[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Catfish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Help I was catfished!!! How do I get back at the guy who did it to me?
>>
story time or no one cares
alternatively email sand nigger nev
>>
The story is too damn long and too damn personal, I don't feel like telling it!!!! It was my ex boyfriend and he hurt my feelings.
>>
>>18116953
Wht is catfished?
>>
Someone messaged me on Reddit pretending to be someone he's not so he could get personal information on me
>>
>>18116987
Oh well idk what info did he get? I don't think you can get back at him unless you be like hey i regret breaking up wanna get back together? Psych fuck you sucks.... Also tits please? Haha
>>
No HE was the one who broke up with ME and then catfished me months later ON REDDIT pretending to be a girl. "She" messaged me asking for relationship advice... and then twisted the conversation so I would disclose information about my relationship with him to "her" AND THEN "she" told me I should "contact my ex boyfriend and see if he wants to get back together" BECAUSE IN REALITY HE WANTED TO REACH OUT TO ME BUT was too afraid to do it so instead he catfished me on Reddit
>>
>>18117007
Screenshot everything! You dodged a fucking bullet by him playing those fucked up mind games, My ex did that shit for 2 years and it really fucked with my trust in relationships. Seriously just document everything just in case.
>>
>>18117007
In that case be like hey bf leets get back together what we had was really special. Get his reply probably yeah sure then be like i was lying fuck off loser haha
>>
He wants nothing to do with me know! He went through all that effort to catfish me and once I found out it was him and called him out, he denied everything and started ignoring me. I'm mad that he thinks he can get away with that
>>
>>18117034
Oh well disregard what i said and also totally disregard him. Be less trusting next time and avoid reddit.... If i asked for tits i meant to say underwear pics no face required as this is work safe also face is preferable to be included lol
>>
I'm too much of a vengeful bitch to disregard this shit!!!! Do u know of anywhere I can post like phone numbers or something and then random people will annoy him
>>
>>18117064
Here maybe but we aren't your personal army.... Perhaps for some underwear pics we may be persuaded.... I lold at this one genius
>>
I'm on a bus right now lol
>>
>>18117105
Oh damn it... It's 334am here maybe I'll still be awake hoping for op to deliver by the time you get home actually my battery is 8percent so imma just jack off. Peace
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.