[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be her friend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1473649756340-1.png (311KB, 470x472px) Image search: [Google]
1473649756340-1.png
311KB, 470x472px
>Befriend international students, make friends with the Japanese and Taiwanese.
>Be athletic, enjoy dressing up, pale, dark blue eyes, ginger/blonde hair, 6'0", etc. etc.
>Meet this one girl from Nagoya. I'm oddly attracted to her. Just find her odd mannerisms enduring.
>She talks to others, texts them, laughs, etc. Comes to me... She's super shy and tenses up. Never texts back,never can say a word to me. Talks to everyone else.
>I keep inviting her to events, she comes to one tonight!
>We are facebook friends, she gave me her number, still cold with me.
>She only talks to me if I say "hey" or have a question for her.

Does she hate me? I can't tell. I'm confused Anons.
>>
>>18117392
>>18117392
Need more details of her in-person reactions to you, but sounds like she either has a big crush on you, or tho KS youre a big creep.
>>
>>18117392
Either really likes you or she's gay. More details
>>
>>18117423
We have like 20 mutual friends, I'm really polite with her, never try to overstay or be flirtatious. My one friend said she kept looking at me when I'd get up and work. It's odd, she can laugh and chat with others but me she's super tens
>>
>>18117443
Yeah she thinks you're cute. Ask her out.
>>
>>18117446
She's a bit of a workaholic, doesn't even make time for her own friends!
>>
>>18117560

I think you really need to go look up how Japanese people do courtship. It's not like in the west where you just get together when you like each other, there's this whole song and dance and awkwardness that's expected.
>>
>>18117593
Yeah, I'm somewhat aware of the cultural difference. Apparently, it's frowned upon for girls to talk to boys befoe college. Plus she's just an awkward tomato. Plus judging by her shyness she either A) Really likes me B) Really hates me granted I did nothing to upset her so it might be A.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.