[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jobs for antisocial people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

I did a trial shift at a restaurant yesterday and it was awful. I didn't really fuck up or anything, but the customer interactions, crowded venue and fast pace that was expected made me want to leave pretty quick.

What are some more relaxed paced minimum wage jobs with minimal human interaction that I could do?
>>
None
Minimum wage jobs are neither relaxing nor do most of them have no interaction
>>
Where do you live?

I worked at a climbing gym once, was fantastic. Get to know all the customers, everyone is really friendly, all you do is ring people in/give orientations. So maybe sports places in general could be good.
>>
maybe a call center if you're still fine with doing shit on the phone? pretty sure its still not too relaxing though
>>
Go to a temp agency and tell them you like "behind the scenes" jobs. You'll most likely be given something clerical or involving data entry & the like. You only interact with a handful of co-workers that way.
>>
>>18117117
Australia. Wouldn't I have to be a climber myself or have some expertise at least?

>>18117120
It would be better than interacting face to face for sure
>>
Work construction
>>
>>18117133
You would but I've been to many gyms where some of the front desk have not even a month of experience. You don't need any actual expertise, just customer service and explain the rules of the gym.
>>
>>18117137
Yeah but I'd have to do a multi-year training course first. Also I'm afraid I'd get bullied by more alpha guys

>>18117141
Yeah sounds like it's worth a try at least
>>
>>18117157
>bullied by more alpha guys
depends, personally I'm quite socially inept with girls and shit, but a male only group dynamic is quite comfortable, you just have to know how to shoot shit. And it's weird that you need a training course, in Eastern Europe construction is for alcoholic rejects
>>
>>18117162
That's cool, yeah Australia has strict regulation around pretty much everything unfortunately
>>
>>18117102
be an IT guy. That way people only call you and hang up when you're done. You don't even have to be friendly
>>
Janitorial work & maintenance/stocking are good jobs for anti-social people.
>>
>>18117112
Can confirm, I have to deal with all sorts of people at work.

Not to mention since I'm on my feet all day, I'm not relaxed. Not even those 10 minute breaks give me relief. Only Tylenol PM helps.

What doesn't help is that I am a man working amongst 2/3rds of women staff, all with great asses. My penis hurts every day I live.
>>
I'm still >>18117295
Moving on, I learned how to deal with people, lately. They're like some form of buttons, where if you press the right ones, you'll get free cookies.

It's trial and error all the time. It's so easy once you get to know them. Unfortunately, you have to get to know them all the fucking time. IF you don't, you'll never make it in this world. I used to think like you and wish to god that I get a people-less job, but alas, to get to the upper-eschelon, you have to deal with EVERYONE.

I accept this fate as long as I get paid this way. Thanks obama, for raising my min wage to 10.50.
>>
Facility attenants, janitors, line cook jobs, warehouse, small local retail business or markets.

I currently work at a rec center and I pretty much just supervise kids and adults and do some cleaning.
>>
>>18117120
Gotta be an inbound call center.
>>
>>18117262
Agreed plus the interactions are super easy to deal with "Duh wheres da campbals chunky sewp?" Point behind him "It's right behind you sir". If there is an item that's priced wrong you usually get a scanner. Nice and easy no brain required.
>>
Just apply for a maccas or something and flip burgers
Only got to talk to co workers then
>>
Software development
>>
>>18117102
IT and anything related to computers
>>
Become a dishpig at a restaurant.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.