so at least you know how to learn shit.

the most important skill i ever learned was meditation.

your mind affects everything - especially your happiness level. so why not learn how to train it?
>>
>>18119985
That's pretty awesome and well ahead of most 20 year olds.
>>
>>18119985
OP I'm at more achievements than you I'd like to think and it still feels like I'm not good enough.

I think it's probably a good feel, people like us tend to work harder when we feel that way.
>>
>>18120171
i don't know man, sometimes i feel lost at sea, i keep swimming knowing full well that i will die without seeing the sands
>>
>>18119985
What is your end goal in life?
>>
>>18119985
Sounds like you have imposter syndrome.
>>
I don't know about what you believe in, but the Christian spirit has given me more reason to live than any of the philosophical reasoning or meditation in the world. I mean, I feel more content than ever now that I've come to terms with who I am and my confidence in the christ.

Not that I'm saying you should or anything.
>>
>>18120230
i just want to make the world better, i want to help people but i don't want to just do one thing (studying agronomy engineering) i want to make games and i want to perform but i also want to make the cities greener and greener, I'm sure time will not suffice which saddens me bc i love those Fields equally and I'll inevitable have to give one or two of them up, good thing i don't want a family
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.