[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I ask her out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Von_Koch_curve.gif (13KB, 300x312px) Image search: [Google]
Von_Koch_curve.gif
13KB, 300x312px
I'm In a bit of a pickle. Should I ask out a girl In my class. She is very nice to me and I wouldn't want to ruin anything between us. But will I regret not taking it any further with her?
Gif unrelated
>>
>>18119314
Make it seem casual but its still a date.
Ask her if she wants to go out for lunch with you, or go to the movies if you're close.
>>
>>18119317
What if I just ask if she'd like to meet up some time?
>>
>>18119314
Do it.

I just found out that my longtime crush has a girlfriend today and I know for sure he was single at some point but I bided my time and now whoops.
>>
>>18119341
What sighns should I look out for? From context you are a girl
>>
>>18119353
It's going to differ from girl to girl, but if she's truly a nice person, she's not going to hold a sincere request for a date against you, so you don't need to worry about "ruining" anything between you two.
>>
>>18119357
I would rather her reject me than have her pretend to like me.
>>
>>18119368
That's not what I meant. I meant if some guy sincerely asked me for a date (didn't act like a douchebag sleaze basically), even if I rejected him, it wouldn't ruin anything between us. I wouldn't hold it against him and I hope he wouldn't hold my rejection against me. It wouldn't change anything so you have nothing to lose.
>>
>>18119368
Bro if you have not been out with this girl one on one she does not know you enough to like you for you.
So give her the opportunity to know you beyond school, just say hey im doing X at this time are you free to come?
Friends hang out all of the time so if shes your friend shell say yes and if she likes you she'll be happy
this lets you two be close and when youre together just be fun to be around and if shes having fun be like ay this was great we gotta do something again and the second time you do something make it more intimate like going to her house or going somewhere you both like or doing something involved

if you are getting a gut feeling that she is waiting for you to make a move do it like by holding her hand or putting your arm around her shoulder not like go for a kiss but just be close to the girl and something with contact
>>
>>18119371
Ahh I see. Thanks for the advice anon
>>
>>18119379
Thanks also, I'll try that
>>
Not OP but I'm in a similar situation. I'm moving to another country in about an year and a half and I have an online friend that is super nice and smart. We don't have many common interests but share similar values such as hard work, physical fitness and our opinions on stuff are similar.
I have told her about my feelings and that didn't change things between us (it didnt get weird because we know we can't really date rn)
I've known her for 3 years as an aquanitence but only about 6 months as a real close friend. I want to note that by friendship here I don't mean me being her cry pillow but a more equal relationship.
Should I risk such a relationship and ask her out when I'm there or should I try to let my feelings go?
Am I in the friend zone? If so can I get out?
Anyone here dated a close friend? Would you recommend it?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.