[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another lonely piece of shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg (19KB, 600x478px) Image search: [Google]
PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg
19KB, 600x478px
I used to be a very charismatic kid. Curious, talkative, and people liked me. I was friends with other kids on the neighborhood.

When i became a teenager, due to family problems, being abused physically and emotionally at both home and school, i became depressed, got chubby and my personality went down the drain.

After a while i started taking meds, went out of my depression and lost the extra weight, but i'm still a loner and can't get along with most people.

I feel completely disjointed, and what hurts me is that people think i'm normal, so i have to pretend i am to not come out as a loser or a freak.

People on college sometimes invite me to go parties, but i feel like a fish out of water, they ask me why i don't have a girlfriend, i just brush it off, so i don't have to say i never even had one.

It's like i don't belong. I'm 27 now and i became hopeless...

Can anyone relate? What can i do? I just want to get out of this hole, but the shitty advice most people think are mostly generic and unhelpful.
>>
File: 542.png (152KB, 494x249px) Image search: [Google]
542.png
152KB, 494x249px
Same boat, just two years younger.
I don't even care anymore. Except I do. I'm lonely, yet tired of people.
I don't know anymore. It's like a mess of conflicting emotions, the only thing that's sure and constant is that I feel bored, no matter what I do.
>>
1. go to parties anyway
2. take xstacy so you feel social and have a good time
3. let positive experiences reshape your brain
4. ???
5. profit
>>
What really really helped was to go to a social club. So many people who want to meet new people
>>
File: 1432353288020.jpg (196KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
1432353288020.jpg
196KB, 1024x819px
I'm in a similar boat. I've at least spent what I have when I'm not in self-loathing depressive moods continuously learning and engaging my brain. I can definitely talk to anyone about anything. However, as it comes to wanting to form relationships with people and wanting to take it more than just a single conversation or passing by, I lack the desire because past experiences has conditioned my brain to associate it with emotional pain.

My advice is to try calming yourself down. Assert the fact that everything is going to end and you're going to die and nothing is ever going justify anything. Accept it and use it to realize there's no reason to not just calm down and accept the world around you. Everyone always wants something. You could have been wildly successful, but this doesn't mean all that much in the grand scheme of things. Even when people succeed, they succeed because of a lot of people holding them up and allowing them to succeed. People will do whatever they need to convince themselves that they're better than you.

You are you right now. Take advantage of the present moment and enjoy yourself and the rest of your existence. Don't get down on yourself when things go bad because fuck it you'll be dead soon anyway. Read a book, play some vidya, go for a walk, get a doge and play with your doge. Something nice and chill.

Everyone is fucked one way or another.
>>
>>18116939
what the fuck is a social club
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.