[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hanging out with a friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: received_1578070285541309.jpg (32KB, 657x1038px) Image search: [Google]
received_1578070285541309.jpg
32KB, 657x1038px
So I'm stuck in a delimma, I've been hanging out with my friend for a few months just us two and we have a blast doing it. But the issue is I am the only one who asks her to hangout, she never asks me, but she says yes most of the times. Two times now she's like yea I'll let you know when I'm free and can hangout and then like a week went by I asked her and she instantly said yes she's free. I feel like I'm being annoying by constantly asking her. Like for example I asked Thursday and she said yes then asked Saturday she said no, I asked today and she said no then I asked about tomorrow and nothing yet. I'm wondering if I should just ask her if I'm being annoying by constantly asking her over and over, like I just really like hanging out with her and wanna get as much time in with her before I'm not able to anymore.

TL:DR I'm the only one asking my friend to hangout out of both of us, should I ask her if I'm being a nusince about it and annoying or not?
>>
>>18115804
Bump
>>
>>18115804
Stop overanalyzing you dumb dumb.
If she enjoys your company she says simply yes. If she didnt, she would make up 999 excuses.

>ask her if I'm being annoying
You certainly can. Comunication is very useful skill. Just dont overdo it.

And now to the most important question:
>Do you want to date / fuck / marry her? Because it is good practice to tell them sooner than later unless you enjoy falling into friend zone.
>>
>>18115858
The thing about the yes and no is its mixed, been like that for the past 5 months, one week im hanging out 3 days a week with her then the next its all no's.

I can't be anything to her other then a friend because of circumstances but im 100% honest with myself when I say im happy with that because she makes me very happy to talk and be with.

im not gonna ask her today if its annoying because she told me she wants to be alone so im gonna respect her privacy and let her be. I might bring it up later in the week tho out of my own curiosity
>>
>>18115804
Stop bugging her, and don't turn it into drama by asking her why she doesn't like you anymore; that's pathetic.
Just move the fuck on.
>>
>>18116082
I feel like im giving off the message that I want to fuck her and go out with her and shit. I just wanna hangout and I wanna know why im the only one who asks if she is willing to say yes and hangout with me. I feel like I deserve that much.
>>
>>18116102
>people don't have perfect social skills
>people aren't transparent in communication

sorry, that's reality
I want you to remember that nobody is owed anything in this world. If you want to spend time with her, and she spends time with you if you ask her, you should ask her. If you want more, take more. Just be sure you don't fly too close to the sun by being overbearing.
>>
>>18116160
See i'd want a reason of why not so I can be at peace with myself and not think of a hundred different reasons why.
>>
>>18115804
Your gut feeling isn't wrong dude, I've had a friend like that before, also female. She just used to have a large friend circle with lots of friends, and she looked at most people very casually because she had more important friends.

It's the kinda of person that has lots of options, and some very good close friends, so they don't feel the need to message you as much as you feel to message them, and they probably aren't looking for a serious friendship anyway, just to hang out and have fun, and they can be really cool great sexy people! I know my friend is.

But I also understand how annoying that can be, no hard feelings but personally I stopped asking her and we haven't spoken for like a year and a half until she sent me a message telling me how much she misses me

So yea, It's just a different kind of person, you don't have to cope with it, if you're like me, then you like to have closer relationships with people and can't really be casual for too long, I wouldn't be able to cope but no hard feelings! I still speak to her when she contacts me.
>>
>>18115804

Well, I am one of those friends that almost never asks anyone to hang out, and always is asked. So maybe my perspective could help you a little more than that overdramatic bs other anons are saying.

I don't know the exact reason, but maybe is because of my introverted nature. I just naturally gravitate towards being alone doing my usual stuff when I have free time. When someone asks me to hang out I usually acept gladly, and I've had friends ask me if they were being anoying too, and I just reasure them that no, I liked to hang out with them.
Maybe your fríend is like this to, or maybe she really doesn't like you that much. But if you are friends, it shouldn't be nothing wrong with asking and talking this with her. Just don't make ir a big deal.
>>
>>18116406
If she said she doesnt like me that much i'd be really confused lol. We used to hangout in a group of 5 and I asked her to hangout 1 on 1 becuase imo she isn't as open as she is with them then she is with me. We both have the same kinda shitty humor they dont and when its just us two I can tell she opens up alot more, myself included.
>>
>>18116426
Then, if they problem isn't about she didn't liking you, you shouldn't have any troubles talking this with her
>>
>>18116440
I just wanted to see if it would come off as pushy or needy, but I just want to know why some days and not others. I dont expect her to hangout with me all the time when I ask but there is no consistancy with it, and I want to know why im the only one asking.

I was thinking of saying something like

"Hey I was wondering if all the times im constantly asking to hangout each week bothers or annoys you? I didn't really notice until now but I ask you 3-4 times a week and I don't want to keep pushing and bothering you with it if your getting annoyed.
>>
Bump for more advice
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.