[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accidently cucked some poor guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 1489199487600.png (92KB, 199x266px) Image search: [Google]
1489199487600.png
92KB, 199x266px
>be browsing tinder
>find cute match, say hello
>Start talking, get along well
>Meet up at a hotel half between us, fuck, smoke weed, hang out
>Feelsgoodman
>Recently talking less and less, to the point that it's been 3 days since she responded
>Google her to see if anything happened (idk what I was thinking)
>"She said she didn't have a Facebook profile??"
>Waitthefuckup.jpg
>She's got a boyfriend
>She's got a baby
>Told me she was infertile and that I didn't need a condom
> Luckily I trust no bitch and used one anyway

Holy shit guys, what the fuck do I do?
>>
Move on. You couldn't have possibly known, and therefore, it's not your fault.
>>
I imagine the reason you are worried is because the guy might come after you? I imagine that's not very likely to happen though but I'd understand your fear. Maybe if you have a close-ish or not so close friend who seems like a tough guy, telling him your story would make you feel better (I don't mean he'd be required to be your bodyguard but just the moral support that "if something happens we'll deal with him").
Like the other anon said, of course this is not your fault.
>>
>>18118173
I'm not worried about that, just surprised at the situation and pissed at her for lying to me
>>
>>18118177
Should I tell the guy?
>>
>>18118188
I don't think there's any true answer to that. Best way to decide is try and think of yourself in that guys position.

If you had a GF who cheated on you, would you want to know, or remain happily oblivious? If so, tell the guy.
>>
>>18118188
no idiot. it was for sex only but you caught feels like a fool. when did men start falling in love just from fucking once?
>>
File: grab 'em by the pussy.png (466KB, 704x704px) Image search: [Google]
grab 'em by the pussy.png
466KB, 704x704px
Nigga tis a gun and run situation. You busted a nut and get a clean cut. You didn't do anything wrong since she ain't snitchin personal info like all bitches.

You dodged a bullet, dawg. Move on and get some top shit pussy.
>>
>>18118188

Of course you tell him. This man could potentially go his entire life with this chick fucking around behind his back and potentially the kid isn't his either.

I mean, you have no responsibility to him personally, but you have any kind of morals you would at least give him a warning. What if you had a girlfriend who you loved and wanted to monogamous with and she was doing this behind your back? Or fucked around behind your back after a fight. Or potentially was tricking you into raising someone elses baby?
>>
>>18118188
Tell him, seriously. I'd say it's your moral obligation since you know she cheated on her husband. Imagine she brings him clamydia or some other serious STD. It's the brocode to help out brothers in arms.
>>
>>18118188
of course
bros before hoes
>>
>>18118204
assuming this guy is a bro and he won't just go crazy against you for fucking his ho
>>
>>18118158
Thanks for the input guys. I didn't love her or any of that shit, it's just surprising to find an entire family attached to the girl you been fucking

I'll give her a few days to talk to me and explain herself first, otherwise I'm gonna tell him, I'd want someone else to tell me.
>>
>>18118158
If your gf cheated on you would you think it is the guys fault? No, she is the bitch and its her fault.

>>18118188
If you know the guy in person, yes you should. Tell him and no one else. If you donĀ“t know him, no. You have no idea about these peoples lives. Maybe he is impotent and lets his wife fuck around. Maybe they are swingers. Maybe he cheated and she is getting revenge.
>>
>>18118251
send her a message saying "why didn't you tell me you had a husband and kid"

just to see how fast she responds
>>
>>18118188 yes, tell him. would you want to be repeatedly cucked by an unfaithful girlfriend who probably takes you for granted?. don't listen to these horny sex mongers who have no idea what it's like to be in a relationship.
>>
>>18118188
No, the guy had it coming.
Though honestly all guys (especially married guys) get cucked, it's just a part of being with a woman. Let him live his life oblivious of the mistake he made and just be happy with his fake life.
Shit dubs btw
>>
>>18118158
>omg people on tinder lie and cheat on their spouses

literally what tinder was made for...
>>
>>18118924 you're thinking of ashley madison, senpai.
>>
>>18118188
This. Be honest. Poor motherfucker is being stabbed in the back everyday.
>>
>>18118190
>>18118191
>>18118732
>>18118907
Women detected. Of course you should tell him. Just reverse the situation and think about having a gf and a baby - wouldn't you want to be told if you got cucked?
>>
>>18119315
not if I had an understanding with my gf that we could both fuck around as long as we never had to see the other people they were fucking
>>
>>18119319
and how common is that versus some poor guy getting cuckolded? We both know what's more likely.
>>
>>18119239
tinder is a fuck app too and not where you find your life partner
>>
>>18119315
OP shouldn't even care. He hooked up on tinder. Women are there to fuck and dump and OP was foolish enough to think they were looking for a partner. Buncha crybabies
>>
What kind of despicable person go out to fuck strangers while having a baby at home?
>>
>>18119339
Unlike you OP clearly has some morals and thought she was single.
>>
>>18119354
She lied and it won't be the last time someone lies to OP and for something that will impact him far worse. This is a hook up app and what a shock someone lies
>>
>>18119346
I would say about 8 of 10 women have done this. welcome to the real world
>>
>>18119373
Cheating on their husbands/bfs right after having a kid? I guess being alone has its benefits.
>>
>>18119370
What's your point? People lie so you shouldn't tell anyone about it?
>>
>>18118188
tell him
anyone telling you to do otherwise is just some dumb bimbo liberal who is prone to cheating too
>>
>>18118907
>all guys (especially married guys) get cucked, it's just a part of being with a woman
Uh, this is not a healthy way to think.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.