[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does puberty extend past teenage years for boys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1485651476732.jpg (207KB, 650x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1485651476732.jpg
207KB, 650x1033px
What I'm basically getting at is am I going to get taller between now (nearly 20) and say 25?

What about the deepness of my voice? It's not high pitched or anything but still sounds very different to my uncles and stuff.

What about Penis size? I feel kinda inadequate at just under 5 inches and honestly I'd be happy with even being 5.5 inches.
>>
>>18116629

I'm 25 and I'm still tacking on small amounts of height, but nothing major. I was 6'2" by 18 and I am 6'3.5" now. Your penis is locked in, probably your voice as well. As you get older you will realize that nobody gives a shit about this stuff and you shouldn't either. It will take a while, but you will get there!
>>
>>18116629

for the most part, no. some insignificant changes might occur. the only one that will definitely change over time is your voice, but keep in mind that 90% of our voice is trained.

listen to the way a man talks to his friends. then listen to the way he talks to his girlfriend.

even outside of the case by case scenario, its still trained. i used to soudn lik ea faggot, so i purposely just lowered my voice. it was a struggle at first and people were like 'do you have a cold or something?' but since then they just got used to it.
>>
>>18116629
>>18116665

my friend used to talk about 'second puberty'.

the first ones as a teenager, that turns you from a boy to a guy, then the second one in your 20s from a guy to a man.

the problem is that 'man' isn't your best form, usually the 'guy' is, after that you just look more worn.
>>
>>18116671
>the problem is that 'man' isn't your best form, usually the 'guy' is, after that you just look more worn.
eh, I find that's often not true. At least not for white guys. Most white guys I know tend to still look kinda lanky and childish through their mid-20s, and they really reach their "prime" in early 30s.

I think when the life expectancy goes up, the growth process slows down a bit. People used to be full-grown adults raising children at like 15 years of age, on their deathbed by 45
>>
>>18116655
Your penis is NOT locked in, do not fool yourself with this idea. If you don't keep it regularly exercised, like any other muscle, it will shrink. This is only the case if you get sex regularly and then stop, though. (I believe)
>>
>>18116703

hard disagree, most everyone over 30 seems to be sagging. i admit being 30 can have a lot of potential, but if you're waiting for 30 to start living your life and being a man, you're going to waste your golden years.
>>
>>18116703

>on their deathbed by 45

No. Not even remotely true, never has been. Average life expectancy factors in all deaths from the moment of birth. The reason life expectancy was so shit 100 years ago and back was because infant mortality rates were ridiculously high and skewing the average down. People didnt live shorter lives in general - just half the people born died before they could even hit puberty.

Hell during WWI there was a huge push to improve maternity wards in the US because statistically speaking you had more chance of dying as an infant in america than dying as a frontline infantryman fighting back the hun in the trenches of France.

Back to the point though you are correct about people maturing WAY earlier. What was commonplace (marriage + kids in teenage years) then is almost taboo now with people holding off until they are 30+
>>
>>18116712

You hear some strange things on 4chan.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.