[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hetero butt stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0809.jpg (63KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0809.jpg
63KB, 640x619px
Hello, degenerate female here. How do I convince my bf to let me massage his prostate or at least stick a vibe up there? He has it in his mind that it's gonna hurt and he's gonna hate it but I want him to give it a try.
>>
>>18117042

Straight male anon who has tried butt stuff a couple of times in the past, solo only...

A) It likely will hurt. Yes, the prostate is an erogenous zone, but getting there hurts and is uncomfortable.

B) Letting a woman do shit like that to you is horribly emasculating and will probably ruin the relationship.

Clearly you've already asked and he doesn't want to, so you should just accept that.

The only alternative here is offering to do something he wants to try as an exchange for this, but that's pretty iffy.
>>
>>18117062
>Letting a woman do shit like that to you is horribly emasculating

I'm his dom
>>
>>18117042
He doesn't want to do it, it sounds like he's made that clear. I'm sure you can find a way to break down his resistance and nag him into accepting it, but he'll just resent you for it in the long run.

Women can be creepy too. Don't be a creep. No means no. Leave his ass alone if he doesn't want you messing around in there
>>
>>18117062
>Letting a woman do shit like that to you is horribly emasculating and will probably ruin the relationship.
Maybe if he's an insecure pussy.

A bit of give and take might help OP. So if you offer to let him do a little to you, he'll probably be more receptive.
>>
>>18117067

Maybe this is his first step toward becoming an actual self-reliant man.

Might be time to find another damaged boy to LARP with. You wouldn't want to be left alone in the real world for long.
>>
>>18117067

That's different but still weird.

>>18117086
There was a thread here just a few weeks ago about how a girl didn't see her boyfriend the same anymore after he moaned like a little bitch while she pegged him.

More power to you if you want to do that shit, but a woman fucking a dude in the ass isn't really how things work, and if it makes him uncomfortable, it makes him uncomfortable. I'd feel emasculated letting anyone fuck me in the ass.
>>
Alcohol. Start slipping a finger in as he cums.
>>
>>18117103
>after he moaned like a little bitch

That's what I want. I want my boyfriend to moan like a girl. It's my biggest fetish and one of the only things that gets me off, but all he does during sex is those gross masculine grunts. I guess I should ask what I can do to make him let loose and moan like a cat in heat without making him uncomfortable.
>>
>>18117086
>Maybe if he's an insecure pussy

Nice defense mechanism Mr.Toxic Masculinity
>>
>>18117114

That's the noise most men make. Maybe you should date other women?
>>
>>18117114
Go have sex with a girl or a faggot if you want girly moans

Poked my prostate for the first time this week, pretty meh for all the hype and definitly not worth it. Felt like I needed to let go a huge fart and like I was poking my lung from inside, mild compared to any feeling I ever had in my glans. Pretty much will only pleasure someone really into it, which is not the case.

So do yourself and him a favor: go fuck a girl with a strapon and let him watch.
>>
>>18117127
>>18117149
>>18117154
wew lads didnt know you were all this insecure about muh masculinity
i bet you avoid bright colors or anything slightly feminine and do some ultra manly shit like monster trucks and fist fighting huh?

who wants to come down to the gym with me so we can pump iron and check out our dicks in the locker room?
>>
>>18117114
I would love to share some pingas and let you go to town on me :3
>>
>>18117042
>tfw on the opposite side of this and don't know to ask the gf about her doing it to me
>>
>>18117176
Well based on these responses it seems to be looked down upon. My bad for having a preference or feminine or submissive guys ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>18117176
Just here to add to the number of guys wanting their gfs to peg them. In my case, being bisexual and a switch, living my entire public life in a very masculine and aloof persona, the inner sub slut loves to come out and play.
>>
>>18117183
It's not that weird, a lot of guys are into it. It's all just fun so I don't get why people get all weird and shit about it.
>>
>>18117193
damn dude are you me? regular guy in general but privately with the gf i'm into the sub thing.
>>
>>18117201
I sometimes think that in my specific case, I developed this fetish as a way to "overcompensate" for the general macho stuck up thing. I feel like I'm not allowed to act in certain ways because of societal and peer expectations, and it kind of leaks into the bedroom.
>>
>>18117219
not so much for me. i'm really just regular macho guy in every other way.
>>
>>18117159

No, I wear pink, don't give a shit if anyone thinks I'm gay, have no fear of femininity, but if I wanted something shoved up my ass outside of that private experimentation, I'd let a man do it, like God intended.
>>
>>18117183
People aren't just reacting to your preference, which is fine if unusual, but also the fact that you're trying to make your boyfriend be something that he just doesn't wanna be.

