[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 352
Thread images: 31

File: symbols-017.jpg (102KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-017.jpg
102KB, 600x399px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
How can I make some wholesome new friends?
What should I do to attract women who want serious relationships, as opposed to just sex?
>>
Girls, what would you think of a guy who doesn't go out on Friday/Saturday nights?
>>
>>18119199
Depends on what you consider to be 'going out,' why you don't go out and what you do instead
>>
How do I convince a girl who's been sexually assaulted to tell her family and the police about it?
>>
>>18119199
"Oh thank God, someone as autistic as me"
>>
>>18119199
It'd obviously vary pretty hard, but same thing as >>18119211
>>
>>18119204
Well I just find clubs and discos boring as hell. I'd rather stay home reading or playing videogames. Sometimes i have dinner with friends though.
>>
>>18119204
It kind of varies with each guy. I'm trying to become more social for various reasons, but I'm way too comfortable staying home with a book or my movie backlog.
>>
Guys.
I love being read to sleep. Is it so weird?
>>
>>18119257
You're a fucking freak. If you told me this in real life I would laugh and tell all my friends how weird you are
>>
>>18119265
I'll keep being a closeted bibliosexual.
>>
>>18119257
Pretty awkward but maybe a dom daddy could even like it
>>
I have a gf that i really love but she's literally tumblr and i'm literally /pol/. We really fit each other when the subject isn't politics, and i don't want to just throw my beliefs down the toilet each time we disagree. What do i do?

She hasn't found the /pol/ folder yet.
>>
>>18119275
I dislike the sexual aspects.
To me it's just pleasant and soothing to listen to someone while falling asleep.
>>
>>18119138
Asking women....
How would you react to finding out a guy stuffs the front of his pants to give the illusion of a large bulge? Assuming the date went well.
I have been on a few dates with women that led to sex, but more often than not I'm turned down when they find out i have a carrot or small squash taped to my inner thigh. It just seems to make me more appealing, and makes it easier to approach girls.
>>
>>18119138
Daily reminder that everyone responding to questions in this thread is a denizen of a traditional filipino masturbation techniques discussion chamber
>>
>>18119257
Shit i would do that, if you're hot
>>
>>18119257
No, it's not weird.

Also, this guy >>18119265 doesn't think it's weird either. He's just being facetious. You know, just in case you didn't catch that. >>18119270

Also, also do you know about these places?
https://www.reddit.com/r/AudioHaven/
https://www.reddit.com/r/AudioCandy/
https://www.reddit.com/r/pillowtalkaudio/
>>
Girls:

I was talking to this girl in her dorm and we watched some 15 minute series together. When she put her laptop in front of us she grabbed a pillow and put it right next to me to lay her head on(in stead of cuddling me directly or just sitting next to me).

I assumed she wasn't interested because of the barrier so I didn't make a move...

Do you think I have a chance or clearly not? (ie should i try to watch something with her again?)
>>
>>18119281
Good fucking luck
Every time she shares her opinion you will want to shoot yourself
>>
>>18119304
That pillowtalkaudio is amazing. God.
You made my night.
>>
File: 1462554664766.gif (1021KB, 421x389px) Image search: [Google]
1462554664766.gif
1021KB, 421x389px
Girls:

So what's up with starring? There is this girl that stares at me all the time at shows/bars. No smile.
>>
>>18119306
I don't even mind, actually. Her thoughts about politics and such, my brain reads as a dog barking. Just noise, no meaning. I end up not giving a shit at all.
>>
>>18119175
>wholesome friends
online Christian chat?
>serious relationship
simply tell a girl what you're looking for, and ask if she's interested, after you get to know one another well enough of course.
>>
>>18119321
just stare back. if she loses, walk up to her and tell her she owes you a drink.
>>
>>18119257
LONDON
>>
>>18119138
Why are women so fickle.

>lets me feel her up
>constantly trying to spend time with me
>etc etc

>read at 12:32

I am beginning to think most, if not, all women are just looking for attention. I might just go gay.
>>
>>18119363
Stop giving them attention.
>>
File: AnCaps in space.png (264KB, 909x491px) Image search: [Google]
AnCaps in space.png
264KB, 909x491px
>>18119257
It's not something I would be comfortable doing.

>>18119281
It really varies. When you have those arguments, does she demand you throw your beliefs into the toilet or do you just feel pressured to, to avoid an argument?

On the political chart I'm deep bottom right, borderline minarchist tier. I knew a gal that further to the left than she'd ever admit, but it wasnt a big deal because she also acknowledged many of the double standards that exist nowadays. If she's one of the loons that believes all people with x-belief are fascists/neo nazis/whatever, then it's a dead end.
>>
>>18119360
Europe (and I'm going to sleep, without a story).
>>
>>18119400
What kind of stories do you like?
>>
>>18119257
>tfw I'm a guy and I like this as well
Could we take turns reading for each other?
>>
>>18119403
Novels, mostly. But honestly I just enjoy the intimate feeling of having someone reading to me.
I've been read a lot of Flannery O'Connor, and loved it.
>>
>>18119350
I did this once (just to see how she would respond), and she just kept staring then looked away 5 seconds later.
>>
>>18119407
Nice, I hope you find someone. Try /lit/.
>>
>>18119407
I'm >>18119404 . How old are you?
I like children stories. Is this weird?
>>
File: danny.png (122KB, 361x272px) Image search: [Google]
danny.png
122KB, 361x272px
Met this girl on tinder, chatted for a bit, then went on a first date. I ended up really liking her. We have a 2nd date soon but I dont think shes really into me anymore after we met up since she got kind of distant in regards to texting. Also I see shes on tinder 24/7 probably chatting with 5 other guys. I'm the jealous type and I just feel like shit even though we got our 2nd date tmr. Not sure what my question is but I just feel shitty. Please help
>>
>>18119417
I'm 24.
I don't think it's weird, unless you turn it into something sexual.
>>
>>18119430
You need to realize that one date means nothing and she has no obligation towards you. Also don't put all your eggs in one basket.
>>
File: 1488861968338.jpg (77KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488861968338.jpg
77KB, 540x960px
is this true?
>>
so i really like my coworker and shes in a committed, happy relationship. her and i vibe moreso than ive connected with anyone else in a long long time. A big part of me wants to tell her how i feel and pursue her. A big part of me wants to tell her how i feel just to let her know. A big part of me wants to not say anything cause i value her relationship.

shes said some shit in the past week that makes me think that she has the potential to like me, if she doesnt already, and she did the "look back" last night when we left a work dinner together

her boyf lives close-ish, but in another state. she COULD see him every weekend, but it seems to be every 2 or 3 weeks.

ive been sitting at home all day watching love on netflix and thinking about her and hating every minute of it.

with that, my questions are as follows: im supposed to go to a party tonight, but i dont drink and i dont think any of them smoke weed so i dont want to be "that guy" and i been so fucked up thinking about her that idk if i want to go. Do i go?

and also: just like tell me what you think of this entire situation cause i honestly have no clue what i want right now
>>
24yo (recently) single female here. How do I get over the fear that my time is running out for finding a serious relationship and settling down?

I have no idea where this fear stems from. I don't have any pressure from my family, I live in a super liberal area where no one gets married before 30, and I have plenty of friends my age or older that are still single or only in casual relationships. I don't know if it's just my recent break up getting to me or I'm going through some sort of quarter-life crisis.
>>
>>18119138
I got one for the guys. You were recently romantically involved with a long-time lady friend and it was brief and didn't quite end well. She was angry and hurt for a while, but now she wants to apologize and get back to being casual friends. Do you go for it?
>>
>>18119456
if youre long time friends, i doubt you'll have trouble making nice. it could take some time, but chances are youre bonded by time so you'll make up and be okay
>>
>>18119456
If you're genuinely both over each other then why not? I'm still friends with one of my exes

Just make it very clear through both your words and actions that you only see her as a friend. You don't want to give her false hope that you might want to get back together
>>
>>18119449
>How do I get over the fear that my time is running out for finding a serious relationship and settling down?
Do you? I don't know if you do. I feel the same dread but in the overarching death drive sense. I get into a car and I acknowledge that I might not make it out alive.

But anyways!

You're objectively not running out of time to meet someone in the immediate sense, unless 'settling down' entails children, then yes, you're working against a biological clock.
>>18119456
There are way too many extenuating circumstances that would render a yes / no as a solid answer.
>>
>>18119442
But I love her
>>
>>18119465
Settling down might entail children which is part of why I worried. I know even with that I have plenty of time (since risk of autism only goes up after 35) but it still concerns me

>>18119467
You can't love someone after one date, especially a stranger you met off Tinder
>>
>>18119486
Have you imagined an adult life without children? Or without settling down at all?
>>
>>18119456
It depends on why it didn't end well.
>>
>>18119494
I could do no children, but definitely not no settling down. I guess part of it is most of the people I know who are 35+ and never married seem to have...issues, and I don't want to be one of them.
>>
>>18119503
You don't want to be one of them in regards to being grown and alone or you don't want to have the behavioral idiosyncrasies that you're associating with older / single people?
>>
>>18119507
Both really.
>>
>>18119496
It just moved too fast. She's pretty pissed off and hurt so I don't even know if smoothing things out is possible.
>>
>>18119512
did you dump her, other way around, or was it mutual?
>>
>>18119512
But didn't you just say she's cooled off now and wants to apologize and get back to being friends?

