[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

solitude

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Katia Sad.png (138KB, 253x260px) Image search: [Google]
Katia Sad.png
138KB, 253x260px
I keep thinking that I am ok with my life of solitude, then the feelings of loneliness creep back in and I think about suicide seriously.

I'm a fucking autist who will NEVER have a girlfriend.

How do I just learn to live with it?
>>
It'll happen soon. Right now I'm all emotional and shit and I'm sending you a blessing. Sjkiz. Be good to her for me.
>>
go to autism conventions of your interest, if ur a furry go to furrycons, if ur an anime autist go to anime clubs/cons, just go anywhere where people share your interests or your problems, suddenly BOOM things are much better
>>
>>18118803
I'm literally too autistic even for a furry convention.
>>
Buy or download the book "Models" and stop being a fucking fag.

Also, please dont die
>>
>>18119197
there is no such thing as too autistic for a furrycon.

is it fear of social interaction or something else?
>>
>>18119279
this
>>
>>18118803
Like this guy said, just try new things. Fear is the mind-killer, and will only hold you back.
>>
there are meetups for social anxiety or shy people or depression or whatever. those are filled with other fellow autists. i've done it. it's fine. even made what i call friends. practice social skills there and level up and go on to bigger things. but start small. do something.
>>
The key is to stop worrying about getting a girlfriend, because when you have that mindset girls can sense it and they won't be attracted to you.

Learn to love being a single man by focusing on your goals, hobbies, and fitness. Maintain your appearance and become boyfriend material not for the goal of getting a gf, but because you deserve to be at your best.

Seriously, stop chasing girls and start improving yourself. The more you improve, the more confidence you have, the more girls will approach you, and getting a gf will be much easier.
>>
>>18120352
"girls are like sharks, Bobby"
>>
>>18119279

They're wrong don't come to a furrycon we are more normal than all these morons who hate this community for no reason outside of following the herd stupidity of hate, hate, hate.

You will not find happiness at a furrycon or anywhere else.

I have been friendless and living alone, doing solo things for over 17 years now. The first 2 or so years I thought like you but. I'm not autist since i'm unsure if you are one or implying you are.

I have a good paying job that I can do alone or with one other. I love it after all these years. I've gotten in shape, learned to 3D model, draw and have visited various places around the world.

You will learn to deal with it. But, you need to give yourself some goals. No one on 4chan will be able to tell you otherwise. I come here to laugh and find random pictures.

Outside of my 30 minutes or so here. The rest of my day is doing what I love.

That's really it, just don't expect a hugbox in any community. Furries are social assholes. They have there own social groups, like you'd find back in high-school only its around artist and people who draw peoples durrsonas.

Let no one fool you, the furry community is not a new place to meet people. And it's partly thanks too all the hate they get. You would just be shunned and alone at a furrycon, probably any con related to anime and such as well.

Good Luck!
>>
Find happiness in other things other than relying on other people because people are hard to rely on? Christ, is life really this hard for some of you.
>>
>>18121828
Have you actually been to furcons? What's it like?
>>
>>18121856
I'm not >>18121828 but I've been to furcons and they're a lot of fun. Really they're a lot better if you go with friends, or talk to a bunch of people online first and then plan to meet up at the con.

The guy you're replying to is wrong, furry is a great way to meet people if you're actually interested in it and you have a good radar for drama queens. There are plenty of socially-inept assholes (as with any internet community) but I've met lots of good friends in the fandom too.

He's right that cons (and even "meetups") aren't exactly the right way to go about it. Furries are pretty shy and it's gonna be hard to walk up to random people and become friends. The correct way to do it, as I said, is to meet them online first and get to be friends that way.
>>
>>18121855
natural urges for warmth and intimacy do not magically disappear anon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.