[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girlfriend is untrustworthy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

File: 1478257287742.jpg (70KB, 622x621px) Image search: [Google]
1478257287742.jpg
70KB, 622x621px
I found out my girlfriend and our "friend" used to have oral sec together during our temporary break up. what do.
>>
Ditch the friend and get over the fact that your girlfriend acted single when she was single.
>>
>>18117301
I'm not upset over that. I'm upset st the fact that they BOTH never told me. she was afraid to tell me because she thought I'd judge her sexual activity. I'm judging the two of them for keeping secrets from me.
any advice for an 18 year old black in finding girls outside your race to smash? I wanna fuck an Asian girl to even out her fucking a half white guy. I never got interracial puss before
>>
>>18117327
Why would they tell you? How is it any of your business?
>>
>>18117340
Temporary breakup while she had somebody elses dick on her mind is not good gf material.
>>
>>18117351
If you have to have a break in your relationship, then the relationship wasn't worth sustaining in the first place
>>
>>18117340
he's my "friend". friends don't do things like that. I'm surprised you're defending them.
my mom said that my girlfriend was wrong and was a bitch. she said I should break up with her. ever since freshman year she hated her because of how carelessly sexual she was, sucking many dicks. I'm fine with that, not with beig manipulated. she says she loved me, yet she couldn't tell me this. how can I trust her? hell she got invited to more threesomes with him as we were dating. nothing wrong with promiscuity, everything wrong with secrets and manipulation from the pet you "care" about.
>>
>>18117358
people*
>>
I just want to know where I can find a Hispanic or Asian girl to duck my dick, my girlfriend taught me that black women will just cause you grief.
>>
>>18117408

Asian girls are hard, you'll have to find one of those rebellious ones - but even then there's the risk that they're just making a fetish out of your blackness.
>>
>>18117358
I'm not defending him, I'm asking why they would tell you.

> friends don't do things like that.
I completely agree, that's why I told you to ditch him.

And she didn't tell you because it was none of your business.
>>
>>18117355
ain't arguing with that.>>18117358
>>
>>18117439
what about whites or Hispanics?
I feel like my options are limited. I should've been born white
>>18117440
....should I dutch her too? she'll be pretty heartbroken about it and she said afraid to tell me this since she didn't wanna lose me. but my mom says I'm constantly being hurt by her. I'm not sure what to do. I'm definitely ditching him tho.
>>
>>18117298
bump, my former friend feels bad apparently. my girlfriend said she wanted to die
>>
>>18117298
bump
>>
>>18117609
Well how do you feel about it ?
What is hurting more is that they didn't tell you ? Why would they , you were not together at the Time..
>>
>>18118015
yeah that's what hurt me. what annoys me more is that he kept asking her to three comes and she had to tell me. I should've seen that as a red flag. then he asked me to a 4some yesterday. my girlfriend supposedly isn't attracted to him anymore, but it's very clear he wants to fuck my girlfriend. hell when we was over there he was quite flirty in the grabby way, trying to tickle her or grab her in certain places. I had to jump in and take over the touching to reclaim my authority.
>>
>>18117298
It sounds like you're both sluts and neither of you are ready for a committed relationship.
>>
>>18117298

So, she wasn't faithful to you during a period when you weren't dating and had no obligation to be faithful to each other?

Well, I never...
>>
>>8118021
how am I a slut. how is she a slut. nothing wrong with sex. everything wrong is with saying you love me, and everything is bad if a friend hides this from you and still asks her to threeesomes.
>>18118041
......here we go again. do people on this site read the thread??? I'm upset that two people who supposedly are close to me and trust me didn't tell me these things. plus it's more upsetting when your "friend" keeps referencing how he wants to fuck your girlfriend (even though he has a girlfriend he wants a four way. he just wants to fuck my girlfriend.). I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little jealous, but it's not even that aspect I'm upset sbout, I can't control her life. I just hate being lied to. funny thing is she was sad when I demanded a 2 girl three some in return. but she said I have a right to because of what happened
>>
Stop dating whores.
>>
>>18117355
This desu senpai
>>
>>18118062
>>18117355
this was sophomore year of high school. my parents didn't like her so I was forced to ditch her because they thought she had low self respect. plus my acquaintances at the time thought she was ugly so I was embarrassed to be around her (I was immature. junior year I actually learned to care and respect her for her). all we really did sophomore year was make out, I'd suck her tits, I rub my duck on her ass, etc. at the time I was an ass. but at least im honest about my douchebaggery
>>
>>18117298
Two things OP.