Still, if you're interested in her, go for it. You can try again but take things much slower. A relationship should be like just being best friends anyway (but you know, with intimate shit thrown in).
>>
Targeting both men and women, how to bypass my total inability in conversations? I don't know how to raise some topic with a girl and i always ended up by talking about something of my interest (movies, music, tech), any other thing that i think for a topic seems to be so weird and trivial (most of the time isn't, its just my anxiety fuckin everything). Help me, /adv/.
>>
Girls: I want to do clubbing with friends and maybe also try my luck at getting a casual hookup but the problem is I don't drink at all (bad experiences in the past with other people getting drunk so I have an aversion to drinking). How can I still initiate conversation with other people? Would I instantly look like an ass if try to pick someone up while I'm sober and don't even have one drink?

I just can't drink. Too many bad memories.
>>
>>18119509
>former
No guarantees.

Obviously you're smart enough to be able to acknowledge that there isn't necessarily someone out there for everyone. Just be realistic in your expectations and earnest in your endeavors and I'm sure you'll find someone.

Gonna make a presumption if I'm not out of line in doing so; your problem is dual potlatch. You're stuck between your dread of being alone and not finding anyone and your mutual dread of settling down with the wrong person.

The lesser dread manifests itself in the decisions you make; if you're more dreadful of settling down with the wrong person, perhaps you'll end up alone. If you're more dreadful of ending up alone, perhaps you'll settle for a partner that stipulates a downward shift in your expectations. The important thing is your acknowledgement that none of this shit goes according to plan.

The truth is that realism and idealism are just crude forms of each other. It all works out in the end.

>latter
Then you won't.
>>
girls
if a man has a job in a predominantly female role do you think he is weak/not worth your time?(soontobemalenursewantstoknow.face)
>>
>>18119524
Try talking with guys. Just practice as much as you can. Ask them questions and give answers yourself.
Eg
What's your favourite place? I loved my time in Switzerland. Saw snow for the first time there.
Practice online, practice with guys, practice like 5 minutes of banter with the server or whatever
>>
>>18119549
This is what i'm talking about, i cant stop thinking that every question i make sounds like a job interview.
>>
>>18119544
Thanks man. I think I'm still reeling from my recent break up where my ex told me he had a "gut feeling" that we wouldn't work out long-term despite never telling me he had problems with our relationship (and me even telling him I wanted to stay and try to work things out).

I guess I'm just afraid of perpetually investing a lot of time and energy in people only to be left out to dry in the end.
>>
>>18119559
focus on "being you" and save the watching yourself for afterwards. once you get good at being then you will naturally react in the positive ways that you wish you could when you are analyzing yourself.
also focus on want you want to be rather then what you dont want to be, for instance, if i dont want to be boring i could just end up being a douchebag by me trying to not be boring but if i want to be fun i need to focus on being fun primarily not "the negation of some idea"
>>
>>18119449
>I have no idea where this fear stems from.
Just common sense, probably. As I get older I've definitely noticed my dating pool is shrinking. More single mothers, more girls with cluster b mental problems or some shit. It's not a great mystery, girls that are a catch are going to get a guy who wants to commit a lot easier.

Probably applies with genders reversed.
>>
>>18119583
How old are you anon? At 24 my dating pool isn't quite that bad yet, it's still young enough that there are plenty attractive, stable, single guys who want to commit. But I definitely feel like every year that ticks by it's shrinking.
>>
>>18119592
24, turning 25 in june. It's just a trend I've observed, it's not game over or anything yet. The issue is doubly pronounced though, because I'm in a field that's 90%+ men with introverted interests. So admittedly, I don't meet many women which doesn't help.
>>
>>18119594
Oh kek, I'm a woman in software engineering so I definitely don't have a quantity problem. I'm kind of surprised you're running into single mothers in your early/mid twenties, although the girls with mental problems I can see.
>>
I'm very close with this girl and I'm mad about her a bit more than I should at this stage. If you had to label her, I'd say she's a social yet romantically inexperienced tumblr girl.
Anyway, I asked her out and she loved the idea, but was completely booked this week; it's our week off and she planned out all the days to meet up with the friends she hasn't been able to see since we started college. I'd take my losses, but she was so enthusiastic about the idea that I just can't let go yet.

Tomorrow she's staying over at a guy friend's place on the other side of the country, because "it's too far for just one day". She insists continuously that he's just a friend, and the last time she did this he slept on the couch because "sharing a bed with a guy friend is where she draws the line"

I should believe her, but lately she's reblogging sappy foreign love quotes and things like "I want to see you" on her tumblr

I've been through this shit before. I have an unhealthy fear that I'm about to get cucked by this guy just as I'm making plans for us to go out, and the leadup+thought of what might happen is killing me. I think it might be lessened if I'd just ask her if she was serious about wanting to go out, since I'd have assurance that there really is nothing going on. Thing is, what kind of message would that give her? That I'm an insecure wreck with an obsession and trust issues?

Should I ask her if she's for real and get it over with? Or try to keep my cool and hope the mental suffering won't be fruitless?
>>
>>18119257
It's not really that weird, it's just a form of ASMR. I wouldn't do it though, mostly because I hate reading aloud.
>>
File: billy_the_kitten.png (136KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
billy_the_kitten.png
136KB, 498x498px
Women, how bad is being asked out via phone call? Instant no?

>met her Thursday night
>got her number
>texted her Friday morning
>she replied
>two !'s and a :) btw
>I replied
>she hasn't replied

But I feel confident she likes me.

Measured glances previous speaking to her + she gave me her number + lots of smiling / eye contact + a lot in common (we had gone to a lot of the same shows the past couple years) + walking together back to our cars afterwards + texting me back at least once.

How do I fare?

I sound obsessive because I like her A LOT and I'm trying to tread carefully / play it cool lest I come on too strong and scare her away.

I realize circumstances aren't preferable to ask her on a d8, but the next potential instance I could see her would be ~a month from now, and no guarantee that I would.

Side note; I asked her if she was free next Friday for another show taking place across the street from the club we were at. She said she was busy, I forget with what but it sounded sincere and she expressed interest with others I said I might be going to in April. Asked her guy friend she was with if he wanted to come with me on Friday and he said yes lmao. Was that wrong? She had already said she couldn't.

A lot of this is probably useless information.

Help! I'm in love!! :U
>>
>>18119603
>Oh kek, I'm a woman in software engineering
Yeah there's maybe like 2, 3 women in the entirety of mech engineering I'm starting to think. Lately I've been debating the merits of online dating.

>I'm kind of surprised you're running into single mothers in your early/mid twenties, although the girls with mental problems I can see.
It's not like they're around everywhere, but they are starting to become more common. It's not surprising to me, since I've seen people trying to defend the pull out method as a ~totally reliable~ birth control method both on and off this website. A friend of mine set me up on a blind date with a single mother and it's just not something I want to deal with.
>>
>>18119625
I don't think I know any single mothers below their 30's but maybe that's just because of where I live. One of the upsides of being in a liberal city is people are more knowledgeable about birth control

>Lately I've been debating the merits of online dating
Honestly this is what I've been doing. I've found it's really hard to meet people with similar interests who you're also attracted to once you're out of college. I did try dating a co-worker but that ended badly so I'm a little hesitant to do the same thing again anytime soon.
>>
I'm dating a girl for 9 months but eventually she's going to university, probably going to be couple hours drive away.

Normally I'd be fine for an LDR if it means it being normal in a year or even two. However I'm thinking of ending after she leaves.

Mostly because she doesn't communicate her interests or opinions very well (She cries when uncomfortable or simply doesn't have an answer at all)

I think there is a extremely large disconnect on how much we care about the hobbies or passions we have (For example I care A LOT about the things I do in the future, hobbies, and school, she doesn't seem to think much and just "goes with the flow," there isn't really one thing she cares about a lot.)

I do love her, but it makes it very hard to see where things will go and it makes it even harder to relate with her because our conversations are usually small talk or things we find interesting, nothing super special most of the time.

I feel like if I don't get out eventually things will get worse and worse, I felt like this since the beginning but it has grown more now than ever.
>>
>>18119448
i know this is crazy lots of info and shit but id really like some validation or some bullshit
>>
File: image~01.jpg (59KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
image~01.jpg
59KB, 500x377px
ladies, pls. we need u.
>>
>>18119667
End it. Being in a LDR in college if you're not 100% committed to someone is about the worst thing you can do. Not only will you regret being tied down while most of your friends are out being single, but people change a lot in university so even if you get together again a year or two later she may be a completely different person.

>>18119448
>>18119674
don't be a homewrecker

go to the party if you feel like it
>>
Male here.
How can I convey that I'm not a NEET loser without coming off as a cocky asshole?

