[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life, Politics, Psychology, Whatever you want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1489273422229.jpg (301KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489273422229.jpg
301KB, 640x640px
I know this is a long shot and will probably be completely unproductive but I'm desperate.

How do you not abuse drugs just to be able to function normally. If I don't take things I shut down mentally. Tiny things overwhelm me and I become paralyzed incapable of independent actions (I take Anything it's not the drug but the escape, relief mental pain to make me feel normal)

My will keeps getting sapped. Was I destined to fail due to circumstances I endured as a child (circumstances I had no control over)

If that's the case why should others who didn't go through what I did succeed ? I have a high IQ (tested when I was 18 by a psychiatrist) but can't function in normal society, I have no friends but don't feel lonely because I know what people really are and how hopless normies are.

Pic unrelated, I got it off /b/
>>
>>18119470
This will be my last thread on /pol/. It helped me a lot but I need to move onto the next stage of my development. I have a folder of redpilled gems of /pol/ I found very interesting. I will use them to help shape my doctrine in stage II.

Thank you all so much for everything. It's been wild.
>>
>>18119470
Maybe you shouldn't have abused drugs if you wanted to be successful in life you degenerate.
>>
>>18119472
If I hadn't abused them I would have burnt a hole through my head with anxiety.

You're right though. I need to overpower my weaknesses and rewire my brain through suffering. Productive Suffering is how humanity developed
>>
>>18119472
Starve the degenerate pleasure seeking neural pathways and form new ones. Also I need to stop caring about what others thing or fear what they might do.
>>
>>18119473
Your brain is weak because you have not suffered. Connect your eye and your body. Become one and breathe anew.
>>
>>18119475
Constant stress actually destroys brain neurons. lowering intelligence.

>Connect your eye and your body
I'm trying but there's nothing, I don't even dream anymore.
>>
>>18119470
No willpower. Confront your own degeneracy. It's easier than you think.
>muh anxiety, need drugs to cope

If you cannot survive without substance abuse or mental addiction then you might as well not be alive.
>>
>>18119477
I feel the urge to change. I promise myself every night but the day never comes. life is slipping through my fingers. I used to think that I wanted to do everything perfectly and that's why I didn't proceed but now I know that it's not that I just have impulse control issues.

I used to be very low time preference but ever since my breakdown I have no regulation or control, my dopamine is way out of wack
>>
>>18119470
You're addicted to drugs. Stop doing them and it will get easier every day. I used to be addicted too. I stopped on February 18th, 2013 and have been clean ever since. Don't smoke, don't use alcohol, don't use drugs. Stay positive, get up in the morning with the attitude like you're going to hit the day like a ton of bricks. Read. Exercise. Socialize. Take responsibility for your actions. Give it 100% at work. Be the person you admire. It's okay to be yourself, just don't allow yourself to be paralyzed, as you say. Overcome that with a strong will. You have it in you.
>>
Get the headspace app and start meditating, shit will let you handle more stress.

In the mean time, avoid trigger environments for a while, and work out what you want in life, like what you really want, and then work towards it.
>>
you sound like you are using drugs to escape from your reality, maybe things that cause you anxiety. I suggest quitting drugs, eating healthy fruits and veggies, exercising regularly, getting out, but most of all being serious with yourself, sit down and figure out what causes u anxiety. maybe get a counsler if thats what you need m8
>>
>>18119470
I wanna touch her pussy if ya namsayn
>>
>>18119476
>Constant stress actually destroys brain neurons.

>Synapses aren't formed through attrition.

Try wim hoffs breathing techniques. Oxygenate and then mediate for a while.

If you are not dreaming your water may be flouridated. Did this stop happening after you changed water sources? Without your pituitary its a nigh impossible task.
>>
>>18119483
protip: people handled anxiety for centuries in the west before meditation was a thing

push your cultural marxism elsewhere, leaf scum
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.