[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I accidentally spread a rumor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1482626383437.jpg (503KB, 768x896px) Image search: [Google]
1482626383437.jpg
503KB, 768x896px
How to stop it? It's not entirely factual and I only said it to make someone at work feel good about themselves not realizing it's risking rep of someone else and mins.
>>
You tell people that you made it up.
>>
>>18119043

So am I a liar? I'm gonna be more screwed once that guy (boss) finds out I lie about them.
>>
>>18119049
Well you have not other option so...
>>
File: Bitch hold on.png (529KB, 658x960px) Image search: [Google]
Bitch hold on.png
529KB, 658x960px
>>18119049
>So am I a liar?
Yes, a complete degenerate for sucking the dick out of your beloved social graces. I tell ya, even "white" lies can get you in a lot of trouble. Walk the rocky and AIDS-infected road of truth - it's the most painful one but the freeest.
>>
>>18119049
You lied. Maybe if you explain your intentions when you first lied it could help but you still lied.
>>
>>18119069

The statement I said had a "maybe" in it and in no way seemed definitive. But it was taken as such. Maybe I should tell them they misunderstood?
>>
>>18119095
You are still likely to seem like a douchebag, but it is definitely better to set it clear before it actually effects anyone negatively.
>>
>>18119116

Is there any redeeming side effect to this? That maybe I'm gutsy or something like that?
>>
>>18119140
That depends way too much on the people involved. Most people I know value honesty above all else and would respect anyone that can admit to things. But I am an autistic person with "degenerate" friends. The fact that you care enough to want to set things right should be a good enough reason to do it. Especially if there are worse consequences for letting it stay as is.
>>
>>18119041
What's the problem? CNN does it all the time.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.