I'm into video games/anime/LOTR/HP

BUT I'm not a creepy weebo with nothing going on for himself, I'm successful, how can I convey this?
>>
>>18119606
>Should I ask her if she's for real and get it over with? Or try to keep my cool and hope the mental suffering won't be fruitless?
neither. you havent even dated her ONCE and youre setting up a pre-cuck situation. just ghost her
>>
>>18119688
Why would someone assume that you're a NEET loser as a first impression?
>>
>>18119641
>One of the upsides of being in a liberal city is people are more knowledgeable about birth control
You're kidding right? I live next to one of the most liberal cities around, let's not pretend they're all that better with safe sex. Not to mention it's only people I'd describe as liberal that have tried to shame me for wanting nothing to do with single parents dating wise.

>I've found it's really hard to meet people with similar interests who you're also attracted to once you're out of college
The college I go to is small, not really an option to begin with. Most of the clubs are devoted to identity politics.
>>
>>18119728
Well it might just be the social circle I run in. I would consider myself and my friends liberal and we're all pretty stringent about birth control and look down on people who have kids outside marriage or a long term relationship. Could also be a class thing; most of us grew up in upper-middle class families.

>The college I go to is small, not really an option to begin with
Online dating it is then.
>>
>>18119716
My hobbies and being an indoor kinda person, more of something to put on my tinder and dating profiles.
>>
>>18119138
How to into conversation? I'm task oriented and can talk when theres a purpose but not for fun or small talk. Which turns out poorly when talking to grills cuz I have nothing in common
>>
Women

What do you think counts as a high value guy?
>>
>>18119844
Good looking, not a loser or degenerate, emotionally stable, good worldview and outlook on life, and has a lot going for him in general.
>>
>>18119138
does she have Aspergers or autism?

>have crush on cute girl
>tell her i like her
>we hang out a bunch
>invite her over to my dorm
>netflix and chill
>we start making out
>haven't had sex in a while
>we take a breather from making out
>she points to my dick and giggles a bit
>say "yea i have a boner" lol
>she's still laughs
>points at the precum stain on my pants
>thinks it's hilarious
>go back to making out
>>
>>18119852
She has neither. I'd actually say it's you that has autism or aspergers.
>>
>>18119844
Money
>>
>>18119859
okay but why would she do that? it's such an immature reaction to something obviously embarrassing. We are in college...
>>
When she never initiates snapchat does that mean she doesnt like me?
>>
>>18119871
>it's such an immature reaction to something obviously embarrassing
You're also the one with a fucking precum stain that says "boner lol".
>>
File: bonerific_fb_5976273.jpg (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
bonerific_fb_5976273.jpg
42KB, 300x300px
>>18119852
>>18119871
>in college
>still using the word boner
>calls others immature
>>
File: 976755432.jpg (111KB, 637x640px) Image search: [Google]
976755432.jpg
111KB, 637x640px
>>18119882
>>18119894
no seriously guys
and then the next day she sends me pic related...
>>
>>18119907
top kek

alright i'll bite. you're the autist here since you dont get that she's just joking with you and being playful.
>>
Men or women: is it normal to develop small crushes when you're in a committed relationship?

I've been with my gf for 2 years and have had 2 crushes that amounted to nothing despite the girls having feelings for me, because I didnt want to ruin what I had with my girlfriend. My girlfriend just today admitted that she has a small crush on her lab TA at uni and is hating on herself for it, but I think that's normal?

Just to clarify, I am not someone who would ever be down with open relationships or anything of the sort, I just think developing small crushes on other people then forgetting about them in a week is sort of normal
>>
>>18119950
It's perfectly normal to be attracted to other people
>>
>>18119844
>attractive (at least 7/10)
>full time job making >$60k per year
>emotionally stable
>has hobbies other than watching tv or playing video games
>has ambitions and plans for the future

bonus:
>volunteers
>is looking for commitment
>is genuinely nice and caring towards other people
>>
Is it true that girls like motorcycles because they produce a nice vibration and that turns you on?
>>
>>18119950
being in a relationship doesn't mean you're suddenly not going to be attracted to other people

as long as you don't act on it it doesn't matter
>>
>>18120015
No offense but if I see a guy with all those attributes I'd assume he is a pedophile or something other shady crap.
>>
>>18120026
you're either a girl with low self-esteem or a guy that's jealous that men like this exist
>>
>>18120029
No one is that nice without some defect to balance out.
>>
File: IMG_2851.png (2MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2851.png
2MB, 1136x640px
Girls and guys

I'm 26 and I don't really know what I want..

I know that I DON'T want:

1. FwB/ONS
2. Ever getting married/having a family

I just think it would be nice to have a cute girl to travel with, I travel a lot, but I always go alone.
>>
>>18120031
Nah I actually know plenty of guys that are like this. Sure they have some personality traits or values that not everyone will agree with (no one's perfect) but nothing has bad as being a pedophile

The reason you think men (and women) like this don't exist is probably because you are low value yourself and have no ambition to improve
>>
File: 1458911490430.png (522KB, 639x953px) Image search: [Google]
1458911490430.png
522KB, 639x953px
Girls, do you prefer a guy with a buzzcut or a longer hairstyle? How much does hair rate in determining attractiveness to a man?
>>
File: IMG_2855.jpg (21KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2855.jpg
21KB, 214x317px
>>18120102

Not girl

But it definitely makes a difference. I used to have a buzz cut for years. Then, a girl told me to grow it out a bit, so against my will, I did it. I noticed that once I grew my hair out, girls started being more open with me, and would smile at me more.

I have this same type of haircut now. But mine is slightly shorter than his.
>>
>>18120102
Whichever suits him
>>
For guys.

Would you think less of a woman for getting surgery on her breasts? I've been losing weight and hoping it would take some of my breast weight with them (DD/E) and make the shape nicer. I've got 20 or so more pounds to loose but they aren't looking any better looking. I've thought about looking into a breast lift so they don't look so saggy but it could leave scars.
>>
Femanon.
Please tell me the truth.
When a boy is insistant is it bothering or not that much of a big deal?

I just realized that girls expect from ugly men to just give up fast when they get rejected.
Now I didn't even get rejected but she is trying hard to be distant.

What happens if I actually force it a bit by showing her interest?
>>
>>18120401
If your flat it's fine.
If you were my girlfriend I would definitely be against it, no matter how arousing the result may be.

Reasons being: you become dependant to surgery(breast surgery isn't a one a done surgery), you're probably going to drive attention from other men, and it shows either a lack of self-appreciation or a need for attention.

And that's just me but I prefer natural girls just as long as they are not flat chested.
>>
>>18120401
It wouldn't bother me honestly. A friend had it done and my gf is also considering it since she's also lost a lot of weight.

I believe a side effect though is that you can never breast feed, which my gf does want to be able to do in the future, so it might take some considering if you want to do the same some day.
>>
>>18120404
Has she verbally rejected you or makes obvious physical effort to get away from you?

>What happens if I actually force it a bit by showing her interest?
What do you mean by this? Have you not asked her?
>>
>>18119296

I sure hope you're trolling while at the same time I want this to be real.
>>
>>18120406
It's really not for attention. Before weight loss I considered breast reduction because they're just too big and uncomfortable. Bras create the fake appearance of perkiness so men look regardless. I'd just like to not have to wear a bra to bed on nights they're bothering me or put deodorant under them if I'm wearing a shitty bra.

>>18120409
>I believe a side effect though is that you can never breast feed.
I thought that was breast reduction or enlargement? You bring up a good point though, I wouldn't want to damage them that way since I'd like kids.
>>
>>18119430
God it's the night before, 9 hours before we're scheduled to meet up and shes still up on tinder talking to people. This is really pissing me off
>>
>>18120440
>>18119430
You've only been on 1 day. You're not a couple.

Maybe she recognized you're clingy as fuck.
>>
>>18120437
What you're planning to do is a form of breast reduction so it probably would have that result of being unable to breastfeed but I could be wrong, I'm just going off what I've heard. From what I understand from my friend the scarring is minimal too and I think it's hidden underneath the breast somewhere (obviously she's never shown me so I can only take her word for it).

Honestly I think go for it. It wouldn't be a problem to me in the slightest and I doubt it would be a problem for anyone else.
>>
>>18120411
No.
Just a game of looks and small talks.

Here comes the austim :

I know she was checking me out I'm 80% sure about it.
I've rarely had girls stare at me when I look them in the eyes and smile on top of that, I may not be a good looking buy I know when a girl wants me or not.

But just after she started being really distant and not look at me anymore, try hard not to.

For many reason I think I disappointed her in not being more straightforward.
It bothers me that she sees me as a weakling.

Even worse she has a boyfriend...

It is said she is shy by my colleagues but I call bullshit on that, shy girls are the most deceiving sluts ever but I can't help it I always get a crush on them.

So yeah, what I mean is just keep showing her that I really like her by staring mostly but I wouldn't mind getting in her way some day and ask her out, the downside is that it will be obvious why, I can't play it as if we re only friends.

