[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sent a nude to a girl and she blocked me. The thing is I kept

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1488159168724.jpg (324KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1488159168724.jpg
324KB, 1280x1280px
Sent a nude to a girl and she blocked me.
The thing is I kept teasing her with half nudes and was getting huge implications she wanted it. I'm freaking out because I usually don't ever take risks like that, what should I do???
>>
>>18118537
Is it a girl from school or work? Or was it just a random girl on social media
>>
>>18118540
A girl I met through a mutual friend from school. We've been messaging each other but I got huge implications but I was being a horn dog. I never felt so stupid. I just never get enough of anything and I've been trying to push myself to move forward with girls and then this happens. Fuck I want to die
>>
>>18118559
Als long she doesn't do anything that can ruin your social life you should be alright. Does that mutual friend of yours know anything about this?
>>
>>18118559
Make sure you flat out ask her if she wants it and make sure you get nude back so you are even. Also don't send that stuff to anyone you don't trust. Thats also why you need their pictures if that's the case.

You took the risk and kinda fucked up but you were also led on, it was unpredictable. Can't say you did it that bad.

Leave the girl be and move on to other chicks. That's probably the only thing you can do.
>>
>>18118564
Yea I told him and he said hell talk with her later but I'm more upset I did wrong and it ended like that. Like I keep hearing how easy and simple things are from friends and it always felt risky but Ive been trying to push myself more
>>
>>18118537
so move onto the next girl. Why are you whining to us about it?
>>
>>18118537
post dick
>>
>>18118537
props on going through with it. her reaction sucks but I doubt anything bad will come out of the situation hahaha.
>>
>>18118583
Everyone makes mistakes but yours is more stupid than averga stupid. Take this as a lesson never send nudes to anyone. Just pray that she will delete the pic and forgive you.
>>
>>18118601
>>18118599
It was through snapchat and she blocked me.
Honestly appreciating the comments it's making me feel less anxious than before.

But I'm going to ask my friend for her number and text her to apologize later, is that a good idea?
>>
>>18118559
Whoaaaaahahahhaa holy shit!!!! What makes you think a woman under any circumstances would want to see your shoveled up pasty white thighs? Fucking creep!
>>
>>18118644
No, that's a horrible fucking idea. She blocked you, so any further contact you try to establish is literally unwanted stalkerish behavior.
>>
>>18118537 if the opportunity presents itself, apologize to her. There's really nothing more you can do besides a simple sorry.
>>
Why do guys think that girls actually want to see their half-limp dicks? What are we supposed to do with dick pics?
>>
>>18118680
>stalkerish behavior

not necessarily, it depends on the situation and the motive of the contact. if it's to simply say that you're sorry, and you don't say anything afterwards to her, it can't be legally be interpreted as stalking. blocking on social media isn't a fucking "insta-restraining" order.
>>
>>18118885

>implying girls don't actually ask for those

why do you think having a vagina makes you the spokesman of women everywhere
women aren't a fucking hivemind, and you're certainly no queen bee, your opinion is worthless
>>
>>18118908
Hit a nerve, did I?
>>
>>18118914

how exactly do you think you did that
what kind of olympic mental gymnastics are you doing that you think you butting in with a shit opinion and me telling you to fuck off constitutes a win on your part
do you have brain damage
>>
>>18118537
Strop acting like a fucking retard.
Dick picks DOES NOT TURN GIRLS ON.

If you want to turn a girl on, describe how you just woke up with a boner and how the blood in your penis is pulsating or some shit.

Most girls get really horny from descriptions of penises or sex acts, but not from actual photos.
>>
>>18118901
>it can't be legally be interpreted as stalking.

If you have to consider whether a behavior is legally considered stalking, it's probably not best to do that behavior.

She sent you a message and was garbage to you by blocking you. She could have told you she wasn't interested especially if you were already sending her pics (but that depends on the type of pictures and how much you were reading into it).

She blocked you, move on with life. Do not try to contact her and apologize, she chose to remove you from being able to contact her. It's a very clear message.
>>
>>18118922
If you weren't butthurt, you wouldn't be reacting this strongly.
>>
>>18118940

>strongly

lmao
so all you got is "u mad"
i'd be disappointed if i actually had any expectations
>>
>>18118930
yeah, this is bullshit.

>>18118537
you blew it op, just move on.
>>
>>18118938 I wasn't op but I agree with the moving on part.
>>
>>18118537
i like the picture
where is it from
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.