[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth using drugs to break the monotony of life? As far

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: drugs.jpg (188KB, 1240x930px) Image search: [Google]
drugs.jpg
188KB, 1240x930px
Is it worth using drugs to break the monotony of life?

As far as I'm concerned, this is the only answer. I literally can't think of another way to make my life exciting. Like it doesn't matter what flavor of shit I choose, it's still going to be shit.
>>
no, it just creates more problems
>>
I think if you have self control and don't get addicted they can be beneficial . for instance mushrooms have been shown to be more effective in helping people quit smoking than any pharmaceutical
>>
Yes, drugs can be a lot of fun. Don't jump in too fast
>>
>>18118730
jfc op just get a hobby or exercise or something. there's hundreds of other things you could do that won't fuck up your life or harm your health.

what kind of drugs were you thinking?
>>
Drugs won't make your life exciting, they'll make your sobriety even more boring.

t. Junkie
>>
>>18118905
>what kind of drugs were you thinking?
psychedelics, opiates, weed, MDMA
>>
>>18118964
Psychedelics, weed, and mdma won't ruin your life if you use them responsibly. I used them and wouldn't ever take back what they gave me. I honestly don't think I would be the same person today without going through those experiences.

Opiates will ruin your life. Don't do them.

Why do you feel like drugs are the only way to make your life exciting?
>>
>>18118964
>>18118975

Would definitely recommend psychedelics because there is almost zero chance of them interfering with your life. Weed can become a bad habit if you like it too much but no more so than alcohol.

I would recommend shrooms above all because you can legally get spores and grow them yourself in most states. Just google magic mushroom spores and pf tek
>>
>>18118975
>Why do you feel like drugs are the only way to make your life exciting?
Nothing evokes actual passion in me.
>>
>>18119068
So you have depression, that is if you've tried things and are sure about this feeling. Have you considered getting therapy about it?
>>
>>18119098
>the therapy meme
Drug dealers with xerox degrees.
>>
>>18118964
>psychedelics
Those are the most interesting drugs. My experiments with mushrooms and LSD as a 17 year old kid was maybe some of the most formative moments of my life.
It made realize what we perceive as reality isn't actually reality per se, but a heavily distorted version of the world that happens to be fit for the survival of our species.
They aren't addicting or very dangerous. That said, you need to take them in a good setting. If you have going through a bad period of your life or have a severe anxiety disorder, don't take them. If you have a family history of psychotic disorders, be extremely cautious.
The best way to experience them is to be with friends that you trust, that won't judge you badly or make you paranoid, and that already know what it's like to be on psychedelics if possible. All of that in a safe place where you won't feel trapped and be able to go outside if want to. If you can have access to benzos in case you feel bad, it's even better.

Mushrooms are the best for a first time because their duration isn't too long, and there are almost no chances you will get some sketchy RC instead of what you wanted, unlike with LSD.
I don't do them anymore because I had a few bad trips, since I've took shit like DOI and 2C-C in inappropriate settings (alone when I wasn't prepared to trip, or around people to whom I couldn't admit I took some of that stuff). A bad trip for me was like a long-lasting panic attack, and it's not pleasant at all, but it goes away as soon as the effects of the drug wears off. Don't worry about them too much, but be conscious that you won't necessarily feel extremely happy during the whole trip. There may be times where you will be frightened or confused, but if you are okay, you will focus on something else after a while.

Damn I wish there were more scientists studying that stuff.
>>
File: ecstasy_pill83.jpg (2KB, 70x70px) Image search: [Google]
ecstasy_pill83.jpg
2KB, 70x70px
>>18118964
>>18119166 (cont.)
>opiates
Meh. They aren't very interesting, and are basically a crutch for people like me who are always anxious. I'm an alcoholic and I don't want to try heroin or shit like hydrocodone because I know I will love it. The withdrawals are the worse after GABAergic drugs (benzos, alcohol, gabapentin...)
If you are really curious, try codeine. It's not too powerful and addictive. I like to take small doses of it from times to times to enhance weed and alcohol (it's dangerous to mix downers though, don't do it).

>weed
It was my drug of choice until I started having panic attacks.
I stopped smoking it for a few years, and now I like to have some from times to times. I'm always cautious with it though, since I know it can make me feel uncomfortable sometimes, but the effects wears off one or two hours after, so I just drink a beer, and focus my mind on something.
It can makes you pretty lazy, but it's not very dangerous and the withdrawal symptoms aren't very intense.

>MDMA
It's a pretty cool drug. It's like being a happy and curious child, but also a nice but confident adult at the same time.
The hangover sucks though. And don't take it every weekends, the people who do that can't have fun without it after a while.
Sadly, the black market for it have been ruined by unscrupulous dealers and RCs. This is kind of drug I would take more often if I could be sure what I would buy is pure MDMA and could dose it myself with a scale.
It's safe if you get a reasonable dose of the real thing, but you have to be cautious.
>>
Also I should point out that I would probably order drugs online via bitcoins (or maybe a different currency) since I'm asocial and too asocial to find a drug dealer, let alone find out if a drug dealer is safe.
>>
>>18119215
I had the same issue with weed..I used to be able to smoke joint after joint and just enjoy my high..nowadays I just get supper paranoid from it. Unless I've been drinking prior
>>
File: ab5dBRO_460sa.gif (1MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
ab5dBRO_460sa.gif
1MB, 260x195px
WAAAHAHAHHA SMOKE fucking weed!!! I'm high as balls! You are a faggot! Just fucking use any drugs you can get your hands in, I love using god damn drugs!!!! If it were up to me I would just use fucking drugs all fucking day long. I'd do acid like once a week and just blow out my fucking brain from drugs and shit!!!!! Oh my god it's so.

So.

Good.
>>
God, that's really shitty cocaine.
>>
>>18119234
sounds like you have a mental deseasal weasel, haven't you learned from drug PSAs that they will wiggity own your life?

Stop being a silly spruce and wise up to the diggity dog gone facts you coo coo crazy cocaine monster!
>>
File: 1483640384078.jpg (256KB, 1080x1283px) Image search: [Google]
1483640384078.jpg
256KB, 1080x1283px
>>18119434
Wee hoo holy shit this fucking comment... Just the fucking toppest of the top banter good sir, just the absolute tippy top!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.