I have never fell in love before, I'm 26yo now.
I don't know what it is about this chick that makes me like this but I swear, she is some fine piece...I only ever regret not showing her how much of a man I can be when the moment was there.
>>
>>18120437
I think surgery will bring more annoyance than relief
>>
What happens if a girl tries to pee standing up?
>>
>>18120464
They can't direct the stream...
>>
>>18120449
I suppose I'll have to go in for a consultation to figure out the breastfeed side to see how much work they'll need. I guess I could always wait to do until after kids.

Thank you for the advice.
>>
>>18120464
like a sprinkler that can't direct. very messy.
>>
>>18119138
Girls,
wwyd if you are about to have sex with a guy for the first time but his dick is bigger than you can handle?
>>
>>18119211
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>18119257
Naw

>>18119456
Always, unless I know they're insane.

>>18119524
No cure for experience. Sorry, buddy, but the best way to learn is to keep talking and try to learn that way.

>>18119688
Wearing a nice suit wouldn't hurt. "The clothes make the man."

>>18119862
I've turned down women for this exact reason.

>>18120035
Hire a guide? It's kind of hard to keep something like that going without some sort of commitment.

>>18120401
I would recommend not to, but I personally wouldn't look down on any girl for making that sort of decision.
>>
Now one for the girls, the eternal question:
Beard, or no beard?
>>
>>18120501
Beard.
>>
>>18120501
No beard
>>
>>18120501
beardless
>>
>>18120501
Depends on the guy and beard style.
>>
>>18120456
Come on femanons I know how much of a retard I sound like so I need your help her.
>>
>>18120528
>>18120528
>Even worse she has a boyfriend...
leave her alone. it's weird you're focusing on someone you know is already in a relationship. why would she leave her relationship for you? if she did date you, why not just leave you when another guy she prefers pops up? look for single women.
>>
>>18120533
lol.
Why would she show me she gets wet for me?
I don't care about what she is or does, I know she is a deceiving slut and I like danger.

I didn't you to judge me but advice.
Should I or not be persistent?
>>
>>18120552
You asked for the truth, not to have your feelings pandered to.

Your entire assumption "she gets wet for you" seems to be based off the old "she looked in my general direction and is therefore in love with me" thing. You also think she's actively trying to avoid you, and it sounds like she might be a co-worker which would make things weird. You also seem to think you're ugly and weak, and if either of those are true you might just be weird and autistic enough in behaviour that people tend to stare.

Whatever it may be she's in a relationship you should leave her be. You aren't in love, you just have a crush. Crushes are brief and you'll get over it unless you have a stalker mentality. The odds are highly in favour of you making an ass of yourself.
>>
>have a crush on girl
>she's being playful all the time, touch me frequently, almost throwing herself to me, writes me love letters, once we were sitting at couch and she leaned her whole body towards me
>i am shy autist, yet i still force myself to reciprocate
>i ask her out
>first time she rejects me, saying she wouldn't be able to
>teasing continues, touchings continue, love letters continue
>i ask her out the second time, she finds an excuse
>everything continues
>once she started to write me the letters again, basically, everything repeats as it previously was
>i ask her "what the fuck do you want from me" being pissed off
>she never greets me now and ghosts me
>i ask her to hangout, now over text and not irl
>never got a response

What the fuck should I do? I am basically repeating everything in my head, shit's fucked and I feel pretty nervous. Considering the fact that I see her everyday and I have to see her everyday, any interaction would be extremely awkward.

Help the autist, please. Should I ignore her and move on?
>>
>>18120572
>I ask girl out and she ignores me
>Should I keep asking her out?

No.
>>
What would you girls do if a close friend told you that he loves you? And in case you reject him would you be able to continue/maintain the friendship?
>>
>>18120569
I asked for an advice.
That's convincing enough anyway.
I didn't say I'm weak.

>she is just a crush.
I wish this was true desu.
>>
>>18120586
I also wanted to ask why did she continue to do that even when I asked her out. Should I also pretend she doesn't exist?
>>
>>18119305
Yes try to watch something with her. For the love of white people everywhere.
>>
>>18120596
She wanted the attention. Women love attention, just look at instagram.

Be professional, but remember she will never want to go beyond being friends.
>>
>>18120035
You can have a relationship without getting married or having kids.
>>
>>18119257
my ex GF used to like it when i did this. i did it because i thought it was cute. not really weird, just need to find a guy who isn't an asshole.
>>
Hey girls, what is your favorite racial slur?
>>
>>18120625
My ex hated doing it.
I talked to a guy online for a while and he read me to sleep almost every night. He read me entire books.
Then timezones made it impossible.
>>
>>18119296
Three threads in a row, really?
The answers habe been pretty much unanimous: you're pathetic. Stop trying to fish for that one response that feeds your confirmation bias.
>>
>>18120587
If you were my friend, for ages, and you got no signals that I like you, I probably don't like you like that. It would be very awkward and uncomfortable, and the friendship would be strained.
>>
How many of you girls actually have perfect menstrual cycles that dont vary by 1-2 days sometimes? Its something to go to the doctor over right? I'm 20 and never actually thought to ask this question to anyone.
>>
File: 1412206819753.gif (2MB, 300x236px) Image search: [Google]
1412206819753.gif
2MB, 300x236px
>>18119296
you're a fucking moron
>>
>>18120683
meant not something** oops lol
>>
>>18120683
learn to english and come back
>>
>>18120718
not the person you replied to but how was that not correct grammar? are you saying that because you dont know what a menstrual cycle is or maybe you just dont get how it works?
>>18120683
also, I'm fairly positive it's rare for someone to legitimately have a PERFECT 28 day cycle. I'd say you're fine unless your cycle varies by shit like a week or is 40 days long.
>>
>>18120727
forgot to add that i heard taking certain vitamins and supplements can regulate your period. so if it really bothers you that much, you can try that. I'm not sure which ones or how much to take though, so you should google it.
>>
>>18120727
what has the grammar to do with menstruation again?
You have no way to attack me directly, so you imply some lack of knowledge on my part. That's plainly stupid

this part makes no sense to me
>Its something to go to the doctor over right?
even after the correction, that is
>>
>>18120739
I mentioned the menstrual cycle because I assumed you had trouble reading/understanding the question because of it, but now I see you're sperging about it for no reason.
"It's (It is) not something to go to the doctor over, right?" The only thing the person was missing was a comma and an apostrophe. They could've rephrased it to "it isn't" but thats literally the same thing. Maybe changing "it" to "this" (as in "this isn't something to go to the doctor over, right?") would be better, but its still clear what she's asking. Maybe you're confused about the "over"? But that's an informal way of saying something like "about".
>>
>>18120757
ok, thanks for explanation
>>
Is a 5.5" x 4.5" penis big enough to satisfy most women?

Asking for a friend.
>>
File: 1403447622403.jpg (18KB, 374x452px) Image search: [Google]
1403447622403.jpg
18KB, 374x452px
>>18120768
yer welcome anon
>>
>>18120771
which is girth? It'll probably be okay, but dont try one night stands because they'll laugh and also try to find a petite girl if you can, but really dont try one night stands because at the very least theyll shit talk pretty hard.
>>
I'm here on behalf of a friend, who's asked me for my advice, but I'm at a bit of a loss so I thought I'd ask here.

Basically he met this girl a few years ago (she was in a relationship) and decided just recently to try and date her.
They've seen each other a few times now at social events that I have attended as well, and from what I can see, he's been trying his "moves" (insistant gaze at her to make her "uncomfortable" as she puts it. The way he stands or talks or different attempts to tease her). I admit I never got the purpose of this.

Anyway, yesterday, while leaving, she told him to text her if he was doing anything that night. He took her to her word, and proposed to see him at his house for a change. She first asked if they would be alone, and then added she didn't know if she'd come. She was "getting tired".

He doesn't know what to do. What to say to make it move further.. They still texted after that, but she never came. I told him to tell her he likes her and ask if she does too, and maybe try and see if something is possible, but he's afraid she'd run if she suddenly discovered he likes her. (which I'm sure she already knows because it's pretty obvious.)

What do you propose in such situations? I seem to be unable to understand how the dating game works, because things like "if she discovers I like her, she'll run" make no sense to me.
>>
>>18120778
Girth is the latter.

Also, could you get away with claiming a 6" since most women can't actually accurately measure penis size?
>>
>>18120785
Probably, some (I dont know how common but I know for sure a few have really done it for funsies) girls legitimately like measuring their boyfriends dicks when theyre in a legit relationship though but you can just say you mustve measured wrong, if she didnt forget by then. I'd rather have 5.5 girth though but thats just me. Your length definitely isnt bad and I think around 5" is the average girth so you're not too far off there. You can probably try hooking up with random girls if you want, I just dont think its a good idea with a 4 incher
>>
Can women get periods even though they're on birth control?
>>
>>18120785
that's some classical missing the point here. She doesn't care about a number. She cares about pleasure. Once she sees it, even if she believes it's 10 inch, she'll still be disapointed, because she has some sense of how big she wants it to be. And that's in form of a mental picture, not a number.

