[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i talk to people and stop overanalyzing situations help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 720x405-backstage-with-mask.jpg (53KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
720x405-backstage-with-mask.jpg
53KB, 720x405px
how do i talk to people and stop overanalyzing situations
help
>>
>>18119631
Come into a trance with me... Visualize yourself flying through a blue sky in full control as if you're swimming.... Naked and ready for sexual release. Visualize that...

Visualize it...

Understand that you are a NPC in the lives of everyone but a handful of people in the world, nobody else gives a shit about you and wouldn't care if you lived or died tomorrow unless your death were somehow unusual like you were crushed by a piano or anvil falling from a great height and turned your head into a large supreme with extra tomatoes...

Visualize!!! Hahahaha...
>>
>>18119631
I started listening to the content of other people's conversations and realized they really weren't that great. It seems like exciting conversations are more about delivery than content. In other words, overanalyzing conversation is a waste of effort.

Secondly, it's not about how you talk to others, it's about how you listen to them. Pay attention to what they say,then ask them more about it or add something of value.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.