[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Relationshit Thread to end all Relationshit Threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

I'm positive I've fallen in love with someone I can't be with. I'm accepting that.

But, what now? How can I move on, and love someone else, when I'll always love a different someone? No matter how hard I try, I don't think I'd ever be truly in love and happy unless I was with that person.

So, if moving on isn't option, how do I learn to be happy alone? It's strange, it makes me so sad that we can't be together, but for some reason I don't want to let go of how I feel. It makes me feel better, somehow, more complete, as stupid and cheesy as that is.

tl;dr crush dont like me back wat do
>>
Cut contact. She doesn't feel even remotely the same way about you. You are not special to her. She can live without you. She doesn't like you.
>>
>>18117640
Situation isn't that simple. But, besides the point, I've cut contact on-and-off a silly number of times.
>>
I'm in the exact same place with someone so I feel you. I'm in love with someone I can never be with, and the fact that I can't be with them has turned them into the ultimate fetish (taboo) object. I don't know what the solution is, but I think in some ways this feeling may be natural.
>>
>>18117649
Extrapolate please? I'm curious to your situation
>>
>>18117631
>crush dont like me back wat do
Aim to forget her and indulge yourself in things you enjoy

Like masturbating or watching slanty eyed super hero shows. Some people might recommend trying to get in a relationship but IMO that's only good for you when you're not so attached to what you lost. So you know,just focus on re-stabilizing yourself so that when you have another girl show interest in you,you're not going to get yourself into the nightmare of always comparing the new to the old and feeling like you're settling.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.