You get it now?
And if she realises you're bullshitting her, she'll know you have a complex here.
>>
>>18120811
given that they can even get pregnant whille on the pill in rare cases, sure
>>
>>18120813
Well how big does a dick need to be for a woman to get pleasure from it?
>>
>>18120829
you are pretty dense, you know?
It depends on the size of her vagina and on your skill. Isn't it damn obvious?
>>
>>18120836
So then what is the average size of a vagina and what kind of skill is required? Like with your fingers?
>>
>>18120813
yeah but his question is if he can get away with saying 6". And it kinda does matter because a decent amount of the time your dick size will probably come up even before sex and 6" still sounds better than 5.5" just because even though theres barely a difference, but if she isnt physically disappointed with a 6" she probably wont be disappointed with 5.5".
>>
>>18120843
>a decent amount of the time your dick size will probably come up even before sex
that's your actual experience? How many times have you been asked/did you ask about this stuff?
Never in my life did I discuss those matters and I had a couple of lovers and girlfriends by now
>>
>>18120839
I guess the average size is the one that suits the most average dick. And the average dick differs from country to country but it's something like 15cm. As far as I know it has never been measured *too* conclusively though.
But vagina sizes differ just as much as dick sizes. I know many girls scared by bigger dicks

Books can be written about sexual techniques. I meant just the stuff you can do with the regular intercourse, though fingers have great potential as well.
Just read up or something. Or better yet learn it with a partner.
>>
How do you get a guy to change his temper? I think my boyfriend is bipolar or just a huge asshole, and if he is I need him to realize how easily he loses his temper. Just right now he started yelling, throwing stuff and threw his phone right at me all because I didn't respond to something he was talking about. Even earlier in the day he got mad and started punching the wall until his knuckles bled because I didn't have the towels dried by the time he was out of the shower. I love him but I can't take behavior like this all my life.
>>
>>18120811
Yes. Usually pills have a placebo week for the period. Or if they miss pills enough they'll start bleeding
>>
>>18120870
you tell him slowly. Behind a bulletproof glass. And I'm not even joking much, be careful.
Perhaps you could record his behaviour and let him watch it
>>
>>18120870
This is a troll post. Everyone ignore it.
>>
>>18120876
Sadly, this stuff actually happens.
>>18120874
I could try that. Maybe if he saw how easily he snaps into a rage he'll become more aware. It's just so crazy to me how somebody can easily lose control of their feelings and express physical violence over small things. I know he's stressed in his career, probably projecting and taking it out on me.
>>
Any tips on dating sites? I'm pretty much chatting with a lot of girls. Some of them reply, some of them don't. The problem is, I can't seem to keep a conversation going with those who reply! They're all "yeah", "me too", "okay". They don't add anything interesting to the conversation, I end up being the one who asks all the questions and eventually I give up.
>>
>>18119221
Bump? Is this autistic?
>>
>>18120950
It will be fine for some and boring for others.
I am introverted and I don't enjoy crowded places myself, so it'd be more than fine for me.
>>
>>18120784
>"if she discovers I like her, she'll run"
Do girls actually do that? Even the ones who might like you back?
>>
>>18120670
Three bags in a row? The answeres have been unanimous... Your fat. Stop trying to fish for cheetos in an empty bag to fit into your fat mouth.
>>
Is anyone still monitoring this thread?
>>
>>18121365
sure. Somebody always is.
>>
gf is insecure as shit and it's starting to wear on me. Constantly have to listen to her say things like "You're so much smarter/better looking than me." The thing is, I honestly don't see where she is coming from on these, but I'm about done telling her "oh, that's not true, you're so much blah blah blah."
Is this most likely a test or her way of getting me to leave her?
Would telling her something along the lines of "accept your shortcoming or fix them, stop talking about them" be an acceptable response?
>>
>>18121468
maybe you simply don't compliment her enough. So she forces the nice words out of you.
>>
>>18121478
So what's the frequency I need to hit then?
Right now:
>Often texts me pictures of her, I respond with compliments
>She talks about work, I listen and interject with a compliment when appropriate.
>Compliment whatever food she makes, even when it is gross
So maybe I need to spit some stuff out unsolicited?
>>
>>18121468
No, she just has issues and doesn't know how to deal with them. This is when I laugh out loud when I see guys posting they don't care about confidence.

Anyway, no it's bullshit that you don't compliment her enough, she needs to find self esteem internally.
>>
>>18121500
in that case - it reminds me of one mistake of a gf I once had, because I needed to score badly. She was stupid and had really terrible charachter. At some point it seemed that she started realising the gap between us, because she started asking questions like "why do you love me?"
I dumped her soon afterwards, because she made me realise I can really do better than her.

Maybe your girl foresees you'll leave her for somebody better and is unable to cope with it.
>>
File: 1484144514177.png (195KB, 510x346px) Image search: [Google]
1484144514177.png
195KB, 510x346px
My gf twitches when she gets oral from me, but rarely from fingering. Am I being too hard, causing pain? She squirms when I rub her clit with my fingers and I feel she isn't really honest with me. She would say it feels good but I doubt it's true.
>>
Girls:
I can safely assume that not accepting FB friends request is a polite "fuck off" right? Met this interesting girl on Friday at a party, had awesome discussion and danced a bit, I thought we had something going on, but guess not.
>>
Girls, do you prefer guys with short hair or long hair?
>>
To Asian and Black girls: Do you like white guys?
>>
>>18121645
It's called an orgasm.
>>
File: 1489340213996.png (755KB, 995x747px) Image search: [Google]
1489340213996.png
755KB, 995x747px
mr destructoid is getting serious come see it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd8Djgf1YJ8

Don't do drugs anon
>>
>>18121745
I know when she orgasms. I'm talking about the moments leading up to the O. The twitches looks like a jerk reaction to pain but i cant be too sure.
>>
>>18121751
It's normal, clitoris has a lot more nerve points than penis.
>>
>>18119545
Is being a male nurse still a stigma?
>>
My girlfriend and I have been dating for about 3 months now. We are yet to have sex :(. Neither of us are the type to be first to initiate. I don't know how to initiate and it's making me feel like she's not into me because my last gf had a high libido by comparison. She doesn't give me signals really. We kiss each other goodbye but that's about all the affection there is besides cuddling when watching a movie or something.
I know I should tell her this and I will, but how should I initiate?
>>
>>18121766
Don't you ever grow a boner when with her? Doesn't she notice?
>>
Why do I get sore throat a few days after performing oral on a prostitute? It's happened two times with her.
>>
>>18121784
Is this a real question?
>>
>>18121773
Yes, sometimes but she doesn't notice because she never puts anything of hers close to that area. And I'm not about to be some creep and somehow make her notice. Come to think of it she seems like she might still be a virgin. She's not very good at making out so things never escalate.
>>
>>18121787
She's probably more horny than you, but she's afraid because she "might" be a virgin.
>>
>>18121787
When you spoon her, don't you touch her ass with your boner? Do you hover hand when hugging her too?
>>
>>18121786
Yes?
>>
>>18121799
Go get checked for mouth STDs, and DON'T do oral on PROSTITUTES.
>>
>>18121795
We don't spoon. She rests her head on my chest and we watch movies.
>>
>>18121803
I don't have any other symptom, though. What is this?
My doctor asked for blood and urine exams (I didn't tell him about oral on prostitute). Is that enough?
>>
>>18121807
Lame. Are you underage? Why do you have a gf if you don't have sex or spoon?
>>
>>18121809
Tell him that you suspect you might have an STD, and that you've gotten in while performing oral sex. It's most likely herpes.
>>
>>18121816
I'm 22. That's why this is driving me crazy. She's 20.
>>
>>18121852
Do you trust each other? How often are you together?
>>
>>18121852
SPOON HER at least, then started grinding and go from there.
>>
>>18119138
>Talking about my bad eyesight with a girl
>Say I once thought I saw double of her
>Her:"Liar! I'm just doubling in weight!"
>Me:"You're undergoing mitosis"
>Her: "All the time!"
>Me: "Only in the right places...
>like your brain"
This is my first flirting attempt, how badly did I fuck up?
>>
>>18121838
It's been about 3 weeks and I haven't got any blisters so far, only sore throat. Do you think it is herpes? :(
If so, won't I ever be allowed to kiss or perform oral sex again?
>>
>>18121895
It could be herpes, it could be gonorrhea, it could be nothing. But go see a doctor, better safe than sorry. IF you have herpes you still can kiss and perform oral sex, but you need to be careful and informed about herpes, your doctor should tell you more.
>>
>>18121892
Very badly, but she's an idiot, forget about it, find another girl.
>>
>>18121922
We're both just joking anon
>>
Men, should I break up with my boyfriend. I am a male-to-female transgender person and I have often questioned whether or not I should stay with him because I don't think he knows what he wants. I get the impression that he is just settling for me when he isn't that bad looking to the point he couldn't get any cisgender woman he wants. I sometimes wish he'd just through me in a dumpster and move on. I tried to discuss this with him, but he is getting tired of me asking this and thinks I should see my therapist again for self-esteem issues. He hates it whenever I refer to myself as things like 'fake woman', 'tranny', and even 'genetic defect'.