If your gf really loved you she wouldn't want anyone else to have her nor perform for them even on a temporary break. Technically she can but if she really cared it wouldn't happen.

That is pretty low for both your gf and friend. If your gf cared for you and just had to have sex she could have chosen someone else and the friend is not your friend.

This cannot be undone but if you stay in the relationship you'll have to shut up and be miserable in silence. What I suspect is your gf and friend were wanting to hook up and the temporary break fabricated. They will have sex again next time your back is turned.
>>
>>18117525
>she said afraid to tell me this since she didn't wanna lose me
If she didn't want to lose you then she wouldn't have had sex with your friend or anyone else for that matter. She does not love you OP
>>
>>18117298
Stop being a white cuck and man up nigga don't let hoe play you and move on
>>
>>18117298
I don't need to explain anything here. You already know it all.

Break up. That's some low-morale shit. What kinda bitch does that with someone you both have to see, in suh a short amount of time. No romance, just gluttonous hedonism. Animalistic slut.
>>
>staying with a women who literally preformed acts with a "friend" of yours

Single or not. A women doesn't fuck around with someone close to you unless she has no respect for you. Clearly your friend doesn't give a shit about your either.
>>
>>18118080
I think you have answered you own question here.

A girl with low respect shouldn't be in a relationship in a first place. Though I'm not sure how your parents define it, they mean like low self-esteem or slutty behavior?

Anyway, it seems you kinda dun-goofed yourself, sometimes it's best to let things go and learn from your mistakes instead of beating a dead horse.

I would at least talk to her about all these things, with the idea of a resolution. But it doesn't seem healthy to continue atm desu senpai
>>
>>18117298
they will fuck again, i promise. and you will feel like an even bigger bitch if you stick around.

quit hanging out with sluts and two-faced friends. they aren't really that sorry, or they would've never initiated it in the first place.

