[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I do dating apps?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Upset.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
Upset.png
9KB, 205x246px
I've been trying for the last week to talk to girls on just about every popular app imaginable. I'm 8/10 guy and have no trouble talking to girls in person, but my experience with these apps have been a massive disappointment.

I did everything imaginable to get them to reply. Simple opener, nope. Looking to hang out, nope. Just friends, nope. Sex, nope. Start talking mass amounts of vulgar shit, nope. My profile and pictures are solid. Why don't I ever get a reply? They look at my profile multiple times, look at the message, log off. What the fuck does it take to have someone at the very least reply? Am I doing something wrong or are these apps at the point for people to inflate their ego? The only times I get a reply is from some bot.
>>
>>18116770
welcome to online dating dude! What the fuck did you think it was supposed to be?
>>
>>18116770
well, here's my experience with tinder. I'm at a small university town in Brazil of all places, so you can imagine the endless stream of tinder accounts. I used it 24/7 for 2 months, swiping right around 70% of girls. 2 matches. Sent a harmless "hey, how are you doing" to both, no answer. I have an ok face, not overweight or skinny-fat, actually somewhat broad shoulders, and several friends told me my profile photos and bio were fine. None of that matters, tough, because having only 2 matches with the sheer volume of accounts I swiped right is nigh impossible, haven't seen any friend living in the same area get this much of a bad result. I don't have to say this crushed what was left of my self-steem, and now I spend long nights wondering if I have some kind of terrible invisible deformity in my face or If I look like a psycho and don't have one actual friend to tell me how it is. Never again
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.