[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl-friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/,
So here’s my situation, hopefully someone can offer some useful advice. My girlfriend of 5 years broke up with me a month ago. It’s all good, I’m over it by now and have moved on, no problem. Recently I’ve started hanging out with an old friend, let’s call her Tara, that I have known since I was 13 (28 now). I haven’t seen her in about 8 years and we were able to pick up right where we left off and have been having a lot of fun. She’s really cool and I’ve always had a strong liking for her, she’s beautiful, funny, and incredibly smart and level-headed. Currently we are hanging out just as friends with nothing romantic happening as I am actually enjoying the single life. Tara plays in a band with her ex-boyfriend who is not the most stable individual. They’ve been broken up for about a year and I know she will never get back with him. She loves the band and always talks about how they are going to continue to play shows and start recording soon. Her ex-boyfriend, let’s call him Jim, has a sister whom I dated when I was 16. Long story short she ended up falsely accusing me of rape shortly after her mom read her journal and found out we had sex in her parent’s room. She essentially threw me under the bus to save herself. I absolutely did not rape her as I am not that kind of person. I was devastated, that was a very confusing part of my life. So ‘Jim’ thinks that I raped his sister and recently found out that Tara and I are hanging out. He told Tara everything (the lies his sister told him) and she confronted me about it. I told her what happened and she said she believes me fully and knows I’m not that kind of person. I think if Jim finds out that Tara and I are hanging out, that he’ll split up the band. I really don’t want that to happen because she loves the band so much.
(cont.)
>>
My question is, should I tell Tara that we shouldn’t hang out until she gets things sorted out with Jim, or should we keep hanging out and having fun at the expense of the band possibly breaking up? I’ll answer any questions.
>>
Talk to Jim's sister and convince her to come clean to her brother.
>>
>>18115909
I highly doubt that she would even talk to me let alone come clean to her brother. I wouln't want to see her anyway.
>>
>>18115850
Yeah your best bet is to get Jim's sister on side.
Alternative to that, talk to Tara about making a new band with people who aren't psychotic.
Be gentle at first, but offer it as a sincere idea.
>>
>>18115919
Good point. I've already kind of hinted at that, she has a relative and some friends that are also musicians. She carries the band as it is anyway. Thanks
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.