You just can't do that, understand? It's not OK when men try to do that to their girlfriends and it's not OK for you to try and do it to him.

If he really just doesn't want to do certain things that you want to do, and you're even bothered by the fucking noises he makes during sex ("gross masculine grunts") then you have two choices, put up and shut up, or break up. There's no magic words that are gonna *convince* him to do something that he has no interest in, and it's not OK to just keep badgering him about it in the hopes that it'll wear him down. It's borderline abusive, actually.
>>
>>18117241

Yep, what this guy said. Find someone who shares your sexual interests. Don't try to stick a square peg into a round hole. (heh)
>>
>>18117183
Well no, there's nothing wrong with that at all. You're getting negative responses because your boyfriend has already clearly told you that he ISN'T into it, and you're trying to find a way to manipulate him into doing something he finds humiliating or unappealing.

We're basically just trying to explain that there are perfectly normal reasons why some guys don't want to shove things up our asses. I wouldn't look down on anyone who does enjoy it. In fact, the only person here who's trying to force their preferences on others is you, with your boyfriend.
>>
>>18117183
I'd hate to be the future kid who walked in on their mom fucking their dad and just being so scarred. Hearing your dad moan like a little bitch and then try to walk around the house like he has balls later; good luck respecting him ever again.
>>
>>18117266
Walking on your parents having sex is traumatic either way, it's not like a little kid would even understand the difference between their mom or their dad moaning like a little bitch.
>>
>>18117266
In that scenario, there's a 90% chance he isn't the kid's biological father anyway, so it all works out
>>
>>18117266
>>18117270
Okay, so I guess there are some people who are judging the whole pegging thing itself.

No, you don't have to listen to them, but you also don't get to just write off everybody who gave you advice in this thread because a couple people were closed-minded, OP. The fact that a few people were unnecessarily judgy doesn't make your behavior (trying to make your boyfriend do something he does not want to do at all) OK.
>>
>>18117269
>maternal and paternal roles are no different to a child

LMAO seriously, keep talking. How deep does queerlore go?
>>
>>18117263
Can't stop a girl when she's horny; what she says goes or she'll find someone else to do it. Another set of girls on here the other day were trying to tell this guy that he should just suck it up and it his girl out, even though he doesn't like to give or receive oral and finds it disgusting, just because she likes it.

>>18117269
Not really, I caught my mom blowing my dad once and she didn't even think to take the dick out of her mouth before mumbling, "close the door". That's funny; seeing daddy be unman'd isn't.
>>
>>18117159
>i bet you avoid bright colors or anything slightly feminine and do some ultra manly shit like monster trucks and fist fighting huh?

whatever makes you feel big, hun.
no seriously, it's everyone else who's insecure. you're the only brave maverick who's sexuality is a free choice.
>>
>>18117284
Being a kid and having no idea of what sex is or how it works is not queerlore. I'm pretty sure if I was 5 and caught my mom screaming in what seems like pain naked while my dad inserts the organ used to piss into her it would be fucking weird anyways.

