[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If someone messages me on a dating site with a well thought out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1486416303213.png (1MB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
1486416303213.png
1MB, 1080x810px
If someone messages me on a dating site with a well thought out message, and they have a decent profile, but I'm not attracted to them, what should I do?

I feel bad that someone put themselves out there and don't want to ignore, but I also don't want to get their hopes up with a reply. But I feel shallow.

I ignore any "hey, hi, or what's up" messages.
>>
>>18116922
You're not obliged to reply to strangers if you don't want to lmao
>>
You should ignore them, and date me instead.
>>
>>18116936

I hope you like big dicks then.
>>
>>18116936
Hahaha well played sir

Op should i guess at least say she's not interested sorry then ignore since he took the time to post a detailed message
>>
Just say you're not interested.
Also, you are shallow.
>>
>>18116951
Haha why don't you just fuck the ugly bitch then she seems to be genuinely interested.
If she's got good personality and average looks at least then all good yao mean?
>>
>>18116961

Is it really shallow to have tastes? Let's be honest, you can't just completely overlook not being attracted to someone - and it's not like online dating can tell you much more than a very base level interest. But I bet you're assuming I'm a girl still, so you're just mad.

>>18116965
I don't know, I don't wanna fuck some chick I don't find attractive just to get my rocks off and then have her think I'm interested, and end up calling me and a bunch of shit.

I've never understood dudes who will just fuck anything. Why not just masturbate? Less cleanup and awkward shit.
>>
>>18117052
Well I'm a virgin and getting desperate... If she ain't a complete hambeast and is interesting you never know what it'll be like dude
>>
>>18116922
Nah you're better off just not replying, if you're definitely not interested in meeting them. Your politeness would just be interpreted as an opening to flirt more, and you'll end up having to reject them even harder.

It is a little crappy, but this is how dating sites always work, it's to be expected
>>
>>18117069

Well I'm by no means a virgin and she isn't a hambeast, but I pretty much know what it'll be like... the same as mediocre pussy with someone who ISN'T interesting.

I'm not on dating websites just to get laid though. If I were just looking to get it in, I'd go to a bar.
>>
>>18117090
Fair play then dude do as the other guy instructed or as i did reply polite no and ghost or just ghost.
>>
>>18116922
I don't get why people are calling you shallow. There's nothing wrong with having standards.

Anyway I would just ignore/delete the messages. You don't need to be nice or polite on a dating site, especially with people who are complete strangers.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.