Yet he is still with me and even spends a lot of money on me with all the times we've gone out as well as the new clothing he buys me. He knows I'm trans and yet this doesn't seem to make any difference to him. It should because he could probably find someone better (note: cis) with the same traits he likes in me as well as the benefit of bearing him children. He claims he doesn't care about children and mostly wants companionship, but what if he changes his mind in the future? Why does he pay this much attention and money for a tranny?

Another reason why I suspect he is settling is because he told me there were only two women in his life whom he felt weren't complete cunts to him. Me being one of the two while the other being someone who died in a car accident. He often thinks her angel sent me to him at times. I just want to make sure he doesn't make the mistake of settling for a piece of shit.
>>
>>18121951
Sounds like he loves you and the therapist thing was probably good advice, you do seem to have deep self-esteem issues.
>>
Is being mormon one of the last possible ways to have a stable relationship and marriage?
>>
>>18121951
This just confirms that trans people are embodiments of mental illnesses. Your bf isn't the problem.
>>
>>18121998
Post your pic
>>
>>18122006
What would that accomplish?
>>
>>18122015
I like asshole pictures.
>>
>>18122023
>mfw I like to say I'm a nice asshole
Have you noticed how, despite being an ass, I pointed out the problem?
>>
>>18122033
What was the problem?
>>
>>18122033
> This just confirms that trans people are embodiments of mental illnesses.

This doesn't really point out anything. Which mental illnesses were you alluding to? You are aware that self-esteem issues can fall upon anyone, right? Shit, 4chan is probably ridden with men who lack self-esteem so they have to bitch and moan about women (cis or trans).
>>
>>18122041
"Her"self.

>>18122059
Statistically (BY MY OBSERVATION) a higher percentage of trans people has mental illnesses than normal people.
"She" has self esteem problems, self sabotage, etc. "Her" bf is right about therapy.
IS THIS DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND?
I'm an asshole, but I'm helping. I'm not giving bullshit advice.
>>
>>18121892
It's fine, most flirting looks silly/stupid to outsiders, it's not like in the movies irl. But both people participating will have such a soft spot for each other that they're not exactly judging it objectively, they are more looking for signs that the other one's into them than for real funny jokes or whatever.
>>
Dated one of the girls in the friends group. Broke up. My buddies wife who's in this group also has a party next month. Ex hasn't responded to the invite so I think it's because I'll be there. Should I just ask her to come and no hard feelings?
>>
File: d12PHIL-1009x1023.jpg (125KB, 1009x1023px) Image search: [Google]
d12PHIL-1009x1023.jpg
125KB, 1009x1023px
>>18122092
Self-esteem and self-sabotage issues aren't classified as mental illnesses. Nice projection.
>>
>>18122107
They are symptoms and I'm not a doctor to diagnose people, smartass.
>>
>>18119537
>clubbing
>conversation with other people

pick one
>>
>>18119619
You sound adorable. Don't worry, just relax and maintain a casual attitude. You should focus on becoming friends first then you can slide into a relationship
>>
I drunk texted a girl I went on a date with 3 months ago.
I apologised the next day and she told me she'd loved to hang out and was sorry that she stop staying in touch.

How do I not fuck up my second chance now?

For those wondering, I told her she was so cute that I couldn't stop myself from acting a bit shy or weird and I regretted it deeply that I acted like a total sperg.
>>
>>18122152
Bang her and enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
>>18122093
That makes me feel better about it but she hasn't responded since, said before all of that that her sister came from another city and that they were going to do chem homework though.

Despite that plausible explanation I'm still anxious, it's been 2 hours.
>>
>>18122147
Just don't push it too much.

Text her sometimes but don't push the hanging out. Just ask how she is, few texts but nothing to heavy

Then transition to setting up a date
>>
>>18122147
Really reflect on what went wrong last time. If you really did do awkward things and come to conclusions on what caused you to act this way, you can prepare a little piece to tell her. Don't make it dramatic or long-winded though, that's awkward. Don't put pressure on her, try to be light-hearted but enthusiastic about the whole thing.

Show yourself to her. Tell her interesting/funny/endearing little bits about yourself (preferences, childhood memories, dreams for the future) and ask her questions about herself. Show that you are really listening through (occasional) eye contact, nodding, listening sounds (mm-mmm), smiling. Ask questions that show that you are hearing what she's saying and contemplating it to yourself, that you're putting yourself in her shoes.
Tell her things to steer conversation towards what you want her to ask questions about. If you have a pet for example, casually mention it so she can fawn over the mental images and you get to show off your "sensitive"/affectionate side by gushing about cute stuff they do and how much you love them. Essentially you want her to ask questions that allow you to show off your personality (wit, intelligence, drive, interests etc).
If things go well, flirt with her by teasing her or giving a compliment, some variation, whatever works for you. People typically have a way that feels most natural for them. Touch her in small ways like a tap on her arm when emphasizing something or catching her attention. If she does it back enthusiastically during flirting, you can go a little further and go sit so that you slightly touch each other etc.

Pay close attention to her (non-verbal) signs. Smiling lots, slightly opened mouth, being flushed, looking at you lots, turning her body towards you etc is all good. Short answers, avoiding eye contact, turning away/crossing arms etc, discouraging.

Good luck!! Wear something you love and feel comfortable in.
>>
>>18122186
Don't worry about it, do you even know how much she usually responds? Two hours when doing homework doesn't seem abnormal to me, plus she might just want to say something funny in turn but doesn't know what. I can imagine that, I mean you wrapped it up nicely with that last comment. Just saying.
>>
Guys:
how would you feel if a girl made out with you and then in the morning you find out she has a boyfriend
>>
>>18122211
I would keep my distance but I wouldn't tell the guy if it didn't escalate to sex or oral.
>>
>>18122211
Cut her out completely.
>>
>>18122216
what if you guys are coworkers and she says she has no recollection of the night
>>
>>18122211
I'd feel kinda bad/weird and consider her a HUGE sloooooot.
>>
Girls and Guys:
What constitutes as cheating to you
>>
>>18122222
Nice numbers.

Even worse, she probably got herself so drunk she was making with whoever, no self-control to be found. I'd avoid her as much as possible.

>>18122226
Seeking romantic or sexual validation anywhere else beyond the relationship.
>>
>>18122205
>do you even know how much she usually responds?
like 5-15 minutes or less a lot of time and when we were messaging it was pretty fast back and forth stuff but she has gotten to me hours later or only when I would send another text.

>Two hours when doing homework doesn't seem abnormal to me, plus she might just want to say something funny in turn but doesn't know what. I can imagine that, I mean you wrapped it up nicely with that last comment.
All good points, my anxiousness didn't let me really see, helps a lot to think on the optimistic side, I appreciate that. Maybe I ought to do stuff then get back to her if she doesn't get back to me first?
>>
Why do women turn a cold shoulder to my advancements? There's only been three women in my life who have responded favourably to me and I managed to burn those bridges too.
>>
>>18122239
Sure, you can text something eventually but give her more space, you don't want to crowd her now. Another couple of hours at least.

No problem!
>>
>>18122186
2 hours is nothing. Don't you have anything else to do?
>>
>>18122226
On a physical level, anything beyond a close-mouthed kiss on the mouth is non-negotiable cheating for me. If it's just that kiss I can think of circumstances where I'd be okay with it.
Mentally, sexting and anything beyond. I can also think of friendships I'd find too intimate even if they aren't sexual. Especially if it's a great closeness combined with a hostile attitude towards the relationship. I don't think men and women can't be friends, but a good friend respects a friend's relationship and doesn't try to undermine it.
>>
>>18122251
Hard to say without knowing you and seeing how you approach women. But generally I think women are conditioned to a more or less extent to be picky at partners and easily give into seeing a reason to not be into them. Because guys want girls to be somewhat conservative and all... plus a one night stand doesn't come with the pretty much guaranteed orgasm as a woman. In fact it's often quick and dirty sex with little foreplay, only oral for the guy etc. This also makes girls more wary to go with a guy just because he shows interest.

Also evaluate whether you approach women who are much more romantically desirable at first sight than you are, or who are wrapped up in doing something else. Try to find patterns essentially.
>>
Problem: My fwb has fallen for me and wants a real relationship. I can't see myself in a long term committed relationship with her. But her friendship also means a great deal to me. I don't know how to deal.
>>
>>18122252
I'll wait then and do some classwork in the meantime, thanks again for the /adv/ice, anon.