have some back bone for once in your life and take a stand. maybe then they might respect you a little bit.
>>
Let her go she's just a hoe
And screw that "friend" of yours
>>
File: readImage.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>>18118175
low self respect since she sucked my dick in a public park in daylight when I was 15.
>>18118180
>>18118172
>>18118095
yeah I realized by the way he acted around her, what he said, and the fact that when I was at his house yesterday, he wanted to let us fuck (we didn't. but she said that in the kitchen the original condition was that he wanted in. she said no.). when he asked her on the kitchen I knew something was up, and that he didn't me.
>>18118122
ironically I'm black. to get over my cuckoldry I'm gonna get my dick sucked by a Latina.
>>18118167
it's ironic. after I caused the break sophomore year, and after he and her were involved with each other(mind you he was dating. the girlfriend in the three some.), she ran back to the guy I cucked. I stole her from him to sophomore year, but because she was heartbroken about me and thought that I hated her she went to him. the irony here is that when HE cheated on her, she blew the roof. she even kicked his balls and called his side chick a slut. she then crawled back to me junior year. she kept talking about me and thinking about me, and it's weird the "friend" was the one who told her she should contact me on Facebook again to start again.
while we talked late junior year, this is the time she got her damn titties sucked by my "friend" and his girlfriend.
she essentially kept a leash on me. she said she didn't want me to "are that side of her" I already knew she sucked other dudes. but not my friend. come to think of it we really only became friends senior year, and it's HIM that told her to hook back up with me and he kept telling me at gym that she won't stop talking about me. in fact he wanted us to fuck in front of him
>>
Not cool man, that's absolute breaker for me, you don't go further into this ship I tell you.
>>
>>18118252
correct, correct. any tips for reinventing yourself? I've been modifying my diet for weight loss, but still don't have the right foods. I wanna lose weight, go to college, get a car, make new friends I guess, and move on. he had reinvented himself late senior year, then he started acting more sleazy, fucking anyone who can his way. before that he was a quiet dark clothes wearing guy with long messy hair. you wouldn't think he's a thot. but he is.
how do I become the best version of me?
>>
>>18118273
>>18118252
actually it's real funny that my "friend" is. upset about what happened. it's funny he felt she betrayed him. because he cut himself from most of our friends,
since they stole $50 Wirth of yugioh cards from him 2 weeks ago, and he hates those friends now.
can't believe I felt sorry for him. he said he felt lonely and wanted me and my girlfriend over more ever since he cut off many of our yugioh friends (I only play smash bros with them and trade cards, don't play).
I hope he learns from this that I have every right to cut him off.
>>
I'm this >>18118175
>public sex
I need to here more desu. There's not much wrong with kink. I feel like there is more to this, is she very insecure and would do anything for validation or to feel wanted?
>>
>>18118288
Unfortunately you are beginning to sound like the one that has low self worth. You need to cut yourself off from all the fuckery and find new folks to hang with.
>>
>>18118242
Mate Im a brit, what is sophomore? You lot sound like you're incestuous and in your early 20s, if not younger. I can see you all having a big fat orgy to line things out. In fact I think you lot should just do that desu, as this seems a bit juvenile.
>>
>>18118301
yes she is very insecure and will do many things to please others, even if she's not attracted to them. for example, she got technically raped in January 2016 by a fat Haitian because of a deal him and his friends Made in a video game. she kept saying no but they pressured her, she was forced into oral. I still feel sorry for what happened that day, but I can't forgive her manipulating Me since she was afraid she'd lose me. also we had public oral sex because we had no were else to go for it in the summer when I was 15.
>>18118311
sophomore is your second year of high school in most US schools. usually you'd be 15-16 years old. I'm 18, they're 19. I dont wanna have an orgy with him. he just wants an excuse to fuck my girlfriend. I just want to have a three some with two females.
>>
>>18118307
this has been a learning experience for me. I won't be surprised if after I dump her, he ditches his own girlfriend just for her. or fucks them both. perhaps even be in an open relationship. the people in our group are REALLY sleazy now that I realize it
>>
>>18118352
My point is for you to stop giving a shit what any of them do. If you have friends that are decent none of this would happen. Totally different life so get away from them, its easier than you think, and live a good life.
>>
Just make sure you fuck her better than he has and you will have no problem.
>>
>>18118334
Mate, in seriousness she needs counselling not you. You should get out while you can. She will act out and probably sleep with this guy anyway, you should distance yourself with them and move on. If you care about her suggest counselling I'm serious she needs help.

I knew you were young.You should break it off and find your threesome else where. If you can let go of your friend fucking your gf, then I suggest having an open relationship. This whole situation with these too is a mixture of wounded pride, betrayal and some sense of control. Mate you are in high school, you are not even in college yet. The amount of pum pum from here on out is endless if you can string a sentence. Let it go man that's my 2 pence
>>
>>18118358
This so much.
>>
>>18118487
Jeez excuse my grammar. Horrendous
>>
>>18118487
it was just oral. he wanted to have real sec with his girlfriend, and she only wanted to and did lose it to me. but then again I could be wrong, they probably fucked at some point
>>
>>18118563
You seem a bit wounded. I get that, what happened though had more to do with her than you break or no break. I think you need to make all your mistakes so you can learn from them. It seems you can't let of it, and the idea of your friend fucking your gf annoys you as you might think it reflects something bad on you or something. Understandable but understand that this girl needs help man. And at your age you really don't need that kinda baggage in your life or a dickhed friend. If I was you I would suggest counselling cut off your friend and enjoy your life.
>>
>>18118578
you're right, I'm gonna reinvent myself. get in touch with myself. I only stayed with her this long because I didn't want to feel alone. I'm on gap year and my friends have moved on in college, so I talked to her the most on my free time. she's the only one that gave me daily attention. all my other friends drop texting conversations with me. I'm tired of relying on people other than family.
>>
>>18117298
Dump her

