[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need an advice about nudes How do you ask for nudes? i mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 50461503.jpg (123KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
50461503.jpg
123KB, 500x414px
I need an advice about nudes
How do you ask for nudes?
i mean how doy you chnge the conversation to the nudes, im afraid of losing a friendship.
>>
>>18117317

Funny thing is the best way to get nudes doesn't involve asking-

Hi, I'm Steve Nudeson and with my simple formula YOU can get a nude picture today!

Step1: Select eligible target
[parameters for target]: It must be perceived that this girl is likely to send a nude picture. Nude pictures are a huge part of the self obsession of the selfie culture so you will have a better chance of receiving nude pictures if the girl you've targeted for nude inception is heavily involved in the selfie culture. Does she post pictures of her self on social media- are a large portion of her photos only of her? Has she made aesthetic modifications to her body deeming in your perception as non-traditional? Has she been known to be promiscuous?
If you answered YES to any of the above CONGRATULATIONS! you have a nude in your future!

Step 2:Engage the girl on Snapchat.

You need to use snapchat. I know. But it's the most likey way trust me. I hate snapchat. Engage the girl in a snap conversation starting at a time when she is alone or likely to get nakey. For most girls this is at night. If you know a girl who likes to get naked and take pictures of herself during the day and around people I want to meet her. Do not ask her if she is alone [that's very creepy] use your smarts and figure out. When you sense that she is alone or in a state when she is in good rapport with you and likely to get naked it's time for-

Step 3: Inception.

Now is the part where you incept the idea of sending a nude picture [WITHOUT ASKING] by steering the conversation in such a way that she is aware of her body. If she feels like she looks good naked she is very likely to nudie you. You want to give her this idea without saying it. This can be done either by a tactful compliment or by a reflexive response to your own body. If she is attracted to your body make sure your body is in the pictures you are sending. While you are snapping back and forth she needs to be thinking about her body.
>>
>>18117317
If it's a friendship, and it isn't already sexual, you just don't fucking ask for nudes. If you were already fucking this girl it'd be different. But you don't kick things off by asking to see photographs of her naked body to keep forever

Or maybe I'm just getting old already
>>
>>18117467

Regrettably this last step cannot be accomplished without confidence and tact. Buck up jhonny and it's nudie town for you.

Step 4: Receive Nudes

At a certain point of snapping with you and really thinking about her body she will send you a nude picture. Be patient, have a good conversation steered towards the ideas of each others bodies and physical sensation (how each other is feeling) will lead to lewd thoughts where attraction exists. The only way for that kind of conversation late at night on snapchat to end is with a nude photo. Never send first nude unless your dead sure. Be aware of how bad the downside of that choice could be. Never send a pic of your dick if it's ugly or a micropenis. What a world we live in.

Godspeed Nude-lad
>>
>>18117317
"Send me some nude pics so I can post them on a "Pics we swore we'd never show anyone" thread on 4chan's /b/"
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.