[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1488142044202.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1488142044202.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
>No car because poor and shit vision
>No house of my own
>Girl I've liked for a long time who would probably say yes if I asked her out
What should I do?

I finally get a chance and it's before I get any of my shit together.
>>
>>18118036
>Blame the no-car on your vision
which is not completely a lie technically. Tell her you need to do eye surgery first and that it scares you so you re taking your time.
>No house of your own
We need more details on your age/workplace etc to judge upon that.

This is just you finding problems out of nowhere coz you re anxious. First impression really is the key but don't worry about it for now.
If you gonna do it, tell her to meet at a place where there is no way you could bring a car due to parking reasons,like a mall with subway/train station but don't say big lies like "I don't wanna bring the car coz it ll take ages to find a parking spot"
>>
>>18118050
We're both students and I have nojob. She's just turning 18 this month so she's pretty young but I don't know if that'd make her less or more understanding. I'm 22, going on 23 in June.

>First impression really is the key but don't worry about it for now.
We met back in September in college so that ship has sailed one way or the other.

>If you gonna do it, tell her to meet at a place where there is no way you could bring a car due to parking reasons,like a mall with subway/train station
I can't actually think of a place like that here and her dominant wrist is in a cast right now so I feel extra shitty for not being able to drive.
>>
>>18118036
Good luck OP! Don't worry about those things, you said she's 18 and you are 22/23, Idk about your culture but it's okay to not have your own house or a driver's license at that age. About the job... well if you are okay with lying a bit you could say you've done some minor freelance stuff maybe? Idk if age really means too much because I've met 18 year olds that have really different maturity levels and points of view from each other.
>>
>>18118128
Thanks, well I have worked for my dad here and there, was years ago but I'll mention it in a way that's not lying, don't feel right about lying right from the start, if there is a start.

I think I'm going to try to date her, I once just did stuff with her when the school had this big event and we walked side by side seeing what's what for like 30 minutes and it felt...right. Maybe this isn't something I should let pass me by.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.