[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bunch of junkies squatting in my apartment block

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: nigger.jpg (115KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
115KB, 500x667px
Hey guys, a bunch of African junkies have moved into the apartment under mine and I need to get rid of them. They keep blasting their shit rap music all day, pulling apart cars in the driveway, speeding, yelling at each other in their African voodoo language and vomiting in the stairway. I live in Australia which is liberal as fuck so the police will do fuck all, I considered setting their unit on fire but don't want to hurt the innocent people in the rest of the building.

It's only a small block - 2 stories high with 12 units in total - And the owner of the apartment the Africans live in is in jail (they're friends of his) so there's no landlords to complain to. And I can't move out because I bought my apartment.

I need to get rid of these cunts asap without effecting the rest of the occupants in the building.
>>
>>18119913
>I considered setting their unit on fire
The fact that you ACTUALLY considered this as an option and thought it through indicates that you're a fucking psycho.
>>
>>18119913
Be very very careful, and keep poking an icepick in their tires.

Of course, if they catch you, you're a dead man.
>>
>>18119913
>I live in Australia which is liberal as fuck so the police will do fuck all
/pol/ memes and real life are two different things
>>
>>18119913
>african

There are no africans in australia.
>>
>>18119930
>yurr syko!!!
That's a moot point, so why don't you give it a rest.

Anyway OP, if i were you I'd talk to the other tenants and see if y'all can come up with some sort of plan. like setting up a camera to tape them doing something super illegal that the cops can't ignore.
>>
>>18119913
The Managing Agent or Owners' Committee or whatever it is that runs the building has a contractual and legal obligation to protect all the occupants. Make them deal with the police or civil courts.
>>
>>18120019
Theres a lot of Africans in Australia you retard and they keep coming.
>>
>>18119943
Yeah, Australia is liberal but still the cops in Aus hate niggers. Try ringing them and say they're apex gang members
>>
>>18119913
You know I had a list of ways to help you me being an american, but unfortunately you said your from australia and lack history+ Donald trump. Well Black People Aussie or not don't like critters, so plant a few snakes in their apartment and they'll run out of town. One method I've used that will work on people of all ethnicity, get spider eggs and plant spider eggs in their cars and rooms. It may or may not work, but set up a burning cross in their front of their window and write on the lawn in gasoline, get out naggers, carve swastikas into their door. This works everytime in america, but just might work over in the land down under, because generally, people feel unwelcome when they have crosses burned infront of their house. Now I don't know how your justice system works their but here in america its great odds. you could try planting drugs in their home and then make an anon phone call to the police that they're armed, dangerous, and trafficking drugs, here in america this would get them a life sentence, but really the officers would just shoot on sight to save tax dollars. If you could make this scenario happen and get mass media attention, it will create racial tension in your country and a small divide that will only continue to grow. Then Aussieland can be on the rode to being a great white place like america! MERICA!
>>
you're just a dumb piece of shit. I'd rather have them for neighbors than you.
>>
>>18120882
>The Managing Agent or Owners' Committee or whatever it is that runs the building has a contractual and legal obligation to protect all the occupants.
are you trying to trick OP into getting himself evicted for being a psychotic racist?
>>
Suits you for buying a apartment instead of renting
>>
>>18119943
This, just call the police and stop being a whiney bitch
>>
>>18119913

Call the police with an anonymous tip saying that drugdealers are squatting there.
A coworker did that and the special forces raided and beat the shit out of the squatters. Then again, I don't live in a liberal shithole of a country.
>>
>>18119930
Confirmed for never having shit neighbors
>>
OP the first thing you must do is get closer to them

make them think you would never be the one harassing them

I was thinking for a while and some ideas occurred to me

1) Use timed smell bombs, fuck with their tires, some general trickery
2) put lactose/ milk on the water tanks in the building
3) plant illegal drugs on their house and then call the cops, most likely you don't even need to plant it, must already be there
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.