[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i used to be a fairly handsome guy, would get female attn,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: hispanic me.png (1MB, 899x657px) Image search: [Google]
hispanic me.png
1MB, 899x657px
so i used to be a fairly handsome guy, would get female attn, etc, but i was hit by a car on tuesday evening and i've been given 8 stitches in my eye, it's a little worse than pic related, bruisings a little bit worse too and has my eye completely swollen

i know it's going to scar pretty badly, but what the fuck do i do/ plastic surgery to try to save my face/ i've never posted on advice and the doctor is basically trying to make it seem like its going to heal all nicely, but it doesnt seem like it will, its a jagged cut and theres a piece of skin hanging off the stitches

pic isnt me but wound is basically in the same place, just extends a little bit downwards
>>
Scars are manly , if you were attractive it will even be cooler
Stop being a pussy
>>
dude facial scars are a fucking godsend. Be happy with your good fortune. Unless you were a fashion model or something its nothing at all to worry about.
>>
Sounds like you're fucked
>>
>>18115631

This, I'm pretty handsome myself and got a lot more attention after getting a huge gash in my left arm because I got into an accident myself.
>>
>>18115631
>>18115635
but theres a good chance it's gonna fuck with my eyebrow and im not exactly a tough guy good looking either, more of a 'pretty' kind of goodlooking
>>
>>18115756
bruh, face scars vs badass arm scars

OP would be more fucked than you imo, body and arm scars look badass
>>
This is a good thing, assuming the rest of your face is attractive.

There was even a study on this. Women, on average, prefer men with mild facial scarring for short term relationships.
>>
i thought scars around the eyes fucked up the eyelid and made people look uglier
>>
>>18115795
i think the shittiest one to get would be a cleft lip
>>
scars are really hit or miss i think
>>
>>18115759
>im not exactly a tough guy good looking either, more of a 'pretty' kind of goodlooking
Then adapt your style to suit it, go for the rugged look, you'll get the same if not more female attention with a scar across your face.
>>
>>18115824
shits fucking tough when you look like some 18 year old with a patchy beard m8

im 23, i know it wont heal nicely now too, shits depressing
>>
>>18115591

Get some raw organic honey and put a layer of it over the scar line before u sleep. It heals a wound faster and better than conventional antibacterial ointments. I've got several scars but the least visible one is the one i put raw honey on while it healed.
>>
>>18115841
Wouldnt polysporin work better
>>
>>18115786
Short term relationships might not be what OP wants
>>
>>18115591
Well op, you can just tell the ladies you got it in a sword duel, you should see the other guy ;)
>>
>>18115898
tips katana
>>
>>18115913
What do you mean by this? Any sword will do if they ask just stick to it or tell real reason later if they like you
>>
>>18115898
OP here, what kind of story should i make it, since i actually got hit by a car driven by some asian lady, it doesnt seem so good a story.

any good stories i could try to tell anyone/
>>
damn im glad my face isnt scarred up or hideous hehe
>>
why wouldnt plastic surgery work, unless you're also poor..
>>
>>18115591
Femanon here, I think scars are pretty hot. Change your attitude about them.

Don't worry anon. As someone in the medical field, you'd be surprised how well the body heals. It may seem bad now, but give it time.
>>
>>18115994
what kind of scars tho, its nice to have a females opinion
>>
>>18115861

I'm just telling you what I've used. All my other scars i used things like spray on antibiotics/neosporin etc. Originally tried to use a regular wound ointment on the cut but it kept reopening since it was fairly deep.
I was worried about it scarring weird since it was still not healing after a week so i tried the raw honey hoping the stickiness would help keep it closed and within days it closed up and the scar is practically invisible now
>>
>>18116084
Vitamin e oil is supposed to work wonders on the appearance of scars
>>
Yo, op, be thankful you didn't burn your face or anything bad like that. You'll still have you facial features, but just with a scar.
>>
>>18115591
unless the actual bone structure in your face changed from your shit getting absolutely wrecked, a scar isn't going to make you less attractive.
>>
>>18116121
this is pretty true, i hope at least, im wearing an eyepatch right now and look like a fucking metal gear solid villain tho
>>
I like guys who look like they've been in a fight. I like scars, limps, canes, wheechairs, bad backs, gunshot wounds, missing digits and appendages. It's a fetish with me.
>>
post actual pictures, geez
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.