>>18122261
I was just freaking out because it wasn't a normal thing I'd say and we were having a fun conversation before that. I'll keep myself busy now.
>>
>>18122281
I'm sorry man, but this is why you hear so many warnings about fucking your friends. And honestly, can you imagine later falling in love with a woman who turns out to have a blossoming friendship with a man who fucked her in the past? You probably wouldn't be happy. Even if your feelings for each other grew completely platonic over time, you cannot undo that this happened and if you don't want to date her there's really no other option than to part ways. It will eat away at her insides if you keep fucking her without being together even though she'll probably want anything she can get.
>>
>>18122300
>It will eat away at her insides if you keep fucking her without being together
But do i also need to brake off the friendship?
>>
>>18122318
Likely, yes. You don't have to end it personally but be prepared for it to not survive the fall out from not sleeping together anymore.
>>
So I've spent like $75 taking this girl out twice now. When do I start getting laid?
>>
How do guys really feel about being asked out by a girl?
>>
>>18122370
Depends on the guy, I'd be overjoyed even if I had to say no.
>>
>>18122346
:\
Thank you. This seems like solid advice.
>>
Met this girl on a dating site. At first I wasn't interested, but now I'm thinking about asking her out. She's been texting me non-stop, she's the one starting conversations and she keeps going even if I stop texting her back for a few hours. Can I safely assume she likes me?
>>
>>18122383
>I'd be overjoyed even if I had to say no.
Second.
But then, this is 4chan.
>>
File: Green King..jpg (137KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
Green King..jpg
137KB, 480x720px
Okay femanons.
Suppose I was making bank and had decent wealth and I want to skirt taxes by marrying you.
Here's the deal though.
-No sex.
-No I don't love you and I sure as hell don't expect you to love me.
-You can fuck every chad and tyrone or whoever you feel like when you feel like.
-I give you a cut of money to do whatever you want with.
-You know I'm out fucking whores.
-We probably have to live in the same house.
-I show you off to my parents to say I'm married and the same for yours.

Would you accept the deal or no?
>>
>>18121713
I vastly prefer long hair which is not true for most other girls
>>
>>18122370
Flattered and impressed with their confidence, even if I don't like the girl.
>>
>>18122403
You want to hitch a girl to cut your taxes?
Yeah man, that wouldn't last.
There's more to marriage than money. Some women are obsessed with materialism and money, but not me. I think most ladies wouldn't accept your offer, but there are golddiggers out there, if you want to find one head to California, or another liberal hotspot. Bimbo women tend to congregate in metropolitan cities
>>
File: 80shair.jpg (4KB, 188x163px) Image search: [Google]
80shair.jpg
4KB, 188x163px
>>18121713
This kind of hair on a guy I think is super hot.
>>
>>18122370
Amazed.
>>
>>18121973
> sounds like he loves you

I am not sure why, though. Well, he gives me reasons, but surely it sounds like he is just finding excuses. Half the men here would never willfully date a tranny. Maybe I've been spending too much of my life on 4chan.
>>
>>18122394
Yes. It's pretty safe to say she has an interest.
>>
>>18122441
>Half the men here would never willfully
Think about this for a second
>>
File: IMG_0420.png (37KB, 833x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0420.png
37KB, 833x768px
>>18122370
Wouldn't know the feeling, but if that would happen I'd be fine with it
>>
>>18122261
>>18122252

>>18122291 here
Update:
She got back to me like an hour after I sent the message, I just didn't get hear the ring tone. I'm beginning to feel that I'm getting anxious over nothing.
>>
>>18122403
No, marriage is pointless, and if I ever got married I'd do it with someone I loved. I don't need money, I make my own. Most women wouldn't want that-why would you want to be tied to someone you don't like, who doesn't like you, when you could find and marry your soulmate?

You might find some gold diggers who'd be interested, but no decent girl would be.
>>
File: IMG_1300.jpg (48KB, 586x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1300.jpg
48KB, 586x366px
Girls

I don't know what to do.

So, im going to France in a few months for a solo vacation. I wanted to make a friend ahead of time, so I got penpal/online female friend that I've become close with. We talk about everything, and even light flirting/teasing. I told her one day after she told me she really likes talking to me "you know, it's a shame we don't live closer, if we did, I'd probably ask you on a date". She got really flustered and excited. Asked me a lot of questions about it. She seems happy. But I told her we have an ocean between us and all. So it's not possible (in a joking manner). I meant all of this in a very light way. Anyways... we have a great friendship. But now weeks later, she teases me about that a lot and all. She said she's very excited to meet me in June.. and even said, she thinks it would be funny if she comes to visit me sometime in the future.

What should I do? It's clear this French QT is very into me. I don't know what to do. I don't think a LDR would work.
>>
>>18122370
It would be an immediate yes. Maybe not sex on the first date.
Maybe not a long term magical relationship.
But it would be a straight yes to a date and I would shower,shave and all the proper prep work for a date.
>>
>>18122535
Stay away from French women, literal succubi.
>>
>>18121517
There's a difference between someone having no confidence and someone constantly talking about how much they suck.
>>
>>18122552

She's a very nice friend.
>>
File: 1397303735904.jpg (16KB, 303x312px) Image search: [Google]
1397303735904.jpg
16KB, 303x312px
>>18122370
It's honestly how I've got every gf I've ever had since it showed they actually liked me. I got pretty fucked up in highschool since a lot of girls played weird games with me and I've ended up believing nobody actually likes me or has ever liked me, even when they've asked me out and we've gone out for months, I still don't believe any of it and think it's just another game.

Highschool trauma is fucking real and I wish I could genuinely believe someone has liked me once.
>>
>>18122535
French culture doesn't compare to American, Apples to Oranges. Women are expected to cheat on their partners, and men are too. It's why in France paternity testing is illegal. It's considered strange if someone doesn't sleep around, hence the stereotype of experienced and easy French women.... based in part in reality. You should have no problems, and they don't smell that bad for only showering occasionally. Good luck.
>>
>>18122552

Better than American girls... they are the worst
>>
Are there a lot of girls who want sex just for the sake of sex without the emotional bullshit?

And do I have to look like Chad Thundercock?
>>
>>18122601

Yeah. Sluts do.

Go to Magaluf
>>
>>18122601
Yes
No, but it helps.
>>
>>18122601

To the second question: Do you expect her to look like a swimsuit model? Or would you go for someone roughly as attractive as yourself?
>>
>>18122612
Not him, but very few men really pursue, expect or want swimsuit models. We are attracted to average female body in a such way that most girls don't understand.
>>
>>18122612
Not to start an old argument but women are more choosey since they think any guy would want theirs if they straight out offered, even ultra hot guys. 6/10s or less pull those overtly hot guys in clubs all the time.
>>
>>18122612
As long as a girl isn't chubby or ugly I'm fine
>>
What does it mean when a girl suddenly cuts off nearly all contact with a guy with no forewarning?
>>
>>18122643
'Kindly fuck off'.
>>
>>18122628

I'm a dude. I know how we are attracted to girls. But I'm making a point here. I've seen plenty of fat asses calling girls/guys fat and using it as an excuse to not pursue. Same with scarecrows with bad teeth, or any other "less than Chad Thundercock/Stacy Wondervag"-style body.

I wanted to make sure OP saw that picky people come in all shapes and sizes.

>>18122630

Yeah, girls have it easy, right? If you never saw girls getting rejected, you haven't seen many girls.

>>18122638

Most girls will say the same back to you. So as long as you are not "chubby or ugly" you'll have a shot. Are you any of those?
>>
>>18122647
>tfw her last words to me were "ill talk to you later :)"

its weird though since she invited me over the same day and we got wasted and had alot of fun together
>>
>>18122653
> If you never saw girls getting rejected, you haven't seen many girls.
Oh I've seen it. They go fucking nuts when they get rejected since they think pussy is the end all thing that will rope in a guy. From what I've seen, women really don't take rejection well.
>>
>>18122653
>Most girls will say the same back to you. So as long as you are not "chubby or ugly" you'll have a shot. Are you any of those?

Most guys are those, the rest of the deal is about confidence/personality.
>>
>>18122662

Is it hard to keep putting people down to make you feel good? I mean, come on. Do I need to point out how much you are generalizing?

I saw a dude strangle a girl because he was rejected by ANOTHER girl. Sorry man, but if I went just from my personal experience, we guys are the ones incapable of handling rejection. But I'm sure some girl out there flipped out too, because people be crazy. No need to label genders.
>>
>>18122226
If you have to ask if it counts as cheating, it probably is. Or at least something close to it. It doesn't need to actually be cheating to be incredibly fucked up.
>>
>>18122643
I want to know what it means when a girl does a slow fade

>knew a girl for a few years
>visit her in another state
>tells me shes moving back soon and invites me to come to her new place when shes back
>a few months pass and shes moved back
>no contact yet and assume shes just getting settled in
>i initiate after 2 months
>she gets back to me after a week, excited and wanting to catch up
>talk further but replies get more distant
>she replies every 3 days
>then every week
>then every two weeks
>then once a month
>then never

I don't know what the fuck happened. We had known each other a few years and I thought we were pretty good friends.
>>
>>18122667
>Most guys are those

Exactly my point. Most people are average, so being average is not the death sentence for your love life some people seem to think.
>>
>>18122673
I've asked girls about the rejection thing and even they say when it comes to rejection, girls are the craziest.
>>
>>18122659
She was just being polite dude. Also remember that girls are unable tell you straight away what they actually want.
>>
how much do girls care if guys have hairy asses, legs,crotch?
>>
>>18122689

Again, "bodily harm" crazy? "Stalking" crazy? "Depression spiral that leads to move cities away" crazy?

I've seen men do all of those. Different men, of course. And I'm sure plenty of girls did those too. Stop putting things in boxes, man. People are people. Crazy knows no bounds.
>>
File: 1470798518151.jpg (14KB, 324x451px) Image search: [Google]
1470798518151.jpg
14KB, 324x451px
>>18122143
It's two days later now.

