[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girlfriend of 8 years and fiance for 3 told me last week she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: johnny no.png (95KB, 313x273px) Image search: [Google]
johnny no.png
95KB, 313x273px
girlfriend of 8 years and fiance for 3 told me last week she wants to be alone and that she is having doubts about spending the rest of her life with me, wont tell me anything i begged her to talk with me and she agreed to speak with me tomorrow

i feel so hopeless like she is going to break it off
>>
>>18116300
sounds like its over, but you already know that don't you. why are you posting here? just to vent?
>>
>fiance for 3 years
you did it bad
>>
>>18116304
idk i guess, ive just never felt so hopeless befor
mods just delet the thread
>>18116309
i meant 3 months sorry
>>
>>18116323
>just delete the thread
you can do that yourself. it's in the triangle next to your post number
>>
op she found someone else, not going to lie.

she found someone to make her reconsider this. she will be pursuing him within the two months that you break up.

this is good OP, better now than to realize this later and you both have to go through a long divorce process. She doesn't want to be with you, and that is ok.

its on you to realize that you may never receive closure from this but that you're going to have to bounce back fro this op.
>>
She found a bigger dick, literally and metaphorically speaking.
>>
>>18116385
Tragically this is true. Just end it OP.
>>
>>18116300

Hire some gangsters to beat the shit out of her
>>
>>18116300

become the main character of your own story, not a satellite character in some girls'
>>
drink some protein and take back whats yours op
>>
>>18116418

Gonna have to tack another one onto this. Look up hypergamy, she found someone with a higher perceived value.

Fuck it, look up the red pill reddit. There's a lot of dumb ass shit on there about game, but once you start digging around on the science of woman and how really we are honestly just animals at the day.

Women have shit literally WIRED INTO THEIR FUCKING DNA to ensure their offspring are chads and not some autist that browses 4chan.
>>
>>18116300
>she wants to be alone
Theres another guy. If she doesn't give you a reason and try to work it out with you and does a 180 like that, theres a reason she can't say.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.