[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Second Chance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2991.jpg (38KB, 536x274px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2991.jpg
38KB, 536x274px
Recently, my partner and I broke up. He said it was for the "best". I have BPD, and I really love the guy, but I know that I'm hard to deal with at times to say the least. He gets aggressive over the slightest of things, and seems to turn everything in a bigger deal than what it should be. I don't want to be alone, and he's offering for us to "try again". I kind of want to, but I also want to step back and take time for myself. I know, pathetic, but it's been bothering me. I still care about the guy. Oh, and he's openly gay, and I'm a femanon. Advice?
>>
Why the shit do you call him a partner if you're a femanon?

I dunno, guy sounds kind of shitty. If a girl did that to me I wouldn't deal with it. If you really want to let him back into your life because you care about him I'd keep it on a friends-only basis.
>>
>>18115566
Bpd is one thing, anger issues is another and aren't great for one another. Being gay doesn't help either.

Work on yourself and ease the crazy. I dated a bpd girl and it was not fun. Made me think something was wrong with me, it was, I was losing my self respect and character by sticking around.

I couldn't deal with anger issues long term. Arguments and fights are one thing but who wants to deal with 0-100 constantly. No thanks
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.