[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP! Insolent little brother keep getting kicked out of schools

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: enfant-insolent.jpg (45KB, 582x307px) Image search: [Google]
enfant-insolent.jpg
45KB, 582x307px
I desperatly need help! Young brother (14, soon 15) is extremely insolent and arrogant!

Some context, we are upper middle class, parents own a business and work very hard every day. Little brother is very good at maths and science (+95%) but today he got kicked out of the second private high school in 3 years! He keeps getting negative behavior remarks like disturbing the class or not doing his homework. I tried my best, different approaches, study with him and get him interested in science and school in general. He now
often disrespects mom and dad like when he gets scolded he justs exhasperates loudly and voices his impatience. We had a psychiatrist for him, went on vacation and he keeps acting like an annoying little faggot. He often plays video games, we have tried to remove them but he was so affected he wanted to call 911 to report my dad for child abuse when it was not true.

He is driving my parents nuts and adds a lot of stress and shame. I really fear for their health and I love my little brother but he has become such a monster.

Help me, I don't know what to do anymore
>>
Put him in a normal school.
>>
>>18117237
But that will not resolve the main issue about his behavior
>>
>>18117500
No, but it'll mean you stop wasting money on private education.
>>
>>18117224
I was the same way (y'know, except for the whole disrespecting my parents). Hung out with a bad crowd, helped my friends rob a convenience store, burned down a porta potty, smoked and drank from twelve onwards.

Anyway, I always had great academic marks but I never did my homework and didn't give a shit about my teachers. Went to five different schools in like, six years. I got expelled from high school when I was 15, and rather than waiting a year and going back to high school I just enrolled in a Community College.

It was actually really fuckin' great, and that might just be because I had a great Community College within walking distance. Went there for two years, got all the general ed stuff out of the way, and then transferred into a traditional four year university. I'm about to graduate cum laude with degrees in both mathematics and history, a B.S and a B.A respectively.

Moral of the story: Some people just aren't meant for high school. Maybe have your brother take the practice GED for your state or whatever its equivalent is where you live. If he does well, might be worth it to send him to college early.
>>
Public school. He'll get his ass handed to him when he fucks off to the wrong student.
>>
>>18118275
That's the problem. He's pretty normal with other kids. It's with teachers, he keeps getting into trouble

>>18117514
How did your parents approach you? Did you ever regret for your behavior?
>>
>>18118310
Well, after I got expelled my mother was (understandably) furious. I got a hiding and then a couple days later my dad pitched the idea of enrolling in community college. I was receptive to the idea, took a few practice admissions test and the like, did really well, and the rest is history. Thing was, I always got along really well with my parents. Wasn't the sort to talk back to them, took my licks without complaint, et cetera. It was only teachers, cops, et cetera that I had issues with.

I don't really think regret would be the right word. I acknowledge that my behavior was childish and that I probably shouldn't have done the things I did, but I think over all they led me to where I am today and I'm grateful for that. If I had to do it all over again, there isn't a whole hell of a lot that I'd change.
>>
>>18117224
>>18117514
Seems lik the little brother is just undertaxed. Maybe get him into a hobby. Sports can be pretty good for kids like that.
>>
It's your job as an older sibling to keep his ass in line ... Give him an ass whooping or send him to public school kids like that are prone to getting there asses beat ..Btw taking him on vacation? Your parents are basically awarding his bad behavior
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.