[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Job Interveiw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: sprinterrunning.jpg (47KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
sprinterrunning.jpg
47KB, 250x187px
Wasup /adv/

its gonna be my first time going to a job interview, I was wondering if you had some advice for me. its nothing big, a interview for a job at chipotle. now before you call me a faggot, this is really all I can get at the moment, Im trying to support my dying family, for they are unable to work.

some tips on what to wear and what to say would be nice, I really need this job.
>>
>>18117229
>job at chipotle
Don't come across as an autist and you'll be fine. As for what to wear, just wear neat clothing. Presuming you're male, a button up with nice slacks should do.
>>
Wear a polo and dark blue jeans.
Be respectful and attentive.
Customer centric answers are.the best.
Be relaxed and calm.
Be there 15 minutes earlier and present yourself to the manager or whoever's doing the interview
>>
>>18117229

Dress for the job you want. You'll be decently served with a polo/collared shirt, some khakis, and a decent pair of dress shoes.

You probably don't need a tie, but you could always go with the collared shirt/tie look if you want to step it up.

Talk about your enthusiasm, that you like working with people toward a common goal, and come prepared with SPECIFIC examples of times you've dealt with conflict and how you've solved it.

Good luck anon - just be friendly and open... you're not saving the world here.
>>
>>18117234
Yeah, ive had a couple friends work there before, I know its pretty shit, but It's all i got at the moment

>>18117236
thanks, Ill consider this

>>18117246
alright dude, I'll ponder over some good answers tonight, thanks.
>>
Make eye contact
Shake hands
Keep a good posture

Thank them for the time
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.