[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: received_1756504737943448.jpg (48KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
received_1756504737943448.jpg
48KB, 640x632px
My girlfriend just broke up with me. I want to die and idk what to do please help... i cant talk to my friends and i just dont know what to do....
>>
>>18116611
Ride motorcycle.
If you don't have motorcycle, walk really far.
Gives body something to do and makes you think.
>>
It's going to suck for a long time bro. I'm still trying to get over it

Stay occupied, that's when it hurts the least
>>
Walking might help, but im severely depressed and its hard to even get up
>>
We have been together 3 1/2 years and she just did it so suddenly over fb
>>
>>18116611

talk to your friends anyway. you'll figure out why they're called friends.
>>
The problem is all my friends live an hour drive away and i dont own a car
>>
>>18116638

call them.
>>
Have you thought about taking a laxative to take a huge dump? Might help.
>>
>>18116611
when my girl broke up with me, i walked a lot.
helped take my mind off of it a little.
Don't talk to her, delete her number and i mean really delete it, no writing it down for no reason, and block her off of social media.
You don't want to say anything stupid to her, and you will if you're here making a post about it.
>>
>>18116724
What happens whether you do or don't say anything stupid to her?
>>
>>18116762
Not saying anything to her gives her time to miss you and doesn't let you look like a complete fucking retard when you spurge your guts out because you're hurt.
This gives you a better chance of her coming back to you after the guy she left you for doesn't work out. (we're assuming this happened because apparently she didnt give you a reason and if its "i want to be alone, etc etc. then its definetly another guy)
this lets you take her back if you're spineless, or crush her to feel better about yourself.
theres still a chance she might come back if you go and act all autistic, but then you'll just have a bad memory of you being autistic and feel bad then you chased after something that wont matter in a few months
>>
>>18116772
This makes sense, I'm actually not op, but sounds like a very similar situation a few days ago. Fuck, I really hope I have the strength to crush her if she tries to come back. But fuck me she was just so perfect, even though I know there are plenty of fish in the sea.
>>
>>18116784
It's going to hurt for a while mate and no one can blame you for that.
She may seem perfect now, but you've forgotten what other women are since if you've been in a relationship with her for so long.
Nothing i can say will magically lift the pain, but there are brighter things ahead, you just have to make them happen.
also if/when she messages you, dont say anything too drastic, it will get screenshoted.
>>
>>18116792
Good point about the screenshot shit. I've managed to remain calm up to this point the few times we've talked. But we haven't spoken in about 4 days now so I'm just playing the waiting game. Thanks tho, shit is just really awful, and I dont completely blame her only though, I made mistakes too(not cheating or anything like that). But yeah thanks man, talking to anonymous people can really help sometimes.
>>
She is riding someone else's big dick and getting cum all over her tits as we speak.
>>
>>18116784
>Fuck, I really hope I have the strength to crush her if she tries to come back

Just make sure you take this time to work on yourself and don't get too hopeful about her coming back. I know what you're going through--I wish my ex would come begging for me back so I can reject him--but you shouldn't be banking of this happening. The number of ex's who come back is actually pretty small, and when it does happen it's usually years later when you're completely over them anyway. Hell, my ex's ex-girlfriend dated him for EIGHT YEARS and he hasn't heard from her since they broke up two years ago.

Not saying this to discourage you btw, but just wanted to put things in perspective so you don't make yourself even more miserable down the road.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.