[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's crazy, me or the world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1488261596585.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488261596585.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
There is a problem with me but I don't know what it is and it has been driving me crazy for the past couple of years. I just don't have anyone else to bounce these ideas off to.
When I was still a kid I never had any inclination that I had any mental issues other than depression. I went to therapy for about 10 years and among the 3 different people I had seen, they could only spot my depression.
However, in recent years, friends and aquaintances I once had would tell me that I was either lazy, narcissistic, laconic, or pretentious. Some family members still do. I try to think back to those moments and what I might have done to make people think that about me so I can try to improve and get on with my life. I've always kept socializing and small talk to a minimum and would only speak when spoken to and given the most honest response to those who would so I don't see how I ever did any wrong. I'm still in my early twenties but I've only had this one part time job. I have reached a point in my job where I minimize my effort on the job and get extremely exhausted everyday. I always make as much time for myself as I can to get anything done and always meet the demands.
However, at home I just sleep, play vidya or browse some boards. I only get out of the house to work or spend a day with my girlfriend.
It's a lackluster existence, but it is all I feel I am capable of at the moment until I get a proper education and amount of money. What is really the pressing question is, am I narcissistic or lazy for only doing what I can and always being honest with myself and others? And what is wrong with "doing little or nothing" if I am not hurting anyone and I never asked to be here? Why is society so fascistic and eager to force others to do things or act a certain way? There's no where else on the net that I have found a similar dilemma so it's all just a mystery to me.
>>
tldr: therapists say I'm only depressed but literally everyone else says I'm a narcissistic lazy prick. Any other anons have this issue with people?
>>
>>18116568
I don't my family does that to me all the time, but I'm not really selfish or lazy.
I got to work, I keep my place clean, and I go to school.
Not everybody is a social butterfly, and needs to constantly be around people.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.