[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Him...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6607.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6607.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
My boyfriend of three years and I broke up almost a year ago. Since then we've been very close, calling and texting almost every day. I had also spent that entire time trying to convince him to let me see him, and he finally let me last week. We spent an entire week together. At the end of the week he told me that he was very hesistant about seeing me, but he was glad he did because after we broke up he had spent the time we were apart trying to convince himself that he didn't want "this" anymore (never specified what "this" was), but that, again, he was glad we did and that he loved me and that he would miss me. He also talked about us seeing each other again and maybe going somewhere nice (he always insists on paying for trips and such). Anyways, all in all, it was great. Our last morning together I was feeling a bit down and he kept asking me why I was being so distant, and I didn't want to tell him I was afraid he'd go back to being cold himself. Considering the amount of times I've tried and failed to get him to see me, and then to have this amazing week with him where things finally seemed like they were just like they used to be, but something is wrong.
Cont...
>>
Cont...
He's acting like we didn't have this amazing time now, like he didn't have all these revelations about us and our relationship. I started casually talking about plans and maybe attending a school that I had always kind of dreamed about attending but would put me very close to him. I asked if it would make him uncomfortable and he said, "you're not giving me a break." What the Hell? Did I cross the line? Or is he being kind of flakey? Anyways, at the end of the conversation, he said that it wouldn't make him uncomfortable, but something still doesn't feel right.
I want to talk more about this stuff in person, because he seems so much more receptive in person, but he works in the outdoor industry and his work season pretty much starts now until about September, sometimes mid September. I'm taking summer classes to help fill up my time but then my fall classes start up in August. This was never an issue for us in the past because we were a solid couple, but now I'm feeling so nervous because of how uncertain things apparently are with him. It seems like I won't really get to see him until November, though December is more likely because of the length of winter break. Should I be more patient with him? Am I jumping the gun? The time we spent together and the words he said to me led me to believe so much, now I don't know, I can't tell what's happening. What's your take 4chan?
>>
He should just be honest with how he feels about you. He's being unfair.

You need to move on. You can't be with someone who wants to be with you one moment and then decides to break up the next. Not only is it unfair to you, but he's torturing himself trying to be with someone he doesn't truly like.
>>
>>18117702
I wouldn't say he doesn't like me; we're best friends, and literally just two days ago he was telling me about how happy he was that we met up and that he loves me and he'll miss me like crazy. That was two nights ago. So why the sudden shift? I know his life is hectic. I'm wondering if I'm pushing him too hard.
>>
>>18117707
He's probably met someone else. Guys are pretty loyal when they love you. He might not want to admit he wants to explore other options.

In any case he shouldn't be screwing around like this, pushing or not. Have an open and honest conversation about what you want and if he doesn't respond to it, it's not worth it. As it stands it already looks fairly bleak.
>>
>>18117721
Thanks
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.