[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat wife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

Ladies and gentlemen

I come to you in my time of need. I have been married to my woman for the last 7 years. Over the years she doubled in weight. I feel sadness whenever I look at our old photos, as I realise that my sexy girl turned to a disgusting hambeast.

How can I help her gain her figure back? I've tried being discreet with it and just suggesstin we be more active, I asked to change our diet so "I can lose some pounds", but that failed. I moved on to being blunt and telling her that she's gotten fat and I do not appreciate, to no avail.

I can't stand to look at her even though I still love her. Sex is a chore, she's becoming more lazy with every passing day and I'm out of ideas.

How do I convince her to get back into shape? How do I break it to her, that sex with her is something I resent? Please help

>Pic obv unrelated
>>
I was literally looking for a way to write a post about my gf and you summed it up perfectly. You try and do it via inception like moves but they laugh it off and continue eating the shit they swear they wll stop eating but keep "forgetting" yet I'm the asshole for remember. God help us for not losing our shit like we know we deserve to.
>>
can I ask a favor OP

I have a weight gain fetish, to me there's nothing hotter than your predicament. Post some pictures of your wife before during and after her gain. thanks
>>
stop having sex with her
>>
>>18119288
>"anonette, listen. i love you dearly, but i am repulsed by your body. get it together, or i will leave. we can work out together and all that. i want this to work, but i cannot continue to torture myself like this, and i dont think you should either"
>>
>>18119394
desu this is about your only option. I feel like telling them that you no longer find then attractive at all and you don't enjoy sex should let her know the consequences are real and knocking.
>>
sounds like you have a deseasel weasel. You should accept your wife even if she transforms into a tub of lard. Would you want her to leave you if you turned into a glass of orange juice? Think about it OP, think long and hard.
>>
Why should she care? She has you in her hooks.
>>
>>18119394
>>18119420
What the fuck don't put the idea of divorce in her mind, the only one who'd lose is OP, and the kids if they have then
>>
>>18119288
I fear this might happen to my gf one day.

Her mom is pretty fat

How do I avoid her getting as fat as your wife?
>>
I'm a girl and have been in a long term relationship with my BF too (5years), and he's been honest with me whenever I have significant weight gain. I'm more on the curvy side but when I gain weight it tends to show pretty fast so I can veer somewhat quickly towards 2-3kg overweight/chubbinness.

Strangely, i don't get offended when he tells me he thinks i've put on weight. In fact, It usually makes me pay more attention to what I eat and do more sports. I know he loves me and looks out for me with every other part of my life, and it's always helped me. So when we talk about weight I know it's the same. He compares it to himself and asks me "wold you be ok with me developping a huge beer gut?".

It'll be a hard pill to swallow given your wife's condition now, but you have to be honest with her. Or else either you'kk keave her or cheat on her
>>
>>18119450
if there are no kids involved, it may very well be worth it if the alternative is continuing to be shackled to a hamplanet
>>
>>18119288
Lol fat people problems.
>>
I always told myself that if I ever got married, I'd subtly imply to her that I would leave her if she got fat and then laugh about it like it was a joke.

Then if she ever did I'd cheat on her constantly, and without remorse, until she got thin again.
>>
>>18119391
This can work but it made me start fucking my neighbor.
>>
This won't be a good advice

Alpha it, like go away at nights to play poker or drink or whatever, get yourself in better shape.

You tried, she doesn't care.

She has two choices, 1) she loses weight or 2) she believes you are cheating on her and she cheats on you, you win divorce.

Look losing weight is hard as fuck, but this is way off.
>>
>>18119394
This
>>18119450
Yeah sure, sacrifice a few years of your life being stuck in a miserable relationship for the kids...
>>
I have the opposite problem- I am the girl, although I've just gone from athletic to curvy ish, and I want to get my old figure back but my bf loves my current weight.
>>
>>18120344
then stay at your current weight but don't get any bigger. despite what the media will have you believe, the vast majority of guys find thick women to be the most attractive. we're biologically programmed to; curvy girls are more likely to give birth to a healthy baby because their bodies can nourish the fetus better than a skinny rail can. also her wide hips mean she's less likely to die during childbirth.

pic related is a god-tier sexy as fuck body
>>
>>18119288
Pics please. Love to see a before and after if this.
>>
>>18119288

Maybe she doesn't care because you're a horrible husband. She isn't going to want to take care of herself or have sex if she doesn't feel "into" the relationship.
>>
>>18119288
Stop having sex with her and stop giving her any money or any gifts - when she asks why say that you just cant feel motivated or happy about maintaining your end of the relationship when shes dropped hers.
>>
>>18119460
Tell her if she ever gets fat youre leaving

Have a secret account so you dont lose all the money in a divorce
>>
>>18119429
This.
Your own fault for still falling for the marriage meme in the 21st century.
>>
>>18120927
People like you make my blood boil with your pseudo-science encouragement of unhealthy weight

They tell you to gain 20 lbs when you become pregnant because thats all the extra you need for the baby, and you only need it while you have the baby. Maintaining a healthy body 90% of your life is MUCH better for any kids youll have than being constantly overweight.

>>18122007
>immediately blaming it on the male in the relationship when there is 0 reason to believe he did anything wrong
>>
>>18122054
Whoa, calm your tits there. I'm not saying that being OVERWEIGHT is preferable. The picture I posted isn't an unhealthy weight. It sounds like you have warped body-image issues. And nothing I said was psuedo-science as much as you would like to believe it is, it's actually quite the opposite. Maybe do a little research on human attraction and biology before you make a stupid emotional knee-jerk post?
>>
>>18119288

Do you have kids?
>>
>>18122087
The picture you posted does depict an unhealthy weight. Just because the fat distributed to her thighs instead of to her belly doesnt mean there isnt too much there.
>>
>>18122163
Must suck growing up brainwashed by women's magazines
>>
OP unfortunately you have tried the nice way and there is are only two paths of action remaining to you.
1. You tell her in no uncertain terms that you're both going on a diet and going to the gym together. You get fit, she gets thinner. Don't nice guy around here, you need to force her but also be the example

2. If she flat out refuses to self improve, you just have to leave her. She has failed as a human being to maintain herself and you can't be responsible for her when she won't put in the bare minimum effort for you anymore.
>>
>>18122668
You're retarded, that chick in the pic is at least 35% bodyfat which is not ideal in any universe or any scientific publication.
>>
>>18122054
And here comes the /fit/fag right on cue to say anyone who likes different things than him is WRONG.

People are attracted to different body types, get over it.
>>
>>18119288
Look up motivational interviewing. It might help...you can tell her how AWFUL it is to be fat, and all the health negatives, but she ultimately has to WANT to be healthy.

Ask her how it feels to be fat. What's it like to be a slave to food? Do you like being limited in what you wear? Do you know overweight and obese people are often overlooked & unsuccessful compared to their healthy counterparts? What's it like to be pre-diabetic? Do you ever wonder how much money you would save if you didn't eat so much? Does eating make you feel good about yourself? How does being overweight affect your confidence? How does it affect your energy level?

Guide her to realization that being fat is not good. Inspire her to change.

Her seeing you eat healthy and exercising may encourage her as-well. Adopt a healthy lifestyle together. Best of luck OP
>>
I have similar problem.

I've just started rubbing my wife's gut recently. At first I thought/hoped she'd slap my hand away embarrassed. Not so much, she seems to like it.

One time during sex I just grabbed onto to it like a body pillow.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.