BITCHES AINT SHIT BUT HOES AND TRICKS
>>
>>18118614
Glad you have some clarity, first step in introspection mate. If you get time look up school of life, there are a lot of good things about being single etc. Enjoy this time man for real. Travel too, plenty of pum pum there bredda
>>
>>18117298
Op sounds like an insecure controlling ass hole. Grow a pair of balls and stop giving a fuck your gf sucked a dudes dick. Also fuck what your mom thinks...
>>
File: 1475891064913.gif (433KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1475891064913.gif
433KB, 500x375px
>>18117298

If you don't want your girlfriend hooking up with other people then don't break up with her. You don't really have claim to get pissed off at her for doing things when she isn't your girlfriend. Thats kind of the whole point of being boyfriend and girlfriend.

Her and your friend, on the other hand, are kind of assholes for taking advantage of that situation. Whether or not you planned on getting back together doesn't erase the fact that fooling around together would hurt you. Your friend is an asshole and she is either an asshole or just not very smart.
>>
>>18117298
It's almost like cutting them out of your life would make you happier.
>>
>>18117298
>Your "friend" fucked your ex without telling you
what a good friend

>Your "friend" and your girlfriend hided from you that they fucked
That is great, your gf has sexual secrets with your friends. Maybe he suportes her if she needs something. If you argue, maybe she will sleep with him

Jesus, dump them both, there are millions of people on earth, you will get other "friends" and gfs
>>
>>18117298
you'd have to have a very low self esteem and low expectations fo yourself to not just straight up ditching both of them
>>
>>18118370
ironically she said he had the 2nd smallest one out of the dicks she's seen. she said I'm the biggest. since I don't buy her a lot of shit and since I'm broke without a job or schooling at my mom's house I'd assume that's psrt of why she didn't wanna leave me
>>18118659
thanks my
>>18118669
>>18118622
>>18118754
>>18118726
correct posts
>>18118666
....how am I insecure and controlling. I let her hangout with boys since she really is a tomboy
>>18118748
trust me it was just oral sex. but what bugs me is that he wanted me to get back with her. yet he didn't tell me this, and he kept asking her to more threesomes. in fact he was trying to get me to let him fuck her. he tried to lure me into saying that out of our friends I'd trust him the most to do a three some with (I don't. I'm not even close friends with him)
>>
For starters your 'friend' isn't really your friend, or at least his a really shitty one. Friends don't fuck other friends gf. Even if it was a pause he must have known you still had feelings for her.

Next part is who initiated the pause. If it was her then maybe she was looking for a guilt free way to blow him.
>>
>>18117439
and he's not making a fetish out of them too? explicitly looking for JUST Asian pussy is pretty fetishist
>>
>>18118888
I caused the pause sophomore year. I tried avoiding her
>>
>>18118869
Fucken ditch that snake. He's not your friend. Ditch the chick too while you at it.
>>
>>18118898
Either way man, can't be trusted.
Taking a pause for school related problems isn't a valid reason to go behind your back and betray you.

Also can't stress this enough, but drop the friend. And tell you other friends about what he did so they can keep an eye out for they're GFs
>>
>>18118910
our whole inner crew was sleazy. one guy was in an open relationship with two girls. he dumped both fir another. he wants my girlfriend too but she didn't want him
>>
>>18117298
This happened to me. I cut them both off at first but still see them around all the time. They reach out to me all the time. Honestly it hurt at first but I don't give a shit now. No point in holding a grudge
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.