>>18117285
how old were you?
>>
>>18117280
What, we can't even crack a joke about a guy taking a strap-on up the ass? Who knew freedom would be so fucking boring?
>>
>>18117303
I don't care what you say/do. I just don't want to give the OP an excuse to skate away from responsibility.
>>
>>18117300
But also a lot easier to explain. And come on, it would be way weirder to see your Dad on all fours taking a strap-on up the ass, stop lying. I'm not saying it's a bad or wrong thing to do, I'm just laughing at the idea that "a kid wouldn't even know the difference"
>>
>>18117307
She's gonna do what she's gonna do, and I have faith in her boyfriend's ability to protect his asshole if he wants to.
>>
>>18117300
Kek, more like how old are you that you think any child in the day and age of handheld computers doesn't have an idea of what sex is. I was maybe 6-7 and already had the idea from the song, "my daddy laid over my mommy". Do kids not get lullabies and stories anymore?
>>
Okay, I get it. I won't try to get my boyfriend to do butt stuff. Really. But I think it's fucking retarded that so many people get their panties in a was over unusual fetishes. Me and my boyfriend can switch roles in the bedroom if we want to. I love him and don't want to make him uncomfortable, I'm grateful enough that he's willing to indulge my femdom fetish.
>>
>>18117324
That's perfectly fine, do whatever makes both of you happy. But if you choose to broadcast your private fetishes in a public forum, don't be shocked if other people offer opinions. Why else are you here?
>>
>>18117324
Still, you can ask him from time to time. He might change his mind over time. Do you ever let him do any to you?
>>
>wanting to fuck boyfriend in the ass
>wanting boyfriend to whine like a little bitch while she plays with his bootyhole
>using the term gross and masculinity in the same sentence

Are you sure your not a lesbian?
>>
>>18117334
Yes. Not only did I give him my virginity but he also convinced me to do cosplay sex with him and I obliged
>>18117344
I am bi with a preference for masculine women and feminine men. I am aware that I'm a degenerate. My boyfriend is the most adorable little twink with fluffy hair. He's exactly my type
>>
>>18117357
Meant for >>18117335
>>
>>18117042

my exgf made me take a dildo one time and i liked it. you can refer to my experience. Tell him anon says it feels good.
>>
>>18117357

You sound like an egotistical woman that doesn't know her place. Honestly your boyfriend should grow a pair and make you submit. Even by beating you if that's what it takes. Degenerate women like you deserve it. I would smack the everliving shit out of my girlfriend if she wanted me to become her little bitch.
>>
>>18117373
kill yourself
>>
>>18117373
Get a load of this big guy
>>
File: boner1.png (50KB, 324x289px) Image search: [Google]
boner1.png
50KB, 324x289px
>>18117357
Keep doing what you're doing anon. I kinda wish I knew you.
>>
>>18117183
>insecure about masculinity
>I just admited inserting my finger in my ass to poke my prostate

Heh no little snowflake, this one's not gonna stick. If there's anyone insecure about their gender's role here is you, who doesn't think are satisfying your bf properly unless there's a complete role reversal. That's textbook penis envy.

Tell you what cupcake: just go ask him for the n-th time to fuck his ass. Hopefully he'll punch your teeth in, not because lf the proposal, but because you're an obnoxious entitled bitch who can't get that HE DOESN'T WANT IT
>>
>>18117463
Read the thread you illiterate edgelord. I've decided not to pursue it further.
>>
>>18117373
lol, sperg harder retard
>>
>>18117463
jesus fuck are you actually autistic? you're acting like she's asking YOU to offer up your butt virginity. something tells me you're a little bit insecure about your masculinity, or maybe you're angry because the scenario reminds you of when daddy shoved it up your pooper
>>
>>18117228
lol let me guess its a pink polo hat
-- no one thinks ur gay
>>
>>18117042
I mean, like 90% of sex for women is just men sorta doing whatever they want aggressively while not really being aware of whether the woman is comfortable or not, right? That's supported by all kinds of psychology surveys and stuff.

So, just fucking do it to him. Yea, it's a little fucked up, but if he's your boyfriend he'll forgive you for it. If it doesn't, sounds like you may have dodged a bullet anyway, since a dude that insecure and/or inflexible probably isn't ready for a long term relationship.
>>
>>18117575
Im OP and this sounds like very bad advice
I mean I would be pretty upset if he did something potentially painful or uncomfortable to me without asking, it'd be pretty hypocritical for me to do the same to him just because it's role reversal
BDSM play is still consensual
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.