[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fuck up everything, I'm a shit person.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Depression-1.png (138KB, 640x340px) Image search: [Google]
Depression-1.png
138KB, 640x340px
Hey guys,

Ok, so, I seriously fuck everything up, literally everything in my life I fuck up, somehow or another.. its really starting to fuck with me and I don't know how to deal with it properly, with my own stupidity and shit I do.. am I just a bad fucking person?

So, I fucked up university, because of laziness, depression and anxiety, I just.. fucked it, I failed 2 years in a row, because I was to busy drinking and getting fucked with friends, in my first second year, I suffered from really bad anxiety and depression, to the point I honestly believe one thing could have resulted in me killing myself, I went on anti-depressants and they helped me with how I felt, but didn't stop me from fucking everything up. I still didn't do Uni work, and I still fucked up my relationship at the time..

So my relationships.. I was in a 2 year relationship with this girl, we broke up after lots of arguing, lots of fucking up, everything fell apart.. I got stupidly drunk and argued with her really badly and we broke up.. I then spent months begging her to come back.. badgering her? Like wtf is wrong with me..

My most recent break up, I moved in with her, just for a short time while I waited to find another place over the summer, we started falling apart, arguing.. he friends Mum died and she was really upset about it, we argued about that, I felt like she was sad all the time, for months.. I told her other people handle it better.. which was stupid of me, but for some reason at the time I thought it was right.. we argued all the time, because she was angry at me all the tine over little things.. she went away for a while and told me she didn't think she loved me anymore, when she came back we got really drunk together, got into an argument, apparently I started shouting at her, asking how she got so fucked up? If she was raped by her Mums boyfriends.. seriously wtf is wrong with me?

I feel awful about it, and that was months ago. how do I stop fucking things up?
>>
>>18116490
I just don't understand why I keep fucking things up, its not just things in this post..

I never want to hurt people, but I seem to hurt literally everyone around me, and its starting to isolate me and I'm starting to isolate myself..

I just feel like I'm a piece of shit, a complete fuck up. How do I sort my shit out?
>>
>>18116490

what you do now is you drop out, you get a job, and build a new life.

stop worrying about relationsihps that end. they all end. its the nature of relationsihps.
>>
>>18116490
Idk, do you have ADHD?
>>
>>18116490
You just have to try harder. Good things only come from effort.
>>
>>18116686
I am getting a job, I'm moving, but I'm scared I'm just going to fuck it up.. like I have with uni..

>>18116695
I don't think so, I haven't been diagnosed with it.. I've been worried I'm bi-polar or borderline..

I just want to try and understand why I do so many self destructive things.. and how I can tackle it properly, my lifes a mess, I'm a mess..
>>
>>18116788

life is really just a series of fuck ups that you just try to build up from again.

as long as you dont go homeless and can pay your bills, you're human
>>
>>18116983
But I mean, the shit i said to my ex, Im not as hung up on her, as I am that i can't fucking sort it out, I can't believe I did that.. and theres loads of stuff I wake up and think I can't fucking believe the shit I've done.

I know everyone fucks up, but why do I fuck up so badly, why do I end up losing friends all the time.

I just want to stop fucking up worse then everyone else, I never used to be so fucking bad.. but its got worse as I've gotten older..
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.