[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help, I need to contact Skrillex!!1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Ok guys, I saw how you guys found that he will not divide us flag, and I think you guys are the people that can actually help me.

I have been desperately trying to contact Skrillex for a few years now. Most recently, I have been arrested and charged with unlawful entry, burglary, and stalking after I snuck into his green room at Echostage wearing a fake security shirt. I was ridiculed by almost every person that has read this story. It was even picked up by YOUREDM.

http://www.youredm.com/2017/01/13/crazy-skrillex-fan-sneaks-backstage-show-confused-hes-charged-tresspassing/

My real name is Cam Warthan, and I need you guys to help send Skrillex a message to contact me. Please. I'm begging you.

I have posted all of the details about my court case everywhere, on my facebook, instagram, twitter, flickr, foursquare, and tumblr. I have liked and commented on every single photo that he has. I don't know what else to do. I even went to a Valentino Khan show and asked him if I could get Skrillex's contact details, and he told me he's not allowed to give that information out.

If there is anyone out there in this amazing community that can help me, I'm asking you to please send Skrillex this message. It's extremely important.
>>
>>18119725
Best way to contact a celebrity is to get a bunch of money or influence, and then buy a meeting with them.
>>
You realize that this post is a confession to stalking him?
>>
>>18119725
>save money
>contact an agent
>tell them you'll pay them $5k if they can arrange a 30 minute meeting with skrillex
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.