[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tatoo over Relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

File: 53ba433e06cdf196d5f0f02a07e7713e.jpg (119KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
53ba433e06cdf196d5f0f02a07e7713e.jpg
119KB, 1600x1200px
My gf secretly got an tatoo like this on her wrist. She did not tell me because she knew I do not loke tatoos. Everytime I see this tatoo now I get angry. I do not want to be angry for the rest of my life. Should I end my 3 year lasting relationship?
>>
That is one of the most innocuous tattoos she could have got. Get over it, and if you can't, break up.
>>
>>18118828
>>
>>18118828

Most people will tell you no. In fact, I'm going to tell you no, since it's subtle as fuck. If she went and got a huge sleeve, I'd be with you - I find that unattractive as shit.

But a lot of this depends on what your reasoning is. Is it just that she "betrayed" you? I think if so, get over it. This isn't major.

Is it strongly against your religion? That's more relevant, even though I'm not religious.

Is it just because you think it makes her a slut or is a "red flag" or something? Because that'd be stupid.
>>
>>18118828
OP here

I do not like tattoos. My gf told me she wanted to get a tattoo some time ago. I told her I do not like it and she would do me a great favor if she did not get one. I told her that it will be very hard for me and that I will have problems to see her as same person like without tatoos. Some time has passed since then and now she secretly got one.

I hate it! It is not the motive I just dislike tatoos in general. I just do not share this passion for modifying the body. It is now 2 days ago since she got it and I really start thinking of breaking up. Whenever I see the tattoo, It gets me angry and I do not want to feel that way the rest of my life.

I somehow DO think that a tatoo changes people. She acts like she belongs to a other group of people. It is like she is now in the "tatooed peoples" club.

I really often read: "If he leaves you then let him go then he does not love you anyway etc.". But in my opinion this has nothing to do with love. One can also argue differently: why should the partner remain in the ralationship if he does not like it. Why should someone do something that is terrible in the eyes of the partner... Why does the partner have to accept something he does not like? Or in other words: If someone does something a partner finds terrible, it is an intentionally started hard test for the relationship.
>>
>>18118906
You have issues. Normal people do not have such a strong reaction to tattoos.

Do her a favour and break up with her
>>
>>18118906
Sounds like you've made up your mind, bro. If it's really going to eat at you and make you miserable for some reason, then break up. I don't understand why this makes you that mad, but if it does, end it.
>>
I mean, I thought of getting a bald because of my thin hair. She did not like the idea and thus I did not cut my hair.
>>
Two things OP.

1) Tattoo*. Holy hell man, it's a simple word to spell. And your finger is right there too, there's no extra effort in putting in that extra "t".
2). It's a tiny innocent tattoo. It's her decision. It's not like she's completely inked up neck to foot or like she has extremely offensive tattoos. It's a tiny thing she wanted to get for whatever reason. Either grow up, realize many people have tattoos, and get over, or break up with her by telling her you're a fucking child. Your choice, but her getting a tattoo is not a problem in the least bit.
>>
>>18118921
*bold
>>
>>18118906
Then break up you raging fucking autist jesus christ
>>
>>18118906

It's just the degree of what is "terrible." When I was a kid I though spinach was terrible. I tried it in different ways, and now I like it.

But I didn't disown my parents for continuing to put it in dishes.

That's what this tattoo thing is like - she didn't go crazy with tattoos. And you're saying that in TWO DAYS you can tell that she acts like she's part of a new crowd of people? If she's that different, than she's got deeper issues than tattoos.
>>
Buy her a watch or wristband to kinda cover it up?
>>
>>18118828
at least she didn't get a black spade tattoo like another OP's gf did.
>>
>>18118947
>And you're saying that in TWO DAYS you can tell that she acts like she's part of a new crowd of people?
OP is a fucking lunatic and he obviously already had preconceived bias against tattoos and people with tattoos. Now that his gf has one he's concocting a ton of bullshit in his head about how she fits that mold when, in reality, she probably hasn't changed AT ALL. Especially not in 2 days.
>>
break up with her. she deserves someone who won't flip the fuck out over a small, inoffensive tattoo.

move away from Utah and deal with some people with face tattoos. understand that them getting the tattoo on their face didn't change them, their life set them up to think that getting a face tattoo was a good idea.

TLDR: Tattoos are a symptom of a person type, not a cause.
>>
>>18118921
Cut you hair and see how she reacts?
>>
I personally also would have a problem if my wife suddenly wants a tattoo. I do not have problems with tattoos themself, its more that I somehow would stop thinking that I know her as person, because I am not used of her, making in my opinion poorly consideted decicions, like getting a tattoo.
>>
>>18119100
you are right anon, she didn't change but was this girl all along and OP fabricated some perfect princess in his head.
>>
It was her desicion to get an tattoo, and so it is his to leave her. She likes tattoos, he does not. Pretty simple. Both should look for partners which fit better to them.
>>
>>18119308
You Sir somehow prove with your post, that only people with low self esteem het tatoos, to process their problems.

Sounds somehow like emos are practicing cutting.

