[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did i make the right decision

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3234.jpg (67KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3234.jpg
67KB, 610x610px
met online, we fell in love, together for 1.5 years. 3 months ago, I was drugged and sexually assaulted while at a ""family"" christmas party. Was going through a really hard time. A month later he admits that he regrets not having been able to have stayed with his ex. I dumped him.

Through out the 1.5 years he treated him like an afterthought, really felt that he took my love for granted. Bailed on me a TON to get drunk. Didnt make much effort to talk to me anymore, but he swore he loved me. He suffered from chronic depression, it was pretty severe. So i was very understanding and forgave him when i probably shouldnt have. I'm so stupid for him. Anyway, i was feeling really insecure, and dirty, i didnt even want anyone to look at me after what happened. So when he said that, i impulsively ended the relationship. i felt like a consolation prize? Did i make the right decision in ending things? Or was it a mistake, was i too clouded with my trauma to see things clearly? I miss him so much, I wake up crying / cant sleep for longer than 2 hours because of anxiety.
>>
>>18118099
holy shit, YES you made the right decision. don't let these assholes take advantage of your kindness.

my bf was somewhat similar; i met him on tinder, his last gf died in a car crash, he would tell me he missed her all the time. but he never once bailed on me. he would always make the effort to talk to me. he had depression, but his love for me and my support and love for him has helped him through it. he would make me feel like a queen, and he never mentions his ex anymore. he smiles again with me, we're always having a good time together. you deserve a guy like this.

my ex (of 1.5 years) was atrocious and was never there for me when i needed him while i always was there for him. took advantage of my finance and also tried to cheat on me, wouldn't shut up about his exes, compared me to other girls, made me feel worthless no matter how much i tried to put my best effort into that relationship. so glad i dumped him because i found my current bf. my current bf even swears to beat the shit out of him when he sees him.

it hurts now, but you need to get out there again and rebuild your confidence. working out helped for me, also putting myself out there in the dating realm again. start having fun and make friends too.
>>
>>18118195
Thank you! Yeah, it did feel a little one sided it's just hard to face the truth. It really really sucks. I actually just had a serious surgery, so I'm stuck at home for a couple months. Which is making this even worse, but i do plan on working out again and making friends etc. Thanks for writing to me.
>>
>>18118099
The only thing you've done wrong is not reported him to the police for sexual assault.
>>
If someone ever says they regret you they obviously dont genuinely love you. I've been with my gf for years and years and we've had fights, even a couple bad ones, but we've never said we regret eachother or even anything we've ever did together. It's probably really good you just ended it right there because saying that to someone you love is awful.
>>
>>18118565
supposedly love**
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.