[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex life has evaporated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1173.jpg (319KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1173.jpg
319KB, 2000x1000px
Hi guys, I've got a major bedroom problem going on at the moment.

My wife (40) and I (42) have been married a year. Our sex life used to be great - we did roleplay, anal, and she'd even call me daddy in the heat of the moment sometimes (this weirded me out initially but I ended up digging it).

Since our honeymoon, it's like a switch has been flipped - she's rarely in the mood, and when we do fuck, she's just lies there like a starfish, with pretty much nothing to indicate she's getting anything out of it. I'm not sure how to bring this huge change to her attention without it being awkward - is this common among women? What is most likely causing this?

fwiw, we both came out of failed relationships
>>
>>18115473
You definitely have to talk about it.
Fuck, you're married - you should be able to talk about things like these with the person you're married to.

Maybe she's stressed. How's her life going other than that?
Maybe you both just stopped putting effort into the relationship.
Spend more quality time together, be kind and romantic.

It is normal to some extent that sexual life gets more boring after a long time together and as you get older, but it shouldn't be this radical and this sudden.
>>
>>18115473
>have been married

I found your problem
>>
>>18115473
Maybe you're the kind of person who can't go back sexually? So everything has to be extremely freaky to turn you on? In my opinion, it's not good to make for exp a fetish a standard if it bothers your SO. Maybe she's just happy with vanilla stuff and that turns her on the most? Talk to her.
>>
>>18115480
This. You only get married when you don't want sex anymore.
>>
>>18115473
She trapped you. Good luck
>>
it only gets worse.

wait till she gets fat and then wont fuck at all because shes disgusted with her self.

all you can do is try to talk to her about it. work from emotions though... logic wont work
>>
>>18115473

>we both came out of failed relationships

you say that as if most people make it to their 40s without breaking up.

it may be a bump in the road, but its pretty statistically proven that sex rates drop after marriage, often times immediately after settling into what the 'normal' life will be.

its often a subconscious thing.

>women are taught that getting married is the most important thing
>until they are married they are more likely to go the extra mile
>once you are married the game is over, and they dont need to do anything they dont want to
>>
>>18115728
This sounds terrible. -1 for marriage
>>
>>18115473
Communication.
She has to know you need more (and more interesting) sex life to be satisfied.
You need to know what she needs.

Good sex is one of the few things that'll keep a marriage going no matter how bad things get.
>>
>>18115478
This this this
>>
>>18115912
This. Find out what she's thinking to, if you make her feel safe enough to open up to you, things will work out. I learned how important this is in a 3 year relationship that I would've taken further had she not been a lying drug addict (I am too, but I stay clean and was always honest with her)

Anyways, there's something going on in her head, and you have to be able to listen and never ever judge her. Things will work out you just have to be there for each other and open
>>
>>18115473
she was probably never into sex and was always faking it.
>>
>>18116122
Op is most likely the beta provider she feels no attraction to.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.