I called her after I got off work, ~four hours ago(?)

No answer / no call / no text.

I think I've been ghosted. :O

damn :[ ...

and not even a week after I ghosted a different girl. Goes around comes around, no? lol
>>
>>18122673
>I saw a dude strangle a girl because he was rejected by ANOTHER girl.

That's just means men are more violent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgHdOTR6htc
>>
>>18122709

Doesn't matter how you express it, the point was "handling rejection". He didn't handle it well at all. Unless you disagree with that part. That would be worrisome.
>>
Women,
How were you introduced to 4chan?
How does it feel to be on a site whose predominate demographic is single men?
>>
>>18122697
It's weird though because every time i've slept over at her place and tried to leave before she woke up she would literally call me and tell me to come back and cuddle with her

she started ghosting me other than a daily snap to keep our streak up after a party we both went to but she says nothing happened

am i just in denial or does she really want me to fuck right off?
>>
>>18122725
She found someone better to fill your place, most likely.
>>
>>18122729
if you listen closely, you can hear the males heart breaking
>>
How can I get my girlfriend to complain less

Lately it feels like all conversation is just her complaining about something
>>
>>18122744
>She found someone better to fill your place

Yep, that's what a man's life is about, but not just in the matters of love, however.
>>
>>18122746
Brick to the forehead t b h
>>
File: IMG_0994.jpg (113KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0994.jpg
113KB, 400x400px
If a normie girl sends me pic related does it mean she actually only cuddles/makes out or shes dtf but uses that to not seem like a slut.
>>
>>18122772
You're the emotional 'cute' guy that provides romantic, tender moments and there's a bad boy somewhere that provides dick and excitement.
>>
>>18122370
I'd feel amazing.
>would never happen to me ;_;

>>18122552
Who doesn't want a succubus in his life?

>>18122628
I'm one of those few men. :(
>>
>>18122772
Are you sure? We already made out and she constantly tells me she wants to see me (im on break so we cant rn). You could be right though, what are other signs?
>>
>>18122784
>Who doesn't want a succubus in his life?
It's all fun and games until she leaves you emotionally raped.
>>
>>18122801
meant for
>>18122778
>>
>>18122801
There are no 'signs', that's just what they do.
>>
>>18122816
>>18122778

Just curious, are you a guy or girl?
>>
>>18121951
The others are right here. The problem generates in you.

I had a gf with very similar issues. Always depressed, always saying how terrible she was. She went to the point of attributing our mutual big succes to me alone.

I would always tell her it's not true, but she wouldn't listen. I was growing tired with time, not really knowing what to do

But I genuinely thought she was a fantstic person, I really wanted to be with her.

We broke up after this escalated even higher.
Thus she was finally able to confirm her sick hypothesis that she wasn't good enough for me.'
I miss her.

So fucking get your shit together, believe this fine guy for once and stop listening to idiot xenophobes who think you are worse then them.
If he ever feels like you are a burden to him he'll dump you. Since he didn't yet it means he considers you fine.
>>
why are girls never straight with their feelings?as a man i would much rather get told to fuck off directly rather than being strung along for the ride thinking i have a chance and then being rejected later on
>>
>>18119138
(M) how far into a tinder convo should you ask to meet up or other soc medias
>>
>>18122904
they are, but not for the morons who think they can generalise a few cases onto a hundreds of milions\
>>
>>18122904
Name of the game, my man. Guys do it, too.

Source: me >>18122705
>>
>>18122935
> a few cases
It's very much a large majority of women whether you choose to believe it or not. Guys do it too but it's a much smaller quantity.
>>
>>18122947
so every came back to a large majority already. Congrats, you're making some progress.
Now just bring me the actual statistics confirming your claims, because I for once have completely diffrent observations
>>
>>18122953
If we're speaking statistically, the majority of posters in these threads and often /adv/ on the whole have found women don't tend to be direct about their feelings or wants.
>>
>>18122960
i'm inclined to agree with this.
i couldn't tell you how many threads i've seen where interestingly it's a female OP looking for advice on how to get a message across to a guy but wanted to avoid actually being direct about it and instead wanted to know some ways to "hint" at what they wanted.
>>
>>18122960
you are taking one of the most biased samples possible.
People with *problems* come here. People without them don't post constantly about their fine lives, though I could bet there are more of the latter than the former.
Furthermore, a big group of people writing here have a stronger or weaker form of autism or other social retardation and I'm not memeing now.

This is why "every" woman here does it. It does not apply to regular life.
>>
>>18122963
you are looking at maybe ten to twenty threads per day, often made by the very same people many times in a row. Compare this to the whole english-speaking population of people between ages 14-50. Thinking this is a good sample shows how little though have you given the subject
>>
>>18122974
>People with *problems* come here
Yes and of both samples, it's women that post the majority of threads about how they can hint more or how they don't want to be direct and men that post the most threads about women being indirect.
>>
>>18122996
then you have discovered the bias of the sexes concerns. It has nothing to do with how people act in general. And as I sated here,
>>18122986
the sample is ridiculously small.
Furthermore, I would dare to bet you yourself are biased in reading certain threads with more attention, easily forgetting abut the others.
Do you painstakingly read every first post of every thread in the catalog?
>>
File: 1480304837079.png (594KB, 701x520px) Image search: [Google]
1480304837079.png
594KB, 701x520px
>>18119138

Got into a fight with my boyfriend from the internet over me not noticing he said something
He got very upset and said I was ignoring him/not paying attention to what he says

Says whats the point in putting in the effort of typing anything when Im going to ignore it

I apologize, I didnt notice what he had asked (do you want to see some music videos)
I completely didnt even understand at first what was going on or that he was upset

He said that if he had skipped something and I pointed out he hadnt responded he would scroll up to look instead of just being like "wut"

We kept going back and forth basically saying the same stuff

He insulted me saying that maybe when I was older Id have more of an attention span(he is older than me), and also said that I was "hopeless right now"

I quit from the convo for a bit, told him I was doing so because I had nothing good to say after that(was crying), and when I came back he said he shouldnt be so angry at me since I didnt mean to ignore him, but that he still didnt want to apologize when he was the one ignored.

Thing is I feel ignored by him all the time, its very hard to do things together and have fun together in our situation so I try often to talk with him and do things. Whenever I do though I feel like hes not really there with me. Today we were playing a card game with each other and after 2 pretty short games (Faeria), he wanted to quit so he could watch Youtube. I feel like I love him a lot more than he loves me and I have much more investment in the relationship, it is my first one. We have been together for almost 2 years.
>>
File: saddestwojak.png (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
saddestwojak.png
29KB, 400x400px
>>18123125
What do you anons think? Hes right most of the time, and I try to make any fights we have short and end not as angry as they started, so I will hold my tongue on a lot of things - a "were both imperfect" sort of thing
But I just cant shake the feeling that one day hes going to break up with me because hes never loved me the way I love him, hes just liked having someone who loves him. I dont want to put so much investment into a relationship thats insecure, Im the sort who wants to give my virginity to the guy Im going to marry. I can definitely see myself happily with him many years into the future but I dont know if he can do the same with me.
>>
>>18123125
I always wonder why people let the others to treat them this way.
he's abusive and stupid. Either dump him or stop whining about your problems to us if you like it so much
>>
>>18123149
Hes never a dick to me though except when he makes one o two remarks in the middle of an argument, which I dont see as abnormal

And if I can fix the problems Id rather do that, I did tell him tonight that I dont appreciate the insults and that I need him to be the one person I dont get them from
>>
File: Gap-Tooth-jpg.png (329KB, 478x560px) Image search: [Google]
Gap-Tooth-jpg.png
329KB, 478x560px
Do girls think having diastema is cute? My mom says it makes me look "Handsome and Unique" which I'm pretty sure mean I look like roadkill. Dentist basically told me to live with it and i have perfect teeth otherwise.
>>
>>18119257
I used to make up bed time stories for my ex. Was kind of a Ddlg thing and god we both loved it. Hope you find someone to tell you stories anon
>>
>>18123200
If youre cute, its cute
If youre ugly its ugly
If youre meh, it doesnt matter

It is one of those things
>>
>>18122885
I guess the fact we've been together for 2 years now is a sign of this, right?

He even offered to sit in with me during sessions if my therapist allows it. I haven't asked yet.

He also tends to response to my questions with, "Then why did I choose you?" Sarcastic they maybe but maybe there was some sincerity too.
>>
>>18123268
just keep in mind, that asking him over and over again acomplishes nothing but tiredness on his part and more insecurity on yours.
If he sticks with you this long it clearly means he actually likes the situation and you are not a burden to him. On the other hand constant questions driven by insecurity definitely are
>>
>>18123306
I agreed to see my therapist tonight and he seemed happy. He told me to let him know if I ever wanted him to come with me. I told him I'll ask my therapist if that is alright.
>>
>>18123470
Me again and I have no idea why I need something like this reinforced, but is it wrong that I enjoy being in my boyfriend's arms and falling asleep with my head upon his chest? I feel safe with him.
>>
>>18123622
that's perhapas the most right thing possible.
Thread posts: 352
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.