[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Domination

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1488919395468.jpg (63KB, 852x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488919395468.jpg
63KB, 852x960px
When I was banging my ex I found out she really liked when I pinned her down and dominated her. Since then I've found other girls really like that too, and apprently they like it when you make them call you daddy and stuff like that. I am naturally submissive and have no desire to dominate people but from what I gather it seems like girls respect dominating boyfriends a lot more. What are some tips you can give me to get into dominating, how to dominate, what kind of dirty talking to do, etc?
>>
muster up your anger and choke that bitch. when she double taps that means ease up. Treat her like an animal, but fuck her with the grace of a king. Dominant, powerful, in control. Put your hand over her mouth. Slap her ass, maybe even her face if you know she is into that
>>
>>18117135
Try to tenderly kiss them all over... as long as they don't push away then keep kissing lower and lower,, then eventually you'll find your way home gnome saying.
>>
>>18117165
I"m female yes this. I like my mouth to be covered so much, and my arms pulled back.
>>
>>18117135
Some do, some don't. Don't make too-general assumptions. The best bet with a new girl is to start vanilla and pick up on any hints she sends you about her tastes. (They might just as likely be dominant)
>>
>>18117732
This.

Start vanilla and explore. Me and my boyfriend are both switches, if he went full dominant from the beginning we probably would have a much more boring sex life.
>>
File: See how things will work out.png (17KB, 274x242px) Image search: [Google]
See how things will work out.png
17KB, 274x242px
Boy, this thread's gonna be good.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.