[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Different sexual drives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: royal-bengal-tigers.jpg (888KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
royal-bengal-tigers.jpg
888KB, 1920x1200px
24M here, in a 4month relationship with a pretty cool chick (also 24). Problem is, we have different sexual drives, and it's becoming an issue. More deets:

>She's had 1 sexual partner before (multiple BF's, but her last one was the first serious/long-term one) and she waited several months before having sex. We started dating 2 weeks after they broke up.
>I've had multiple sexual partners
>We're 3 months in and still haven't had sex. She's waiting until everything else "feels right", and a big issue related to that is that she feels I'm not "all in"
>Part of that "all in" problem is her feeling some distance between my family and her, and that she feels I'm not in it for the long-term because I haven't made it FB official or anything (which is me just being private and not wanting to share those details with random family and people I don't care about on FB)
>She doesn't instigate physical intimacy at all, which is whatever, as long as we have some physical intimacy here and there. But when I brought up that I'm more driven by physical affection instead of emotional/conversational affection, she got upset and worried in that her ex said similar things.
>I don't know what to do anymore to bridge the gap between the libidos and at least find a compromise

We talked recently and I told her I need more physical affection, and that we'll have to figure out some way to find a balance and overcome the differences. Idk guys, I wish it was easy as just me being horny, but physical intimacy/sex is important to me. And it's kind of unfair that I'm being constantly compared to this ex in terms of similar problems, when I'm apparently doing a better job at emotional affection and I'm a better BF in general.

Fuck, didn't think this'd be a prob, but I'm getting long-term blueballed here...what do?
>>
>>18116195
She is clearly REPULSED by you.
>>
My most honest advice is that your relationship has too many ideological differences complicated with antagonistic past experiences to successfully salvage. Sorry for that, I meant to say it sounds so shitty you should leave her ass.

Also her comparing you to her ex is not cool, that's belittling and disrespecting you. Be honest with yourself if you're being stringed along
>>
>>18116239
I had a gut feeling that was the case. I think I'm just waiting it out until it reaches an "unhappy" point to trigger a breakup.

The ex thing is pretty lame. I understand bringing up the comparison in different drives and how it worries her since that's how it led to the breakup, but fuck, I'm not her ex. I'm better in most ways, and I've mentioned before that I don't like being compared either.

Is there any sense talking to her about it? I mean I'm planning on telling her either way that her comparison wasn't cool and that she's got to realize that the past is holding this relationship back.

Appreciate the candid, honest advice anon, it helps.
>>
>>18116251
longer you wait the harder it will be to leave.
>>
>>18116251
Of course you should talk to her about it. You should at least give her an opportunity to change, but you should go into the conversation with the expectation that she probly won't. It's BEYOND unfair and extremely immature of her to continually compare you to her ex. That just reeks of emotionally immaturity and I wouldn't tolerate that for a second. It's also completely fair for you to not feel like you two are an actual couple yet if you haven't had sex. I wouldn't consider any girl I haven't fucked my gf, and I can't blame you for that either. If ANYONE isn't "all in", it's her. The best way to deal with this is to be absolutely honest with her when you decide to have the talk. Lay all your cards on the table, don't be afraid of being blunt, and don't dance around any issues you're having. If you really do want this to work, you can't hold back on something you care strongly about just to try and save things. Anyway this got a little long, but good luck, OP.
>>
>>18116256
True, that's what led me to ending my last serious relationship and cutting it off earlier. Fuck, this never gets easier.
>>
>>18116195
>We're 3 months in and still haven't had sex
You've not had sex - you are not 'in' at all. Not even the slightest bit.
>>
>>18116251
Fp here
I mean you could talk to her about it, though, and I know it seems harsh, at this point it may be delaying the inevitable.

You should ask yourself honestly if this person with all their flaws is worth the most dedication of your time and emotions. If it's yes then you'll easily fight for it. If no then remember, there's tons of other girls out there. It's easy to forget that
>>
>>18116270

I'm not the biggest fan of ultimatums, but I guess it should come down to me just being blunt.

>>18116282
True, I really don't think she cares to take my perspective on how sex is important in a relationship in fostering that love/deeper connection

>>18116312
If there's any way to salvage this, how would it look like? I mean I guess in the end, either way I'm either not compatible with her or I pressure her into having sex when she's not ready, which sucks

It doesn't help that she mentioned sex with her first/last partner was painful and unenjoyable. I know I can change that considering I'm the first guy that's been able to make her cum consistently without her having to finish off with a dildo...
>>
bamp
>>
>>18116400
Ultimately you have to be what salvages it if that is to happen. You gotta be fully aware that means a distinct change in who you are in the relationship. You'd have to be the ideal support for her and everything would mend quick.
I guarantee you that's your answer and that it is not easy, but doable
>>
>>18116571
Oh and you could always hit one night stands on the side if your blueballs is too much. I mean you don't live long bro
>>
Lol you are her time hoe she is completely ass fucking your most important resource, you are a filthy dirty ass to mouth 3 month time slut

Be a man and lead her, make her jump through your hoops and dance to ur tune
>>
>>18116571
Explain - what distinct change? As in become more straight-forward/blunt?
>>
>>18116595
Patrice O'Neil reference? Hah, nice. It's weird being in this position especially considering I had multiple fuckbuddies before this relationship...
>>
>>18116617
Yea buddy black phillip GOAT

How did you let her make you her bitch boi? Minus points because u are aware of Patrice's philosophy
>>
>>18116636
Sheeit man, I got complacent and I've been a little lost with life/career shit in general, so it makes sense that I've let my manlihood slip a bit.
>>
>>18116708
Sorry bro but I have to take your pimp card until further notice. Remember they are the enemy they are terrorists holding the pussy hostage.

She has got you wrapped around her pinky nail of "much feelings" "muh me me me what I want".OP bro you gotta be prepared to take an L and walk way because this bitchs bullshit game is A++ level 3 months god dam wars have been settled in less time
>>
>>18116735
"wars have been settled in less time"

fuckin' topkek, you got a point.
>>
>>18116745
>>18116745

Your on a one lane street and shes 3 cars ahead of you , you can't beat her at her own game. Never play her game because there is a chance you could lose, take your bat take your ball and leave, be prepared to take this L because she doesn't give a shit about what you want and is a selfish asshole for burning up all your time.

Not having sex is ok CANT have sex is a crime against man
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.