[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Struggling to remain positive about relationships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Hi. I was raised Catholic and have fallen out of it over the years, but it's something that I don't mind that much. But being raised that way, I learned a lot of things; and one of them was to be a man of my word and to live while taking others into consideration.

Onto the main point. I want sex, I went through puberty and struggled to hold onto my virginity because I made a promise to save it for the right person that I really liked(not marriage). I never cared if people had sex and understand that it is fun and enjoyable. No problems. But I am 29 now and while my life is not perfect, I do go to bed with a clean mind each night.

But recently a girl I was seeing started seeing someone else and it's left me a bit hurt. I can't stop thinking about her having sex with the new guy, and the reason why is because I talked to her about how she was someone I really liked and that it was starting to feel right. We've been friends for years and she said she really wanted to be with me too. But now I'm angry and jealous because she told me she wanted to be "happy", but I feel like she just wanted sex. Which is fair, but don't see why she lied. Now I'm wondering if I should have just gave myself to her right away or not? I want someone to stand by me, not just sex.
>>
The way I see this man is through the following:
>x = normies
>z = you
Normies want to have sex and grow from there.
You're specifically raised to go for z's.
Just know Z's are rare af and not any are around.
There are two things you can do though/
>1) Still stay a z and keep looking.

?2) Or become a normie and have sex.
>>
>>18115604
I don't want to compromise my values though. Like I said, I do desire sexual intimacy. But I also do not care for clubs/bars and or casual hookups. I don't judge people who enjoy that, but I really try to see a persons character before I consider advancing wit them sexually. I just feel like a lot of women want sexual intimacy and that's why I've been struggling with women. It seems that no matter what I say to try and assuage their worries that I don't like them, they always think there's something "wrong" with me and then pull away.
>>
Watt
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.