[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New here... wtf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: whatthefuck.jpg (662KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuck.jpg
662KB, 1080x1080px
I'm pretty new here but I just needed someone's opinion... or something.

I've been noticing kind of weird shit going on (thinking someone's outside my window, etc.) I thought I was being paranoid but today I received this letter in my mail box (pic related)
It could be for me or for someone else I live with... or just the wrong address? (I live with two other people and they both said this was weird and didn't recognize it) It also included some little card wishing a happy birthday but... seems irrelevant.

Seeing it kind of makes me sick to my stomach and none of my friends said it was them, am I just being paranoid?
>>
>>18116787
If you've got that bad feeling in your gut, and you're not usually a paranoid person, TRUST THAT FEELING. If your mind & body are telling you something is wrong, it probably is.

Maybe start by setting up a small webcam/security camera by the window where you think this person's been watching you.
>>
Yeah that's kinda creepy. Make sure all the doors are locked.
>>
I wouldn't consider that paranoia, when I get up to pee I check my front yard to make sure there aren't any tweakers or burglars or like monsters or some shit. And I do it every time. I've only seen someone out there once but it was my boyfriends brother using our wifi real quick, with permission of course. But still, I continue to peek out my front window. Sometimes 3-4 times on a bad night of constantly waking up for no reason. Pretty sure that's paranoia.
>>
>>18116787
First off, take a trip over to /k/ and obtain a firearm (if in the US) or other weapon (if you're in the US and you're over 18 you have no fucking excuse to not own ANYTHING, even if you're in commiefornia)

Then, also >>18116795 and >>18116810 and also you may want to ensure you park your car in a garage and reinforce your windows, maybe even put a film or something on them to blur shit.
If you have a neighbor, inform them and ask them to report anything spooky.
>>
>>18116868
I lied, I've seen another person in my yard a second time. He was stealing water from my water hose lol. He also took my ice chest. I got that back though.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.