[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to handle a former crush turned pyshco?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 4_509.jpg (202KB, 940x1280px) Image search: [Google]
4_509.jpg
202KB, 940x1280px
a bit of background.

I was in love with this girl for the past 10 years (we are neighbors we know each other since little) she was the classic 10/10 popular cheerleader in HS, I told her back in HS but got friend zoned hard. every time she had a fight with one of her asshole boyfriends (at least once a week) she came crying to me and i had to console her (I know). you know the deal "Why can't I find a nice boyfriend like you (but not you YOU of course)" "you are my best friend" yadayada

I never had a girl friend because I wanted to be available for her in case she changed her mind (lol). even turned down some girls. I didn't listen to my friend when they told me i was being dumb and even stopped talking to some of them.

I started college and realized how much of a dumb bitch i have been. I stopped calling her, distance from her a bit at the same time I meet this gorgeous Korean girl, and even though I wasn't really into Asians this girl is the sweetest most caring thing ever we clicked instantly and as of last month we made it official.

(cont)
>>
File: 1350974969593.jpg (195KB, 752x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1350974969593.jpg
195KB, 752x1024px
>>18115848
so the other girl calls me while I'm "Netflix and chill" with my gf at my dept. she ask to meet me because she had a fight with her bf I told her no, she ask what could be more important the her, i told her that i'm with my girlfriend and she literally flips her shit, she starts screaming at me that how i could abandon her. "didn't I love her?" he called my gf slut and whore so i hanged up and she kept calling so i blocked her number.

she shows up next day (thankfully gf was at part-time job) we talk a for a bit the gist of it is that she realized (apparently) that she is in love with me and always had been but just only realized it. and she said to dump my gf. I told her that while i did love her back then, that now i could't see her more than a friend (it felt pretty fucking swell saying that) she cried for about 5 minutes, then she was suddenly fine and left. I had a bad feeling so during lunch i told everything to my girl. next day gf receives a fb invite from her (i don't really want to know how she found out she was my girlfriend) and she tell her that i was cheating on her with her. gf blocks her and he receives another five invites from other accounts and blocks them.

ok /adv/ what i can do i'm kinda scared she always was a sweet girl but now she is acting like a fucking psycho, I've talked with the gf and she thinks it hilarious but i'm affraid she may find it annoying or scary and leave me (remember first gf not much experience in this)

is there anything i can do so this girl leaves us alone? at this point i don't even want to be friends with her
>>
>>18115852
I thought it was bait at first because of how stereotypical the story is but god damn, congratulations on the progress you've made in realizing how much of an emotional leech this girl is, she just wanted you available as a tampon and as soon as you got a girlfriend you no longer serve that purpose so she fakes emotions for you to blackmail you out of your relationship, this is purely from selfish motives, she cares nothing for your happiness, if she did, she'd be fucking HAPPY you are happy and that you got a gf, absolute psycho this girl is, be glad that you dodged a bullet and take it as a lesson so that next time you won't think with your DICK, you gotta choose your girls based on personality too, not just x/10 beauty.

In terms of what to do - you know what to do, never contact her again or accept her advances, if she keeps going call the police and get a restraining order, this girl is nothing but a nuisance, never be friends or remotely contact her again she is I N S A N E.

Also you got a good gf from the sounds of it, she believes you and even finds it funny, great catch.

Good luck!
>>
File: 1358270478598.jpg (80KB, 420x700px) Image search: [Google]
1358270478598.jpg
80KB, 420x700px
>>18116144
yeah well i planed on stop talking with her I hope she just doesn't escalates things to the point i need a restraining order.
>>
tl:dr the bitch just wants an orbiter and will always sabatoge your happiness. Drop her
>>
>>18115848
you're doing right
>>
>>18116342
Make sure you write down all the insane stuff she does and try to take screenshots of fb/text messages, etc. You'll need the evidence just *in case* you end up having to get a restraining order.
>>
File: 1486518829435.jpg (80KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1486518829435.jpg
80KB, 1080x1349px
>>18117099
Solid advise doing that now, is there an app to record calls would it be legal to record her calls
>>
>>18115848
Good shit right here>>18117099. Catch her contradicting herself and use it as ammo if need be. You may need to make her understand that you see through all her lies and manipulation.

Are you concerned at all that she might hurt your gf or you?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.