[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being dumped unceremoniously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: plagueyomindidfe6.gif (3MB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
plagueyomindidfe6.gif
3MB, 355x200px
Last week my friend got dumped on a whim by his GF of two years at a party. She got drunk(Which she does regularly and he doesn't like) and then took cocaine with some of her friends. He tried to get her to go home with him, but she snapped back and her "friends"(freaking worms) told him to stop trying to control her and to let her have her fun. He's been trying to work things out with her ever since and today had another sitdown with her about coming back together. She still pushed back and said no. He's distraught, but I have a huge feeling that she fucked the friend of her roomates that night and that's why she doesn't want to get back with him; guilt. I know this because her roomie and I had a thing for a while, but she started seeing some other guy without telling me and then just dropped my ass too. I've tried telling him that those girls are lost and that they're headed down a disastrous path, but he dated her for quite some time and is very saddened by it. I've been hitting the gym and running to get my mind off of it all, but he just stays at home and watches tv. What to do?
>>
>>18117323
>I've been hitting the gym and running to get my mind off of it
... why is this your problem...?
>>
>>18117323
she sounds like she wants someone who agrees with her a lot and is attractive
>>
>>18117337
I meant about her friend that dumped me. We all work together and it's just stomach churning seeing those two walk around after what they did to him and me. I just go hard on myself and seek to improve when I fail. He's just been eating junk food and watching depressing stuff. He's found it difficult to walk away from her(Even though I'm sure she's fucking a new guy already) Ugh. I fucking hate these bitches.
>>
>>18117399
>drinks and coke

that'll make em what they are
>>
>>18117399
Why were you stupid enough to date someone you work with?
>>
>>18117465

I *didn't* date her. We just messed around and then she found a new dick. My friend dated her friend though.
>>
>>18117464
What does that mean?
>>
>>18117479
If you weren't dating her, then why do you need to 'get over' her?

And why do you feel like you can relate to what your friend is going through? You weren't even dating this girl, your friend was with his ex for two years. Of course you're going to react differently to being dumped (in your case, you weren't even dumped). Not to mention, different people react to the same situation differently.
>>
>>18117488
We were "together" for about five months. Let's just say that we were both very invested in making it work, but then she suddenly went with another dude. Still hurts. And I'm not comparing my situation to my friends, he's obviously going to feel it more. I'm just not sure about what to do. It feels "weird"
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.