So in other words your opinion is getting a tattoo is a psychological desease!?
>>
>>18119100
>>18119356
Or she is just ecxited over her tattoo, and he is pissed because of her overexcitement about something he does not like.
>>
>>18119390
IMO, face tattoos are definitely signs of some psychological trauma somewhere in life. a disease, no.

regular tattoos, on the other hand, are usually gotten for smaller reasons, because the fact that you could still work as a banker because you can cover it up. I got a fish tattooed on my arm because I did a summer in Alaska fish packing as my first real job, and I wanted to always remember those times.
>>
>>18119390
i have a deseasel weasel and i got it by rawdogging a woman anally. Do you think you can help? I het a problem.
>>
>>18118828
I have absolutely no problems with tattoos, but if my boyfriend would get one without telling me I would be pissed too....

I somehow understand that you are angry, she did not even give you a chance to compromise.

But breaking up seems a bit hard to me. I am sure she did not change her personality, she is just excited about her tatoo.
>>
You sound like a controlling douche. Her body is not yours and she can do with it what she likes. If you have an issue with it, then break up with her, but know that you're an asshole
>>
Tattoos are a red flag

Dump
>>
>>18119526
She does not want him to cut his hair, but she gets an tatoo even if he does not like it.

I understand that he is pissed...
>>18118921
>>
>>18119526
>you're an asshole for breaking up with someone for them doing a dealbreaker

huh
>>
>>18118828
Jesus Christ you're a baby
>>
>>18119541
His reaction to it is pretty autistic though. It's not like she got a huge neck tat.

I HATE piercings on guys but I didn't break up with my ex for getting one because a) it wasn't life changing (i.e. didn't hinder his job prospects, etc) and b) it didn't change who he was as a person. OP sounds pretty damn immature
>>
>>18119553

Haha maybe he should try this:
>>18119335

if she reacts like him they both should go back to kindergarden.
>>
>>18119562
Yeh but hair grows back. You cannot remove a tattoo that easy. So you are comparing apples with peas.
>>
You did not change for her, but she gave a fuck about your opinion. dump dat hoe
>>
>>18118990
absolutely this!
Fixed!
>>
File: 1390257690395.gif (2MB, 412x229px) Image search: [Google]
1390257690395.gif
2MB, 412x229px
>>18118828

>Should I end my 3 year lasting relationship?

Yes. She needs to be with someone more mature and you need to be with someone as emotionally stunted as you are.
>>
>>18118906
How the fuck did you end up with a girlfriend in the 1st place?

Do you even like her? Or are you just looking for any excuse to break up with her because this is barely an issue.
>>
>>18119553
But he is your ex now. So there obviously was a problem.
>>
>>18118909
Not OP, but I find tattoos trashy in general. While it's her body, I do think knowing that it's such a big issue for him, she should have refrained.
>>
I bet all these anons sayn OP is a duche habe tattoos lol

breaking up seems harsh to me, but I can understand that he is pissed.
>>
>>18118828
I doubt this is the only problem you have with her if it's making you consider breaking up. She definitely doesn't respect your opinions tho.
>>
the tattoo is irrelevant

she didn't even tried to convince you
she went behind your back and did it anyway
real passive aggressive move

I wouldn't break up over that
but let her know how mad it makes you
follow your instincts
>>
>>18119706
He's my ex because we were long distance and neither of us could handle that kind of relationship. It had nothing to do with tattoos or piercings.
>>
File: full of penis.jpg (156KB, 936x960px) Image search: [Google]
full of penis.jpg
156KB, 936x960px
>>18118828
It's a tough call but at the end of the day she REALLY disrespected you and basically proved that peer pressure(or whatever made her get it) is more important to her than you.

Your best bet is probably venting to her about it and saving it in your book of "shit this bitch in particular did to me" then jotting it down as the second to last major mistake she can make with you. One more and she's just clearly trying to see how much she can get away with, much like a kid who had candy in their hands but is told to wait till they reach home.

As for shit like this
>>18119621
>>18119551
>>18119526

Y'all niggas have some very poor standards and a clear lack of foresight if this is something you can just sweep under the rug. First she comes to him with a tatt he doesn't want,then it's a house he doesn't want then it's a kid he doesn't want and possibly even some guy he doesn't want. That sort of disregard for your partner is incredibly fucked from the angle of your best interests to the angle of your interest in them.
>>
>>18120386
OP here, thanks for this post.

This made me look at the problem from an wider angle.

There were problems with other guys texting her they would like to see her in tight pants etc. She was texting with them quite some time and I hated it. I told her this people do not respect our relationship and thus it would be better to stay away from them. After some time I found out that she went out with one of them and his friends. This was about one year ago, but really pissed me off.
>>
>>18120476
And to make it clear, I did not have a problem her texting with other guys.
But these two I am talking about clearly wanted to have sex with her. And she did not / did not want to get it.

She made several naive desicions in the past. She nearly involved into an Multi Level Marketing scam. It was a pain up the ass showing her that the "company" she was trying to get into was jus interrested in her money.

Seems like I am just sick of all of this.
>>
>>18118828
Break up with her and be a wank on your own time.
>>
>>18120476
Sounds like she is a naive selfish kid begging for attention.
>>
Leve her, its the best for both of you.
>>
>>18120386
This!
>>
So many tattoo lovers here?
just wondering
>>
>>18118927
She's no longer a person. She's branded herself like livestock
>>
>>18119308
All tattoos are offensive. She may as well have gotten a sex change.
>>
>>18121587
Fucking hell, you sound like a dull asshole. Leave your Gf, it sounds like she'd be better off without you.
>>
>>18121422
I generally hate tattoos and thought the thread should've ended at >>18118845
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.